Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Which flight are you in?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
lol poor ol earth flight grows so slow. its like watching a stalactite grow

I joined nature flight because I am from a farm and also like to spend time in the outdoors, especially the woods

@cheeba
lol poor ol earth flight grows so slow. its like watching a stalactite grow

I joined nature flight because I am from a farm and also like to spend time in the outdoors, especially the woods

@cheeba
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png
So which flight did you join? Arcane, then plague
Why? Arcane was way to big for me.. and it didn't fit me.
Do you like it there? Plague? YES! they are amazing!
Are you considering switching flights? yes. but.. im home.
Have you switched flights before? If so, why? yes, explained in the Why section!
So which flight did you join? Arcane, then plague
Why? Arcane was way to big for me.. and it didn't fit me.
Do you like it there? Plague? YES! they are amazing!
Are you considering switching flights? yes. but.. im home.
Have you switched flights before? If so, why? yes, explained in the Why section!
tumblr_oznjwjuICW1w8xkufo2_250.png
I joined in the summer during the monsoon season and it was raining and lightninging and the lightning was so loud it was rattling the windows. I was like "wow" and I was waiting for the registration opening and my friend told me lightning was perfect for me because it's the flight for nerds and I would not stop staring at the lightning.
I joined in the summer during the monsoon season and it was raining and lightninging and the lightning was so loud it was rattling the windows. I was like "wow" and I was waiting for the registration opening and my friend told me lightning was perfect for me because it's the flight for nerds and I would not stop staring at the lightning.
Lightning Runestone
So which flight did you join?
I joined Earth & proudly serve rockpapa!
Why?
On another adoptable site a few of us were deciding to jump on the FR November Window. I didn't have a clue about flights till it was less than 24 hrs till opening someone finally posted a few guides including a Flight Guide, after reading each and taking everything in mind the one that fit me the most was Earth
Do you like it there?
Yes , I honestly do! Everyone here is kind and friendly ~
Are you considering switching flights?
Not really, Earth flight is perfection for me so I have no plans on moving.
Have you switched flights before? If so, why?
Never have & I don't plan on it.
So which flight did you join?
I joined Earth & proudly serve rockpapa!
Why?
On another adoptable site a few of us were deciding to jump on the FR November Window. I didn't have a clue about flights till it was less than 24 hrs till opening someone finally posted a few guides including a Flight Guide, after reading each and taking everything in mind the one that fit me the most was Earth
Do you like it there?
Yes , I honestly do! Everyone here is kind and friendly ~
Are you considering switching flights?
Not really, Earth flight is perfection for me so I have no plans on moving.
Have you switched flights before? If so, why?
Never have & I don't plan on it.
siggy.png
I'm in Shadow. I joined it because Shadow seems like a fitting element for me and I like the aesthetic of it, but it turns out that the community of shadow is super awesome too. I'm probably not going to move flights because I can't decide which flight I would move to, Ice and Arcane both seem pretty neat. So I'll just stick with shadow for now, although I may take a vacation if someone can persuade me to.
I'm in Shadow. I joined it because Shadow seems like a fitting element for me and I like the aesthetic of it, but it turns out that the community of shadow is super awesome too. I'm probably not going to move flights because I can't decide which flight I would move to, Ice and Arcane both seem pretty neat. So I'll just stick with shadow for now, although I may take a vacation if someone can persuade me to.
jCVhFoZ.gif
I'm an Icicle, and I picked the Ice Flight because I love fossils and relics and the aesthetic is super /cool/. (Heheheheheh). I love it here, everyone is really open and friendly. Our forums don't move so quick, but that's nice, because everything gets replied to. If I was gonna switch Flights, I'd probably join Nature, they have such pretty eyes and I love the lair banner. I don't plan to move, at least not for a long time, and I've never switched Flights before.
I'm an Icicle, and I picked the Ice Flight because I love fossils and relics and the aesthetic is super /cool/. (Heheheheheh). I love it here, everyone is really open and friendly. Our forums don't move so quick, but that's nice, because everything gets replied to. If I was gonna switch Flights, I'd probably join Nature, they have such pretty eyes and I love the lair banner. I don't plan to move, at least not for a long time, and I've never switched Flights before.
gotta find some Water themed things for this woops
I'm in Arcane myself.

