Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Which flight are you in?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I didn't really say why I joined wind! I joined wind because I am a Gemini and air our element I'm pretty sure, lol. I absolutely love the community so far, even though I have only been a member here for two days. Everyone is super friendly and helpful. I think I will be staying there. I also love the eye color for wind, it's beautiful <3

Although, I am very interested in hearing what arcanes members have to say! I considered joining, but ended up in wind, I do like wind, and I don't plan on changing, I am merely curious. xD
I didn't really say why I joined wind! I joined wind because I am a Gemini and air our element I'm pretty sure, lol. I absolutely love the community so far, even though I have only been a member here for two days. Everyone is super friendly and helpful. I think I will be staying there. I also love the eye color for wind, it's beautiful <3

Although, I am very interested in hearing what arcanes members have to say! I considered joining, but ended up in wind, I do like wind, and I don't plan on changing, I am merely curious. xD
tumblr_inline_nswmx12klI1qiwi8o_500.gif
i chose ice at the last minute for the eyes. i'm better aligned with plague, but i just couldn't look past the red eyes.

i don't mind it here. i've never really felt an extreme sense of flight pride, though.
i chose ice at the last minute for the eyes. i'm better aligned with plague, but i just couldn't look past the red eyes.

i don't mind it here. i've never really felt an extreme sense of flight pride, though.
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
Light!

It fits my personality so much! o.o Plus, glitter! :P

Do you like it there? Love it here! It's awesome. <3

Nope! Can't see myself doing it. I love it here to much to leave. ^-^

Nope! :3
Light!

It fits my personality so much! o.o Plus, glitter! :P

Do you like it there? Love it here! It's awesome. <3

Nope! Can't see myself doing it. I love it here to much to leave. ^-^

Nope! :3
I'm in Light, and I started in Fire! I joined because my friend and I wanted to be in the same flight after playing together for a bit. I've never regretted the change, it's actually the best decision I made here. I love the community; there's always something going on. Plus we like to chill and just share our favorite dragons and ask for ideas~ If my friend never joined though, I would've stayed in Fire. c: Just because the element fits me better, I think.

If I were to move I think I would very much like to see what Plague is all about! It would be a tough decision between going back to Fire or off to Plague - I love both eye colors/aesthetics as well (and Plague's lore is just amazin').
I'm in Light, and I started in Fire! I joined because my friend and I wanted to be in the same flight after playing together for a bit. I've never regretted the change, it's actually the best decision I made here. I love the community; there's always something going on. Plus we like to chill and just share our favorite dragons and ask for ideas~ If my friend never joined though, I would've stayed in Fire. c: Just because the element fits me better, I think.

If I were to move I think I would very much like to see what Plague is all about! It would be a tough decision between going back to Fire or off to Plague - I love both eye colors/aesthetics as well (and Plague's lore is just amazin').
yzUX307.png
Joined Arcane during registration and still am an Arcanite. I joined because the aesthetics fit. I find space really neat and interesting. Being a dreamer also fits into my personality.

Though I love my flight, I'm getting a tad bored of the scenery and am considering moving to Light for a change of pace. A smaller flight might be nice to be around. :]
Joined Arcane during registration and still am an Arcanite. I joined because the aesthetics fit. I find space really neat and interesting. Being a dreamer also fits into my personality.

Though I love my flight, I'm getting a tad bored of the scenery and am considering moving to Light for a change of pace. A smaller flight might be nice to be around. :]
deity_stormchaser_by_dogi_crimson-da9bmz2.gifYsjbxG8.png
So which flight did you join?
- Light!

Why?
- I did lots of research of what flight I would want to pick when FR opened its next reg window. I found Light's aesthetic to greatly match my own, I love the eye colour, Lightweaver is amazing, the whole "philosophy" aspect admirable, and my favourite colour is gold!

Do you like it there?
- Love it!

Are you considering switching flights?
- Not at all. This is my home :)

Have you switched flights before? If so, why?
- I haven't!
So which flight did you join?
- Light!

Why?
- I did lots of research of what flight I would want to pick when FR opened its next reg window. I found Light's aesthetic to greatly match my own, I love the eye colour, Lightweaver is amazing, the whole "philosophy" aspect admirable, and my favourite colour is gold!

Do you like it there?
- Love it!

Are you considering switching flights?
- Not at all. This is my home :)

Have you switched flights before? If so, why?
- I haven't!
dvAAau9.pngmgxhYYc.gif
I've been in Light since the game opened in June 2013 ;D Came for the lore, stayed for everything else, never switched and never will.
I've been in Light since the game opened in June 2013 ;D Came for the lore, stayed for everything else, never switched and never will.
So which flight did you join? Ice~
Why? I joined to make my OC, who is an ice dragon. But I also really liked the lore, and the creepy undercurrents of it. Also that Undel said Ice is Slytherin. Gotta represent.
Do you like it there? Love it =}
Are you considering switching flights? Nope. Never would. I love Ice too much.
Have you switched flights before? If so, why? Never have, never will.
So which flight did you join? Ice~
Why? I joined to make my OC, who is an ice dragon. But I also really liked the lore, and the creepy undercurrents of it. Also that Undel said Ice is Slytherin. Gotta represent.
Do you like it there? Love it =}
Are you considering switching flights? Nope. Never would. I love Ice too much.
Have you switched flights before? If so, why? Never have, never will.
hYK4ogH.gif
i've been in wind ever since registration (june 2014!!) because i thought the personality description of wind dragons suited me, and the aesthetic and eye colour are pretty. windsinger is also a pretty cool guy, i wish he would come back form the wyrmwound though

i've been here for a pretty long time though so i'm looking into switching to nature a few months from now for a change of scenery. it's really pretty over there and the gladekeeper is a giant tree dragon... how cool is that
i've been in wind ever since registration (june 2014!!) because i thought the personality description of wind dragons suited me, and the aesthetic and eye colour are pretty. windsinger is also a pretty cool guy, i wish he would come back form the wyrmwound though

i've been here for a pretty long time though so i'm looking into switching to nature a few months from now for a change of scenery. it's really pretty over there and the gladekeeper is a giant tree dragon... how cool is that
tumblr_inline_nzqcb3Usik1rpx6d2_500.gif tumblr_inline_nzqcbpzf1d1rpx6d2_500.gif tumblr_inline_nzqcc5mB501rpx6d2_500.gif

"After all, you're the protagonist, aren't you?"
I chose ice when I joined back in June/July 2013, but as soon as the free flight change was implemented, i moved to light. I felt that ice was too cold, and I had a really hard time settling into the community.

i really love light and DOM
dom is so exhilerating and the flight is so involved! i love the aesthetic and glittermom is so great
i feel so much pride in light! i'm not leaving any time soon, but if i did, i'd move to shadow.
I chose ice when I joined back in June/July 2013, but as soon as the free flight change was implemented, i moved to light. I felt that ice was too cold, and I had a really hard time settling into the community.

i really love light and DOM
dom is so exhilerating and the flight is so involved! i love the aesthetic and glittermom is so great
i feel so much pride in light! i'm not leaving any time soon, but if i did, i'd move to shadow.
tumblr_inline_mvq1f4vGeB1qzt4nm.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7