Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Which flight are you in?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[b]So which flight did you join?[/b] Earth! [b]Why?[/b] I read the lore and description for each flight and felt that earth suited me best. Plus... [quote name="Napstablook" date=2016-02-06 15:52:17] Also, I'm a taurus. earth signs are the best \o/ [/quote] Every personality test I've taken gives me earth as my element. I won't deny that I was tempted by the other 'cooler' flights, but I thought I should at least give it a shot. Haven't regretted it once though :D [b]Do you like it there?[/b] Yes! I really like the smaller community, it gives me a sense of belonging and everyone is so nice here :D [b]Are you considering switching flights?[/b] Not really... If I do, I might switch to light cos I have a friend there, but as of now, nope! No plans!
So which flight did you join?
Earth!

Why?
I read the lore and description for each flight and felt that earth suited me best. Plus...
Napstablook wrote on 2016-02-06:
Also, I'm a taurus. earth signs are the best \o/

Every personality test I've taken gives me earth as my element. I won't deny that I was tempted by the other 'cooler' flights, but I thought I should at least give it a shot. Haven't regretted it once though :D

Do you like it there?
Yes! I really like the smaller community, it gives me a sense of belonging and everyone is so nice here :D

Are you considering switching flights?
Not really... If I do, I might switch to light cos I have a friend there, but as of now, nope! No plans!
m38hJom.gif
JqwsAFZ.png 98mFKKu.png
M8Jau0D.png
smbanner2%20copy_zpspt3niwck.png
I joined Arcane because the description of dreamers and curiosity really spoke to me. I gosh darn love Arcane the community is so nice and I juST REALLY LOVE ARCANE vibrates.

I switched to Wind 8 months in out of curiosity. I still loved Arcane, but I wanted a change of scenery. Wind is super nice, but I wanted to switch back after about two weeks, aha.
I joined Arcane because the description of dreamers and curiosity really spoke to me. I gosh darn love Arcane the community is so nice and I juST REALLY LOVE ARCANE vibrates.

I switched to Wind 8 months in out of curiosity. I still loved Arcane, but I wanted a change of scenery. Wind is super nice, but I wanted to switch back after about two weeks, aha.
they scream - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
- abby art by cheitora!
Love reading everyone's stories.

I started out in plague .. stayed in plague .. became one with plague. <3
Love reading everyone's stories.

I started out in plague .. stayed in plague .. became one with plague. <3
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

So which flight did you join? I joined nature!
Why? The tutorial (I think?) said "hey u should pick based on personality" and I said "ok"
Do you like it there? Yes I love it in nature~! They've been an enjoyable community. It's fun watching them pick up motivation for dominance and watch them win dom battles that surprise people and even surprise themselves! ^o^ It's just nice watching them grow c:
Are you considering switching flights? Someday I will, probably after the next nature festival. I'm curious about other flights and first I want to move to wind because I am suuuuuper in love with wind eyes <3
Have you switched flights before? If so, why? Never yet!
So which flight did you join? I joined nature!
Why? The tutorial (I think?) said "hey u should pick based on personality" and I said "ok"
Do you like it there? Yes I love it in nature~! They've been an enjoyable community. It's fun watching them pick up motivation for dominance and watch them win dom battles that surprise people and even surprise themselves! ^o^ It's just nice watching them grow c:
Are you considering switching flights? Someday I will, probably after the next nature festival. I'm curious about other flights and first I want to move to wind because I am suuuuuper in love with wind eyes <3
Have you switched flights before? If so, why? Never yet!
sU6pe.png
Signature image drawn by Lpip. The character is property of them!
Why?
Do you like it there?

i joined water! i love it just in general as an element, so soothing and life-giving, yet it has the possibility for great destruction too. i enjoyed the lore this site gave it too. i enjoy being in this flight, and maybe someday i might change to nature, it's rather gorgeous.
Why?
Do you like it there?

i joined water! i love it just in general as an element, so soothing and life-giving, yet it has the possibility for great destruction too. i enjoyed the lore this site gave it too. i enjoy being in this flight, and maybe someday i might change to nature, it's rather gorgeous.
I joined Arcane, because I thought the description suited me best. Also, SPAAAAAAAACE!
I was considering Wind, (I like green, and the sky), but I ended up choosing Arcane even though its color is pink, my least favorite color. So I just try to pretend it's purple.
I also love that the Arcanist loves reading, stargazing, and uncovering the mysteries of the universe, and that his curiosity, like mine, might lead to accidently destroying everything.
I joined Arcane, because I thought the description suited me best. Also, SPAAAAAAAACE!
I was considering Wind, (I like green, and the sky), but I ended up choosing Arcane even though its color is pink, my least favorite color. So I just try to pretend it's purple.
I also love that the Arcanist loves reading, stargazing, and uncovering the mysteries of the universe, and that his curiosity, like mine, might lead to accidently destroying everything.
vojnGCQ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7