The main reason I joined Arcane? A friend of mine invited me to join Flight Rising with her, I came to the part where you picked the Flight to join... my eyes were drawn to Arcane because of the color - which put me off at first - then I read the description and IMMEDIATELY joined without even looking at the other flights. It just fit me way too well - I am a very creative writer, but sometimes I focus too much on it to notice anything else... or focus on the minute details so much that I miss the blatantly obvious facts. A flight of dreamers/scientists that sometimes get so involved they don't notice how exactly they're affecting everything around them? Count me in.

I don't regret the hasty decision either - the community is really friendly, active, and generally fun-loving. There never seems to be a dull day in the Arcane forums, and they are very welcoming to newcomers. And there really is a lot of generosity present... I'm sure the new members can confirm that.

As for switching flights... Eh, haven't thought about it really. Didn't have much of a reason to. If I really had to pick a flight to switch to, I'd choose between Light and Lightning, but I'm not switching anytime soon.
I'm in Arcane myself.

The main reason I joined Arcane? A friend of mine invited me to join Flight Rising with her, I came to the part where you picked the Flight to join... my eyes were drawn to Arcane because of the color - which put me off at first - then I read the description and IMMEDIATELY joined without even looking at the other flights. It just fit me way too well - I am a very creative writer, but sometimes I focus too much on it to notice anything else... or focus on the minute details so much that I miss the blatantly obvious facts. A flight of dreamers/scientists that sometimes get so involved they don't notice how exactly they're affecting everything around them? Count me in.

I don't regret the hasty decision either - the community is really friendly, active, and generally fun-loving. There never seems to be a dull day in the Arcane forums, and they are very welcoming to newcomers. And there really is a lot of generosity present... I'm sure the new members can confirm that.

As for switching flights... Eh, haven't thought about it really. Didn't have much of a reason to. If I really had to pick a flight to switch to, I'd choose between Light and Lightning, but I'm not switching anytime soon.
I had no idea whatsoever what I was getting into when I joined the site and picked Water almost immediately (like... after reading all the little descriptions) because I felt it fit best with my aesthetic. I have no regrets and haven't changed since.
I had no idea whatsoever what I was getting into when I joined the site and picked Water almost immediately (like... after reading all the little descriptions) because I felt it fit best with my aesthetic. I have no regrets and haven't changed since.

So which flight did you join? i am in lightning.
Why? i'm not sure, tbh. when i first joined i was in lightning and then i switched to shadow. i am now back at lightning and i want to switch. i am a science major so i think thats why?
Do you like it there? its alright.
Are you considering switching flights? yeah! either nature, earth or arcane.
Have you switched flights before? If so, why? i went to shadow for awhile but i didnt like the eyes after a bit. i also couldnt get into the forums otl u.u;;

So which flight did you join? i am in lightning.
Why? i'm not sure, tbh. when i first joined i was in lightning and then i switched to shadow. i am now back at lightning and i want to switch. i am a science major so i think thats why?
Do you like it there? its alright.
Are you considering switching flights? yeah! either nature, earth or arcane.
Have you switched flights before? If so, why? i went to shadow for awhile but i didnt like the eyes after a bit. i also couldnt get into the forums otl u.u;;
I joined the Ice flight and am still here, cause Lord Fluffylegs is just awesome to look at, even if I wish he would speak to us a bit more. Also because I'm a paleoartist, and I love all the extinct things out there, and Ice flight's favorite treasures are fossils. :3 I love the community, every one is really fun and chill, if you know what I mean. I think we have one mod whose barely ever there, but nothing's ever gotten out of control. It's a really cool group. pun totally intended
Also Icewarden throws amazing parties.
I joined the Ice flight and am still here, cause Lord Fluffylegs is just awesome to look at, even if I wish he would speak to us a bit more. Also because I'm a paleoartist, and I love all the extinct things out there, and Ice flight's favorite treasures are fossils. :3 I love the community, every one is really fun and chill, if you know what I mean. I think we have one mod whose barely ever there, but nothing's ever gotten out of control. It's a really cool group. pun totally intended
Also Icewarden throws amazing parties.
#UnnamedIsValid
Unnamed dragons need love too! There is no shame in having unnamed permas, having dragons with unnamed parents and/or offspring, or exalting unnamed dragons! Leaving dragons unnamed is a perfectly valid playstyle!

she/her or they/them
1 2 3 4 5 6 7