Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Which flight are you in?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I picked shadow cause it fits my personality, I'm thinking of going plague though
I picked shadow cause it fits my personality, I'm thinking of going plague though
Professional Skyrim, Fallout, ESO, and Dragon Age Addict
vaultboy_emoticons_2_10193_3862_thumb.gifBVKAq.pnghlv9bOT.gifBVKAq.pngvaultboy_emoticons_2_10193_3862_thumb.gif
So which flight did you join?

Light

Why?

I'm a nerd and a curious person with a wide range of interests, specially in the science field. I also value the truth above a lot of things. Since the light flight is all about pursuing knowledge and the truth of how the world works, and light dragons are supposed to be scholars (aka nerds :P ) i think it suits my personality quiet well :)

Do you like it there?

I don't interact much with the Light community but i like the choice i made, yes.

Are you considering switching flights?

Nope and i don't think i ever will.

Light

Why?

I'm a nerd and a curious person with a wide range of interests, specially in the science field. I also value the truth above a lot of things. Since the light flight is all about pursuing knowledge and the truth of how the world works, and light dragons are supposed to be scholars (aka nerds :P ) i think it suits my personality quiet well :)

Do you like it there?

I don't interact much with the Light community but i like the choice i made, yes.

Nope and i don't think i ever will.
s2RV7ry.png

I joined Nature, and never left!

Why?
Well mostly because of the chill aesthetic at first; fits my tastes. And the eyes. I love Nature eyes okay.

Do you like it there?
Oh, absolutely! Everybody is such a sweetheart, there's a reason Nature is the nurturing flight! (Like, all the gifts and flowerbombs) There will almost always be friendly replies to whatever topic you post in the forums. And when it's not a dom week, the forums are laid back~

Going on vacation in another flight is tempting (Lightning?) But I don't think I can leave Glademama for too long....

I joined Nature, and never left!

Why?
Well mostly because of the chill aesthetic at first; fits my tastes. And the eyes. I love Nature eyes okay.

Do you like it there?
Oh, absolutely! Everybody is such a sweetheart, there's a reason Nature is the nurturing flight! (Like, all the gifts and flowerbombs) There will almost always be friendly replies to whatever topic you post in the forums. And when it's not a dom week, the forums are laid back~

Going on vacation in another flight is tempting (Lightning?) But I don't think I can leave Glademama for too long....
Art_Button.pngbreloominati.gifLight_Medallion.png
I joined Light largely because of the aesthetic, and partly the lore. I'm considering moving to Plague, though.
I joined Light largely because of the aesthetic, and partly the lore. I'm considering moving to Plague, though.
dsVmWUB.pngN7ZmS6v.png
I joined Ice!

Why?
To be honest, even after researching this site for a whole month before a reg window opened up, I had NO clue as to what Flight I wanted to join (I knew a couple that I didn't want to join; mainly Lightning for lore reasons). I normally would've just picked one based off of personality, but I honestly have no idea how to describe my personality, so, uh, yeah...

Anyway, I found a quiz that supposedly told you what Flight you should pick, and I got Ice, so, that's the one I picked (I know, a bad reason to pick a Flight xD).

Do you like it there?
I don't really pay that much attention to the in-Flight forums, but I have to admit that I do love the darker side of the lore for Ice... Maybe once I actually get around to writing lore for my clan, I'll find a way to incorporate it. There's also Dom, which was something that I wanted in a Flight, so, I definitely like that!

Also, we have puns. xD

Not really, but one day I might vacation to another Flight. Except that the 1500 gem Flight switch fee after the first free one is pretty daunting (also I'm cheap xD)...
I joined Ice!

Why?
To be honest, even after researching this site for a whole month before a reg window opened up, I had NO clue as to what Flight I wanted to join (I knew a couple that I didn't want to join; mainly Lightning for lore reasons). I normally would've just picked one based off of personality, but I honestly have no idea how to describe my personality, so, uh, yeah...

Anyway, I found a quiz that supposedly told you what Flight you should pick, and I got Ice, so, that's the one I picked (I know, a bad reason to pick a Flight xD).

Do you like it there?
I don't really pay that much attention to the in-Flight forums, but I have to admit that I do love the darker side of the lore for Ice... Maybe once I actually get around to writing lore for my clan, I'll find a way to incorporate it. There's also Dom, which was something that I wanted in a Flight, so, I definitely like that!

Also, we have puns. xD

Not really, but one day I might vacation to another Flight. Except that the 1500 gem Flight switch fee after the first free one is pretty daunting (also I'm cheap xD)...

Someday I'll put something creative here.
Which Flight Did You Join?
I joined Nature!

Why?
Well, I thought at the time of joining that it fit my personality best. I doubt now that I'm as "nurturing" or as "wild" as Nature supposedly is, but I love the aesthetic and the other members (tree dragons all the way), and animals and plants are totes neat.

Do You Like It There?
Absolutely! The other members are super nice, the forums move at a very nice pace for me personally, and we are just the right amount of dom oriented. And, like I said, the aesthetic is perfect.

Are You Considering Switching Flights?
I'll probably never switch flights. My lair and lore wouldn't fit anywhere else, and I think I'd feel out of place with any other member group or forum... Except maybe Earth... But then again, I'd never have enough gems to switch back to Nature if I left, so...
Which Flight Did You Join?
I joined Nature!

