Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Who HAtes homwEOWKR
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Like why do teachers even assign them? They're wasting our free time . Like we have a life outside of school
Like why do teachers even assign them? They're wasting our free time . Like we have a life outside of school
me omg I feel like punching walls when I do homework
me omg I feel like punching walls when I do homework
30u4pdv.png
@Kanariah:

HW is assigned so you can practice what you learned in class. It's annoying, but since I always keep up with my HW, it means I don't have to study very much.

Still, I agree-sometimes teachers don't understand that students have lives outside of school.
@Kanariah:

HW is assigned so you can practice what you learned in class. It's annoying, but since I always keep up with my HW, it means I don't have to study very much.

Still, I agree-sometimes teachers don't understand that students have lives outside of school.
qvTNuJR.pnglogo16_zps302d6ac7.png Utter Phasma Trash
Lawl I never have homework. I ask for assignments out of class for practice. ^^
Lawl I never have homework. I ask for assignments out of class for practice. ^^
tumblr_nlpx6mT2wL1uql7fxo1_500.gif
[quote name="MythGriffin24" date=2016-02-12 19:30:33] Still, I agree-sometimes teachers don't understand that students have lives outside of school. [/quote] It's almost like they're trying to teach you something about priorities and responsibility.
MythGriffin24 wrote on 2016-02-12:
It's almost like they're trying to teach you something about priorities and responsibility.
Oh boy, do I hate homework. Especially when they give you an assignment on the top of it.
Seriously, we have lives outside school. I have other things to worry about. Other commitments. And the amount of homework is stupid. I shouldn't have to spend 4 hours doing homework, not when I had 8 hours of school prior.
I HAVE ENOUGH TO STRESS OVER ALREADY.

Even though I hate it, I always do my homework. I feel bad if I don't.

The only homework I enjoy is my Japanese homework. I don't see it as homework at all. Rather, I see it as an opportunity to learn more about the Japanese language.
Oh boy, do I hate homework. Especially when they give you an assignment on the top of it.
Seriously, we have lives outside school. I have other things to worry about. Other commitments. And the amount of homework is stupid. I shouldn't have to spend 4 hours doing homework, not when I had 8 hours of school prior.
I HAVE ENOUGH TO STRESS OVER ALREADY.

Even though I hate it, I always do my homework. I feel bad if I don't.

The only homework I enjoy is my Japanese homework. I don't see it as homework at all. Rather, I see it as an opportunity to learn more about the Japanese language.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
i'm a senior this year, so yeah, i'm pretty exhausted (says the me who decided to take more than one college class lololloll decisions what are they). But i'm still doing fine in school, just gotta keep up with it. It only becomes a problem when I have to deal with preparing for college/future stuff and it gets in the way :/

Try to stay motivated though, it's usually worth it in the end.
i'm a senior this year, so yeah, i'm pretty exhausted (says the me who decided to take more than one college class lololloll decisions what are they). But i'm still doing fine in school, just gotta keep up with it. It only becomes a problem when I have to deal with preparing for college/future stuff and it gets in the way :/

Try to stay motivated though, it's usually worth it in the end.
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
"I already sold my soul to the demons of School... what can possibly go wrong?" said no one ever
"I already sold my soul to the demons of School... what can possibly go wrong?" said no one ever
trust_tny_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9yykll.pngd11c7dff8955b6e44fc9041119e7f912.gif25tdzx0.gifTPONzCn.pngEvGHIgA.png

I sure as fire pits do.

It continues even in university sob
I sure as fire pits do.

It continues even in university sob
To know why today is as it is, look into yesterday, and take action for a better tomorrow.
ZbNAjCO.pngbYt72YT.pngJHqnR5C.pngE3nmoMt.png
Me. I have a break and I have a ton of work and UUUGH.
Me. I have a break and I have a ton of work and UUUGH.
Pink-Tail Mole Downy Fox Rat Skycat Fawn Fox Rat Silky Mole
Near-Completed Bestiary Progress
(Username is REDLASUNSHOWERS)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11