Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Who HAtes homwEOWKR
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@magicstar what is wrong with people?
@magicstar what is wrong with people?
That moment when you have a project due in six hours and you had a month to work in it.
That moment when you have a project due in six hours and you had a month to work in it.
gotta find some Water themed things for this woops
@lillirain Everyone in the class was like "NO" and she was nearly having a panic attack or something cuz she looked so distressed
@lillirain Everyone in the class was like "NO" and she was nearly having a panic attack or something cuz she looked so distressed
trust_tny_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9yykll.pngd11c7dff8955b6e44fc9041119e7f912.gif25tdzx0.gifTPONzCn.pngEvGHIgA.png

@Surpirate I HAVE A WEBSITE THAT I NEED TO MAKE ON GENETICALLY MODIFIED GLOW IN THE DARK CATS DUE 4 WEEKS AGO IN BIO AND I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING. I FEEL YOU SO MUCHHHHHHHHH
@Surpirate I HAVE A WEBSITE THAT I NEED TO MAKE ON GENETICALLY MODIFIED GLOW IN THE DARK CATS DUE 4 WEEKS AGO IN BIO AND I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING. I FEEL YOU SO MUCHHHHHHHHH
trust_tny_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9yykll.pngd11c7dff8955b6e44fc9041119e7f912.gif25tdzx0.gifTPONzCn.pngEvGHIgA.png

-raises hand- Me! Who likes homework, anyways?
-raises hand- Me! Who likes homework, anyways?
I don't have to anymore for I am...

AN OLD MAN!
I don't have to anymore for I am...

AN OLD MAN!
@MagicStar:

I've never met a person who actually liked it.
@MagicStar:

I've never met a person who actually liked it.
qvTNuJR.pnglogo16_zps302d6ac7.png Utter Phasma Trash
@MythGriffin24 I agree. That was the first and last time I heard anyone say that lol
@MythGriffin24 I agree. That was the first and last time I heard anyone say that lol

So much hw...
So much hw...
Please check out my blog! New posts coming out on Fridays :)
http://nerdsintheneighborhood.weebly.com
@FamiliarAlien Lucky
@FamiliarAlien Lucky
Yeah, bro

Just call me the Crazy Dog Momma

Cats and sloths are the spawn Satan

Lona The Watchamacallit
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11