Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ~Introductory RP~ Closed
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@breakboundaries

"How 'bout me?" Vortex asked with a calmer tone, drawing in and out a deep breath. This was madness, and she knew it. In her clan, it's either kill or keep. And her kingdom has the most menacing outside, and it was hidden well. Unlike Inari's. "I can help," she insisted before Inari could reply her last question. "I won't sneak out. Promise."
@breakboundaries

"How 'bout me?" Vortex asked with a calmer tone, drawing in and out a deep breath. This was madness, and she knew it. In her clan, it's either kill or keep. And her kingdom has the most menacing outside, and it was hidden well. Unlike Inari's. "I can help," she insisted before Inari could reply her last question. "I won't sneak out. Promise."
@LeviathanScream

Inari looked at Vortex "Unfortunately, Vortex, since wildclaws, mirrors and skydancers are a possible suspect, and you are a sure fire fighter, it is not certain that we can have you just walk around."

@WolfSong

"Kurokishi, please take Vortex, Nicki, Thimble and Starsinger to a holding cell." He looked at Hestia "Hestia is guarded by Blitz so there's no need to pull her out of the protection and watching she already has."

Nahimana came back and looked at them, and Inari left for his job. Nahimana looked to Squeak & Shii "You two, come here. I have been given special orders while KuroKishi and Inari do their jobs. You two will stay in my spare room upstairs. Understand?"
@LeviathanScream

Inari looked at Vortex "Unfortunately, Vortex, since wildclaws, mirrors and skydancers are a possible suspect, and you are a sure fire fighter, it is not certain that we can have you just walk around."

@WolfSong

"Kurokishi, please take Vortex, Nicki, Thimble and Starsinger to a holding cell." He looked at Hestia "Hestia is guarded by Blitz so there's no need to pull her out of the protection and watching she already has."

Nahimana came back and looked at them, and Inari left for his job. Nahimana looked to Squeak & Shii "You two, come here. I have been given special orders while KuroKishi and Inari do their jobs. You two will stay in my spare room upstairs. Understand?"
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21