Why?
Well, I thought at the time of joining that it fit my personality best. I doubt now that I'm as "nurturing" or as "wild" as Nature supposedly is, but I love the aesthetic and the other members (tree dragons all the way), and animals and plants are totes neat.

Do You Like It There?
Absolutely! The other members are super nice, the forums move at a very nice pace for me personally, and we are just the right amount of dom oriented. And, like I said, the aesthetic is perfect.

Are You Considering Switching Flights?
I'll probably never switch flights. My lair and lore wouldn't fit anywhere else, and I think I'd feel out of place with any other member group or forum... Except maybe Earth... But then again, I'd never have enough gems to switch back to Nature if I left, so...
space i am spacing out sTWVucR.png Clayton | she/they | FR +3 VC0STZ4.png
So which flight did you join?: Fire.

Why?: Always loved the element Fire. I think Flamecaller is one of the best looking deities. And I loved the lore. (Metalworkers, anyone?)

Do you like it there?: I'm in love.

Are you considering switching flights?: I've been wondering about taking a vacation to Light, but before I switch, I need to make sure I have the funds to switch back. I don't have any plans to permanently leave Fire anytime soon.

Have you switched flights before? If so, why?: Nope.
So which flight did you join?: Fire.

Why?: Always loved the element Fire. I think Flamecaller is one of the best looking deities. And I loved the lore. (Metalworkers, anyone?)

Do you like it there?: I'm in love.

Are you considering switching flights?: I've been wondering about taking a vacation to Light, but before I switch, I need to make sure I have the funds to switch back. I don't have any plans to permanently leave Fire anytime soon.

Have you switched flights before? If so, why?: Nope.
Previously: LittleDoctor
GamzP1L.gif
So what flight did you join?
Plauge!

Why?
To be honest, when I was signing up I had no idea what FlightRising was. I just saw people posting about it on Tumblr, and when my friend told me the registration window was open I hurriedly made my account without putting much thought into it. Plauge stuck out to me, and without really knowing what it was I chose it.

Do you like it there?
Yeah, for the most part. People are very kind and welcoming and funny, I just haven't really clicked with the community yet. DOM battles seem fun but I just don't have time for those yet so I feel a little left out. I feel like the forum moves sort of slowly as well but I don't know how it compares to other flights. Maybe I should try to get a little more involved. Everyone is extremely generous though!

Sorry Plaugemom, but, yes. I've always been intrigued by Arcane. While Plauge's lore really speaks to me, the whole "survival of the fittest" and "survive the outbreak", the aesthetic grosses me out a bit. I'm not that into...dead things. I love the cute, mystical vibe Arcane gives off and science/space has always interested me. Then again, my sister is in Ice and she says they have a great community over there, so maybe one day I will have to vacation in the ice field. But yeah, probably Arcane. Just haven't made up my mind yet, I still have my free flight switch.

Have you switched flights before? If so, why?
Nope, not yet!
So what flight did you join?
Plauge!

Why?
To be honest, when I was signing up I had no idea what FlightRising was. I just saw people posting about it on Tumblr, and when my friend told me the registration window was open I hurriedly made my account without putting much thought into it. Plauge stuck out to me, and without really knowing what it was I chose it.

Do you like it there?
Yeah, for the most part. People are very kind and welcoming and funny, I just haven't really clicked with the community yet. DOM battles seem fun but I just don't have time for those yet so I feel a little left out. I feel like the forum moves sort of slowly as well but I don't know how it compares to other flights. Maybe I should try to get a little more involved. Everyone is extremely generous though!

Sorry Plaugemom, but, yes. I've always been intrigued by Arcane. While Plauge's lore really speaks to me, the whole "survival of the fittest" and "survive the outbreak", the aesthetic grosses me out a bit. I'm not that into...dead things. I love the cute, mystical vibe Arcane gives off and science/space has always interested me. Then again, my sister is in Ice and she says they have a great community over there, so maybe one day I will have to vacation in the ice field. But yeah, probably Arcane. Just haven't made up my mind yet, I still have my free flight switch.

Nope, not yet!
elderberryseas_by_featherblot-d9sw7kr.pngPrVhEEu.gif
Arcane
Why?
The aesthetic is what got me interested in joining, I'm a sucker for space-themed stuff so....
Do you like it there?
Yep!
Not really, but I have wondered what Light and Nature are like, however I'm a bit too attached to Arcane to leave it.
Nope
Arcane
Why?
The aesthetic is what got me interested in joining, I'm a sucker for space-themed stuff so....
Do you like it there?
Yep!
Not really, but I have wondered what Light and Nature are like, however I'm a bit too attached to Arcane to leave it.
Nope
tumblr_ojhs1v0eQf1v6q66ro2_500.png
- Light!

Why?
-hmm not sure! but when I first joined I think I picked hard between light and ice b/c ice was my "athetic" but the "pursuit of knowledge and truth suited me more!"

Do you like it there?
- DOM DOM DOM DOm >:3c I love it

- I wanna take a vacation in lightning b/c SCIENCE but I'm an acolight at heart

- not yet ;> Dom's going on this week!
- Light!

Why?
-hmm not sure! but when I first joined I think I picked hard between light and ice b/c ice was my "athetic" but the "pursuit of knowledge and truth suited me more!"

Do you like it there?
- DOM DOM DOM DOm >:3c I love it

- I wanna take a vacation in lightning b/c SCIENCE but I'm an acolight at heart

- not yet ;> Dom's going on this week!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7