Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Who HAtes homwEOWKR
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Clownbubble
IS THIS WHAT HELL IS LIKE. EVERYDAY HOMEWORK????? TIME TO WORSHIP THE DRAGON GODS THEN WELP.
@Clownbubble
IS THIS WHAT HELL IS LIKE. EVERYDAY HOMEWORK????? TIME TO WORSHIP THE DRAGON GODS THEN WELP.
trust_tny_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9yykll.pngd11c7dff8955b6e44fc9041119e7f912.gif25tdzx0.gifTPONzCn.pngEvGHIgA.png

English

what's the point
English

what's the point
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
@MagicStar
wE LIVE FOR HOMWEORK, WE DIE FOR HOMWEORK

H O M E W OR K IS LIF E AND D E A TH

THE R E IS N O E S C APING HOM E WKR
@MagicStar
wE LIVE FOR HOMWEORK, WE DIE FOR HOMWEORK

H O M E W OR K IS LIF E AND D E A TH

THE R E IS N O E S C APING HOM E WKR
@Clownbubble

Unless you live in one of the Nordic countries. I heard one of them (I forgot which one) doesn't give out hw and studies show that the students do really good.....
*sobs*
@Clownbubble

Unless you live in one of the Nordic countries. I heard one of them (I forgot which one) doesn't give out hw and studies show that the students do really good.....
*sobs*
trust_tny_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9yykll.pngd11c7dff8955b6e44fc9041119e7f912.gif25tdzx0.gifTPONzCn.pngEvGHIgA.png

[quote name="MagicStar" date=2016-02-26 16:17:54] Unless you live in one of the Nordic countries. I heard one of them (I forgot which one) doesn't give out hw and studies show that the students do really good..... *sobs* [/quote] @MagicStar It's Finland and actually it's not true, we do get homework as well. It's just referring to the fact that Finland has a bit less homework during grade school compared to USA, not sure how the news always turn it into "no homework at all"... [s]I wish tho.[/s]
MagicStar wrote on 2016-02-26:
*sobs*
@MagicStar

It's Finland and actually it's not true, we do get homework as well. It's just referring to the fact that Finland has a bit less homework during grade school compared to USA, not sure how the news always turn it into "no homework at all"... I wish tho.
LIo8D8G.gif
mEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I have an essay I have to finish up this weekend
2k words
I already have about 1.3k done, but ughhh i gotta do more research to fill up the restttttttttt and I'm so LAZY
it's due tuesday
I'm 100% guaranteed to be doing it monday night
mEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I have an essay I have to finish up this weekend
2k words
I already have about 1.3k done, but ughhh i gotta do more research to fill up the restttttttttt and I'm so LAZY
it's due tuesday
I'm 100% guaranteed to be doing it monday night
@GoldenBeetle Oh then never mind. I do wonder how that rumor came about.
@GoldenBeetle Oh then never mind. I do wonder how that rumor came about.

i never bothered with homework lol

i saw on the news either 1-2 yrs ago that they were thinking to not give kids homework because of some reason i forgot..
i never bothered with homework lol

i saw on the news either 1-2 yrs ago that they were thinking to not give kids homework because of some reason i forgot..
6klg2iF.png
I had a nightmare last night on hw ;~;
I'm scared
I had a nightmare last night on hw ;~;
I'm scared

I haven't done any homework since the first grade in elementary school.
I haven't done any homework since the first grade in elementary school.
zp1xBoR.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11