Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ~Introductory RP~ Closed
@SaharasDragonz @NekotheKat Yeah sure both of you can join with one dragon each, alright? Please have a guard dragon though since we need to balance it out.
@SaharasDragonz @NekotheKat Yeah sure both of you can join with one dragon each, alright? Please have a guard dragon though since we need to balance it out.
Ok! Here is my dragon @BreakBoundaries [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18471024] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/184711/18471024_350.png[/img] [/url] Her name is Emily Emily was guarding er well she didn't know what she was guarding cause of the steel door but she knew it was important
Ok! Here is my dragon @BreakBoundaries

18471024_350.png

Her name is Emily

Emily was guarding er well she didn't know what she was guarding cause of the steel door but she knew it was important
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13385625] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/133857/13385625_350.png[/img] [/url] A young woman dragon guard standing at her post and trying not to fall asleep since the previous the night she had a horrible nightmare. Nevertheless she had to keep watch so no one will get attack, she over heard that the BeastClans were getting ready for an attack. ((I hope this is good @BreakBoundaries))

13385625_350.png

A young woman dragon guard standing at her post and trying not to fall asleep since the previous the night she had a horrible nightmare. Nevertheless she had to keep watch so no one will get attack, she over heard that the BeastClans were getting ready for an attack.

((I hope this is good @BreakBoundaries))
021_zpswugdkw7b.pngGoal:25 eggs!Help me reach my goal send me a PM!
@SaharasDragonz @NekotheKat

Alright, please read what is going on, and have you character arrive to the scene.

Sahara, you can mention BeastClans, but make sure your character is near the other dragons.

Thank you.

{I should not have to say to read all of this or some of it to know what's going on. But this is a friendly reminder.}
@SaharasDragonz @NekotheKat

Alright, please read what is going on, and have you character arrive to the scene.

Sahara, you can mention BeastClans, but make sure your character is near the other dragons.

Thank you.

{I should not have to say to read all of this or some of it to know what's going on. But this is a friendly reminder.}
The Dragon realizes that her shift is finished and heads back to the main hallway and sees a large amount of dragons their she thinks there might be some thing she missed she fast walks to make sure she doesn't miss anything else she stands next to a WildClaw that looks a bit nervous.
She thinks "Oh Nuala i hope we didn't miss anything important." @BreakBoundaries @LeviathanScream
The Dragon realizes that her shift is finished and heads back to the main hallway and sees a large amount of dragons their she thinks there might be some thing she missed she fast walks to make sure she doesn't miss anything else she stands next to a WildClaw that looks a bit nervous.
She thinks "Oh Nuala i hope we didn't miss anything important." @BreakBoundaries @LeviathanScream
@justdevon @DauntlessDoctor @leviathanscream @WolfSong @dragonchickedy @Percifrax @SaharasDragonz @NekotheKat ((Sorry it took so long to get the death scene of Shadowmist out, and thank you WolfSong. The last RP post I had NOW HAS THE MURDER SCENE))

Edit:

@justdevon @DauntlessDoctor @leviathanscream @WolfSong @dragonchickedy @Percifrax @SaharasDragonz @NekotheKat

((Also note, the 24th-25th, 31st-1st of January is when the rping shall be suspended due to the holidays.))
@justdevon @DauntlessDoctor @leviathanscream @WolfSong @dragonchickedy @Percifrax @SaharasDragonz @NekotheKat ((Sorry it took so long to get the death scene of Shadowmist out, and thank you WolfSong. The last RP post I had NOW HAS THE MURDER SCENE))

Edit:

@justdevon @DauntlessDoctor @leviathanscream @WolfSong @dragonchickedy @Percifrax @SaharasDragonz @NekotheKat

((Also note, the 24th-25th, 31st-1st of January is when the rping shall be suspended due to the holidays.))
Emily then heard a CRASH and went to investigate but was soon stopped with a hard WACK near her head and fell like a sack of potato's. The last thing she remembered was a ridgeback and a wildclaw in her mind until everything blacked out

@BreakBoundaries
Emily then heard a CRASH and went to investigate but was soon stopped with a hard WACK near her head and fell like a sack of potato's. The last thing she remembered was a ridgeback and a wildclaw in her mind until everything blacked out

@BreakBoundaries
@NekotheCat ((You did read everything that's happened so far right?))

Red Velvet made sure the female Imperial was in their infirmary while the others wee investigating.
@NekotheCat ((You did read everything that's happened so far right?))

Red Velvet made sure the female Imperial was in their infirmary while the others wee investigating.

Guys, are we just bored or tired of the rp or what?

Guys, are we just bored or tired of the rp or what?

((Oh sorry havent been on here in a couple days sorry!)) @BreakBoundaries
((Oh sorry havent been on here in a couple days sorry!)) @BreakBoundaries