Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ~Introductory RP~ Closed
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
((i'm going through some stuff at the moment, so i'm not sure I can continue on)) @Breakboundaries
((i'm going through some stuff at the moment, so i'm not sure I can continue on)) @Breakboundaries
@breakboundaries

((I didn't get pinged at all. Something wrong, guys?))
@breakboundaries

((I didn't get pinged at all. Something wrong, guys?))
@LviathanScream

I di put them urder scene up, waiting for you guys to react.
@LviathanScream

I di put them urder scene up, waiting for you guys to react.
Ops I didn't read it and also I forgot about this since no one was pinging me. @BreakBoundaires
Ops I didn't read it and also I forgot about this since no one was pinging me. @BreakBoundaires
@BreakBoundaries

I've been away, and I completely forgot about this! You can PM me if you want help getting it going again, but really I'm waiting on people's investigations into the murder~
@BreakBoundaries

I've been away, and I completely forgot about this! You can PM me if you want help getting it going again, but really I'm waiting on people's investigations into the murder~
f2VHCTu.gif
[center][font=century gothic]@Justdevon @LeviathanScream @NekoTheCat @DragonChickedy @Percifrax @SaharasDragonz With a loud bang, the ridgeback whips open the door and steps imposingly into the room. [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/40985/4098437p.png[/img][nextcol][indent][font=Book Antiqua][size=4]"Ladies and gentlemen, [b]Kurokishi has been investigating, and he believes that a Mirror was the culprit.[/b] He could be wrong, of course, and I have my suspicions-"[/font][/indent][/columns] [font=century gothic]Her haughty gaze passes over Leviathan with a slight smile. [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/40985/4098437p.png[/img][nextcol][indent][font=Book Antiqua][size=4]"-but for now he is convinced it was a Mirror. [i]I[/i] think that it could be a wildclaw, or even a skydancer, but then he has never taken my advice. Stupid bull-headed prince."[/font][/indent][/columns] [font=century gothic]She then looks to Emily with a sigh. [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/40985/4098437p.png[/img][nextcol][indent][font=Book Antiqua][size=4]"Great Scott, girl, what have you done to yourself?"[/font][/indent][/columns] [font=century gothic]The air begins to fill with a strange energy as she lays hands on the Imperial, [i]tsk[/i]-ing vehmently. [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/40985/4098437p.png[/img][nextcol][indent][font=Book Antiqua][size=4]"It looks like a piece of masonry fell on your head - you really must be more careful, we can't afford any foolish injuries. There, better?"[/font][/indent][/columns] [font=century gothic]Everyone, [b]if you are interested in continuing the roleplay please make your characters active[/b]. I will be inactive for a while, so it is likely that you will only be able to interact with @BreakBoundaries' NPCs.
@Justdevon @LeviathanScream @NekoTheCat @DragonChickedy @Percifrax @SaharasDragonz

With a loud bang, the ridgeback whips open the door and steps imposingly into the room.

4098437p.png
"Ladies and gentlemen, Kurokishi has been investigating, and he believes that a Mirror was the culprit. He could be wrong, of course, and I have my suspicions-"

Her haughty gaze passes over Leviathan with a slight smile.

4098437p.png
"-but for now he is convinced it was a Mirror. I think that it could be a wildclaw, or even a skydancer, but then he has never taken my advice. Stupid bull-headed prince."

She then looks to Emily with a sigh.

4098437p.png
"Great Scott, girl, what have you done to yourself?"

The air begins to fill with a strange energy as she lays hands on the Imperial, tsk-ing vehmently.

4098437p.png
"It looks like a piece of masonry fell on your head - you really must be more careful, we can't afford any foolish injuries. There, better?"

Everyone, if you are interested in continuing the roleplay please make your characters active. I will be inactive for a while, so it is likely that you will only be able to interact with @BreakBoundaries' NPCs.
f2VHCTu.gif
@leviathanscream
@leviathanscream
@Justdevon @LeviathanScream @NekoTheCat @DragonChickedy @Percifrax @SaharasDragonz

Nahimana looked at the female ridgeback with a tiny smile, but it quickly fades. "Once I get my hands on that killer, whomever it may be, but for now we must keep a clear head and keep on our toes. Kurokishi, Red Velvet and the rest of the royal guards have been investigating this matter."

