Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Stained: A Tertiary Gene
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 116 117
More marens! Yesss! *scurries off the the coliseum to befriend them*
More marens! Yesss! *scurries off the the coliseum to befriend them*
|______________| OOL8tGM.gif |___| }FR+0
she/her
|___| FEJeTed.gif
@Chaos199 You mean it's not easy?
@Chaos199 You mean it's not easy?
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
[quote name="Grillbz" date=2016-01-30 21:20:15] the only thing good to come out of this gene is going to be petbutstain dragons [/quote] Pretty much my thought too lol
Grillbz wrote on 2016-01-30:
the only thing good to come out of this gene is going to be petbutstain dragons

Pretty much my thought too lol
bonsai_selkirie_1_wip_by_auricolor-dawffmd.png
Terrible gene ever...And the price is ridiculous.
I will never buy this gene.
A good idea, but I think it is not useful.
Terrible gene ever...And the price is ridiculous.
I will never buy this gene.
A good idea, but I think it is not useful.
:D
Huh. I don't know how to feel. Kind of hard to scream "bad" at essentially a filter but. Huh,
Huh. I don't know how to feel. Kind of hard to scream "bad" at essentially a filter but. Huh,
q5wK1gN.pngstonesig_by_bajanmightyena-daflnui%20sig%20size_zpsrouqlt49.pngtRc9wm7.png1o57V8Q.jpgvNSClVq.jpg
@finches Wouldn't a screen layer cover the background too though?
Anyway, the opacity is not the same throughout, as seen a few pages back by an error in the gene on female Imps. And as I said.
@finches Wouldn't a screen layer cover the background too though?
Anyway, the opacity is not the same throughout, as seen a few pages back by an error in the gene on female Imps. And as I said.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
I love Stained, but imo I don't think it should be a gem gene, really.
I love Stained, but imo I don't think it should be a gem gene, really.
nhknpyA.png
@Striker

THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR
@Striker

THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR
wY86E88.gif
I'd mind this gene being a gem gene less if it was 600 gems, rather than 1200. Or Baldwinnable. Either way, it's a pretty straightforward gene and while I'm sure it's targetting the g1 gener crowd, it's pretty consistently inferior to Glimmer while slightly more visible than Spines, so putting it in between them in obtainability would make sense.
I'd mind this gene being a gem gene less if it was 600 gems, rather than 1200. Or Baldwinnable. Either way, it's a pretty straightforward gene and while I'm sure it's targetting the g1 gener crowd, it's pretty consistently inferior to Glimmer while slightly more visible than Spines, so putting it in between them in obtainability would make sense.
Oh dear...why did Stained have to be a gem gene? *has a few dragons this would look good on....*
Oh dear...why did Stained have to be a gem gene? *has a few dragons this would look good on....*
Any dragon in the 'Fodder Tab' available for sale. Fodder Tab dragons are 10k treasure for adults, 5k treasure for hatchlings. I also have leveled (up to lv 8) dragons in my Hib Den I'm willing to sell for 15k treasure min.
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 116 117