Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Who HAtes homwEOWKR
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
lmao i gave up on hw

senior life
lmao i gave up on hw

senior life
@MagicStar

There, there, just send me your homework, and I can get my intelligent friend to do it for you on Wednesday. Shhhhhh, it's going to be alright.
@MagicStar

There, there, just send me your homework, and I can get my intelligent friend to do it for you on Wednesday. Shhhhhh, it's going to be alright.
EHmoQIa.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifXqQeriv.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifRPahVGv.png
@ThornOfStorm130 Nothing is going to be fine... ;~; My hw consists of reading and writing (for all subjects I'm working in including Bio, Algebra 2, Computers, and Photography etc) so I'm afraid your friend can't do anything....
@ThornOfStorm130 Nothing is going to be fine... ;~; My hw consists of reading and writing (for all subjects I'm working in including Bio, Algebra 2, Computers, and Photography etc) so I'm afraid your friend can't do anything....
trust_tny_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9yykll.pngd11c7dff8955b6e44fc9041119e7f912.gif25tdzx0.gifTPONzCn.pngEvGHIgA.png

@MagicStar

Oooooooh. :( Well, my heart goes out to you.
@MagicStar

Oooooooh. :( Well, my heart goes out to you.
EHmoQIa.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifXqQeriv.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifRPahVGv.png
@ThornOfStorm130 Thanks for trying to help tho ;w;
@ThornOfStorm130 Thanks for trying to help tho ;w;
trust_tny_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9yykll.pngd11c7dff8955b6e44fc9041119e7f912.gif25tdzx0.gifTPONzCn.pngEvGHIgA.png

Homework (which I am putting off right this moment) and I have a love/hate relationship. On one hand, I love the subject I'm taking. On the other, SO MUCH HOMEWORK. SO MUCH. -cries- College is a nightmare in terms of homework. If there was slightly less of it, I'd love it!
Homework (which I am putting off right this moment) and I have a love/hate relationship. On one hand, I love the subject I'm taking. On the other, SO MUCH HOMEWORK. SO MUCH. -cries- College is a nightmare in terms of homework. If there was slightly less of it, I'd love it!
ouo
Homework

Half of my energy wasted on random knowledge
Homework

Half of my energy wasted on random knowledge
no
@Magicstar

Get to college, then book up your semester with physics, calc 2, general chem 2, and your labs.

Watch as your social life dives off a cliff.
@Magicstar

Get to college, then book up your semester with physics, calc 2, general chem 2, and your labs.

Watch as your social life dives off a cliff.
IE5Nw.gif7uoHQ.gifHQNTP.gifyEyKY.gif
“But a living is not a life.” ― Robin Hobb, Assassin's Quest
[quote name="Skub" date=2016-02-12 20:11:25] [quote name="MythGriffin24" date=2016-02-12 19:30:33] Still, I agree-sometimes teachers don't understand that students have lives outside of school. [/quote] It's almost like they're trying to teach you something about priorities and responsibility. [/quote] I'm just...really proud that I actually picked up on the sarcasm in that haha [s]I'm such a loser ehhhhhh[/s] Really though, as much as it makes me want to drive my head through a wall, keeping up with it (at least for me, I try not to exert myself with hard classes in school -.-) means that I can do pretty decent on a test without too much studying :P Really though, the one class that REALLY P*SSES me off when it gives me homework is Spanish. Freaking Spanish. It doesn't help that I despise the class, and the fricken packets that we have to fill out have to be in SPANISH as well so that I have little clue as of what grammar topic it is trying to teach me. Like, okay, I know it is a Spanish class. BUT REALLY, WOULD IT KILL YA TO SLIP US A LITTLE ENGLISH WHEN INTRODUCING A NEW GRAMMAR TOPIC *huffs*
Skub wrote on 2016-02-12:
MythGriffin24 wrote on 2016-02-12:
Still, I agree-sometimes teachers don't understand that students have lives outside of school.
It's almost like they're trying to teach you something about priorities and responsibility.

I'm just...really proud that I actually picked up on the sarcasm in that haha I'm such a loser ehhhhhh

Really though, as much as it makes me want to drive my head through a wall, keeping up with it (at least for me, I try not to exert myself with hard classes in school -.-) means that I can do pretty decent on a test without too much studying :P

Really though, the one class that REALLY P*SSES me off when it gives me homework is Spanish. Freaking Spanish. It doesn't help that I despise the class, and the fricken packets that we have to fill out have to be in SPANISH as well so that I have little clue as of what grammar topic it is trying to teach me. Like, okay, I know it is a Spanish class. BUT REALLY, WOULD IT KILL YA TO SLIP US A LITTLE ENGLISH WHEN INTRODUCING A NEW GRAMMAR TOPIC *huffs*
Axolotyl_Benediction.png
[quote name="Pikablu" date=2016-02-12 20:09:17] Lawl I never have homework. I ask for assignments out of class for practice. ^^ [/quote] Get out. D: You are the enemy to students everywhere. Homework is stupid, but math homework makes me want to kill things.
Pikablu wrote on 2016-02-12:
Lawl I never have homework. I ask for assignments out of class for practice. ^^

Get out. D: You are the enemy to students everywhere.

Homework is stupid, but math homework makes me want to kill things.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11