She closed her eyes "If another dragon dies again, I will feel a deep sorrow for it. After all this was supposed to be a party, a happy joyful commemoration, but now it has turned dark and bloody. We hope to eventually catch him, or find him... whatever the case may be..."

She opened her eyes back up, staring at them, apathetic expression on her face "For now, however, it would be best if you ate. You are probably hungry, and there is plenty food for all. We must keep our energy up and our brains must keep going." She then left the room, if only to go and check up on... something...

Nahimana looked at the female ridgeback with a tiny smile, but it quickly fades. "Once I get my hands on that killer, whomever it may be, but for now we must keep a clear head and keep on our toes. Kurokishi, Red Velvet and the rest of the royal guards have been investigating this matter."

She closed her eyes "If another dragon dies again, I will feel a deep sorrow for it. After all this was supposed to be a party, a happy joyful commemoration, but now it has turned dark and bloody. We hope to eventually catch him, or find him... whatever the case may be..."

She opened her eyes back up, staring at them, apathetic expression on her face "For now, however, it would be best if you ate. You are probably hungry, and there is plenty food for all. We must keep our energy up and our brains must keep going." She then left the room, if only to go and check up on... something...
@Justdevon @breakboundaries ((Can Squeak die in the rp?)) @NekoTheCat @DragonChickedy @Percifrax @SaharasDragonz

Vortex replied to the Ridgeback's smile with a scowl. "Told you, Ridgeback," she huffed, crossing her arms. Leaning on the wall, she felt like enjoying accusing a Mirror. Then, a switch in her mind flicked up, and she realized something. "Hey, we can just fly back to our lands and leave, right?" the Wildclaw made a point, and was clear that she didn't want to linger around and die, out of everything. Then she muttered, "Why don't we fight back?"
@Justdevon @breakboundaries ((Can Squeak die in the rp?)) @NekoTheCat @DragonChickedy @Percifrax @SaharasDragonz

Vortex replied to the Ridgeback's smile with a scowl. "Told you, Ridgeback," she huffed, crossing her arms. Leaning on the wall, she felt like enjoying accusing a Mirror. Then, a switch in her mind flicked up, and she realized something. "Hey, we can just fly back to our lands and leave, right?" the Wildclaw made a point, and was clear that she didn't want to linger around and die, out of everything. Then she muttered, "Why don't we fight back?"
@LeviathanScream ((Yes, she can, but it'll be unlikely that she does))

Inari spoke up, finally. "Unfortunately, no one can leave until we've found the culprit." He looked at her and sighed "We can't just let the culprit get away like that, I'm sorry. If this goes on the culprit may follow you home and kill you and your whole clan. I do not think Romeo Marianus and Tala want to be held responsible for a whole clan's death. Nahimana is attempting to speak with the spirits of the dead-- since Lunitari is not here and won't be for many weeks. Else, Nahi and Luni would be working on it together." He looked at everyone "It will be unlikely the killer chooses a guard, since we're almost always prepared, positioned, and all that. Blitz has been positioned in Hestia's room, I've been positioned in Squeak's room(for obvious reasons. She is my charge after all). And Knight is positioned in Shii's."

"The Rest, Red Velvet, Monroe, Nightshade, Kurokishi, Nicki, Thimble, Emily and Nuala, have been positioned in and around this very mansion. If someone dies tonight, the other guards will hear the scream an investigate it immediately."
@LeviathanScream ((Yes, she can, but it'll be unlikely that she does))

Inari spoke up, finally. "Unfortunately, no one can leave until we've found the culprit." He looked at her and sighed "We can't just let the culprit get away like that, I'm sorry. If this goes on the culprit may follow you home and kill you and your whole clan. I do not think Romeo Marianus and Tala want to be held responsible for a whole clan's death. Nahimana is attempting to speak with the spirits of the dead-- since Lunitari is not here and won't be for many weeks. Else, Nahi and Luni would be working on it together." He looked at everyone "It will be unlikely the killer chooses a guard, since we're almost always prepared, positioned, and all that. Blitz has been positioned in Hestia's room, I've been positioned in Squeak's room(for obvious reasons. She is my charge after all). And Knight is positioned in Shii's."

"The Rest, Red Velvet, Monroe, Nightshade, Kurokishi, Nicki, Thimble, Emily and Nuala, have been positioned in and around this very mansion. If someone dies tonight, the other guards will hear the scream an investigate it immediately."
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21