Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Le Private RP (Clockwork & Mjmcbf)
1 2 3
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO , My dears the time has finally arrived for us three to do an rp, there hasn't been an official idea of how this rp is going to work. Though I do know that IT IS FANTASY and probably Adventure. My gosh, this is why I never think up things alone. TIS WHY I CALL MY LOYAL SUBJECTS for le help. TWT WIFU HELP ME THINK OF AN RP!

@mjmcbf
(YOU BETTER GET ON)

@ClockworkEclipse
( who wont post till she be done with things)

@Shoujogirl918
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO , My dears the time has finally arrived for us three to do an rp, there hasn't been an official idea of how this rp is going to work. Though I do know that IT IS FANTASY and probably Adventure. My gosh, this is why I never think up things alone. TIS WHY I CALL MY LOYAL SUBJECTS for le help. TWT WIFU HELP ME THINK OF AN RP!

@mjmcbf
(YOU BETTER GET ON)

@ClockworkEclipse
( who wont post till she be done with things)

@Shoujogirl918
akir.png
HOW ABOUT A THING AND WE ALL TRYING TO GET THIS THING BUT THERES THIS GUY AND HES LIKE< HEY NO ITS MINE MWAHAHA< AND WE ALL GO ONE A MYYYYYSTICAAAAL JOURNEY TO GET THIS THING< AND THROUGH OUT THIS THING QE BE LIKE I HATE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU BUT I HATE YOU< AND THEN AT THE END WE ALL LIKE YAAAAAY
@shoujogirl918
@ClockworkEclipse
HOW ABOUT A THING AND WE ALL TRYING TO GET THIS THING BUT THERES THIS GUY AND HES LIKE< HEY NO ITS MINE MWAHAHA< AND WE ALL GO ONE A MYYYYYSTICAAAAL JOURNEY TO GET THIS THING< AND THROUGH OUT THIS THING QE BE LIKE I HATE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU BUT I HATE YOU< AND THEN AT THE END WE ALL LIKE YAAAAAY
@shoujogirl918
@ClockworkEclipse
Actually somehow that made sense to me, and like there is random things that happen like monsters or people or little mini quests off to the side and things like that like in an rpg in a way.

@mjmcbf

@ClockworkEclipse
Actually somehow that made sense to me, and like there is random things that happen like monsters or people or little mini quests off to the side and things like that like in an rpg in a way.

@mjmcbf

@ClockworkEclipse
akir.png
LE YUSH IM SO SMART
@shoujogirl918
@clockworkEclipse
LE YUSH IM SO SMART
@shoujogirl918
@clockworkEclipse
@Shoujogirl918 @mjmcbf

I ish here~! Also, I'm surprised I understood that. It's better than my idea (which was absolutely nothing). Who's gonna start?
@Shoujogirl918 @mjmcbf

I ish here~! Also, I'm surprised I understood that. It's better than my idea (which was absolutely nothing). Who's gonna start?
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
Hahah, VAL WILL YOU DO THE HONORS!

@ClockworkEclipse

@mjmcbf
Hahah, VAL WILL YOU DO THE HONORS!

@ClockworkEclipse

@mjmcbf
akir.png
@mjmcbf
@mjmcbf
Since Val didn't do the honors , I guess I have too.

If you guys remember the medieval story I was writing which still isn't finished, it based on the later years of it. Thus fore, once I'm finished with the story and you both have read it, you'll see some things that relate to the rp. And why some things are significant and what things are.
Anyways, first off before I type the intro, everyone should know the basic FR roleplaying rules, none of these should be broken unless you have asked me and/or the other person.

Now some of the rules might be change in my ruling since of how this rp shall work, if you ever played dungeons and dragons, or any rpg game, you all know you have to make a choice, these choices are what effects the rp. For an example, if Character A decided to open the blue box, the blue box could have something in it that could be good or bad. Which sounds about like a normal rpg, but for instance, I will be actually using a random number system and which ever number is chosen, (it will be in bold) then something good or bad happens. Thus lets say that something bad happens, like the box puts Character A in a trance then Character is in the Trance unless the number Character A chooses. If he choses the number 2 then Character A is free of the trance. Thus fore.. this is what it'll be.

You wont role dice, since we are not person to person IRL, I will either use a number generator or actually role my own dice. I will bold the choices, numbers, and effects of the choices. When it comes to choose a choice part.

I tried my best to make this part clear.

Anyways the last few things...
Characters, shouldn't be too hard to figure out , do not use dragons, because of how I'm planning the story. You may use any other type of animal, or part animal part human or whatever, if you wish to do a part human and part dragon you may do so. Though a dragon in this story line is either meant to be wise and or evil. So please keep this in mind.

And below is how I want you all to fill out the character sheet, it shouldn't be too hard, if you have questions pm me or message me.

Here we go!~ (Note: The actual roleplay will begin on the third post of mine. Because I'm doing a separate post for my character.)

Name:

Race:

Skills:

Weapons:

Pet/Familiar:

Pic/Description: (Try to keep clothing it in the medieval era if you can, if not that's alright )

Short Bio: (PM or message me long bios) :

Other: (Being like favorite foods, dislikes, likes, anything that your character always has for some odd reason)

@ClockworkEclipse

@mjmcbf

Please take your time , I want this to be a great experience.
Since Val didn't do the honors , I guess I have too.

If you guys remember the medieval story I was writing which still isn't finished, it based on the later years of it. Thus fore, once I'm finished with the story and you both have read it, you'll see some things that relate to the rp. And why some things are significant and what things are.
Anyways, first off before I type the intro, everyone should know the basic FR roleplaying rules, none of these should be broken unless you have asked me and/or the other person.

Now some of the rules might be change in my ruling since of how this rp shall work, if you ever played dungeons and dragons, or any rpg game, you all know you have to make a choice, these choices are what effects the rp. For an example, if Character A decided to open the blue box, the blue box could have something in it that could be good or bad. Which sounds about like a normal rpg, but for instance, I will be actually using a random number system and which ever number is chosen, (it will be in bold) then something good or bad happens. Thus lets say that something bad happens, like the box puts Character A in a trance then Character is in the Trance unless the number Character A chooses. If he choses the number 2 then Character A is free of the trance. Thus fore.. this is what it'll be.

You wont role dice, since we are not person to person IRL, I will either use a number generator or actually role my own dice. I will bold the choices, numbers, and effects of the choices. When it comes to choose a choice part.

I tried my best to make this part clear.

Anyways the last few things...
Characters, shouldn't be too hard to figure out , do not use dragons, because of how I'm planning the story. You may use any other type of animal, or part animal part human or whatever, if you wish to do a part human and part dragon you may do so. Though a dragon in this story line is either meant to be wise and or evil. So please keep this in mind.

And below is how I want you all to fill out the character sheet, it shouldn't be too hard, if you have questions pm me or message me.

Here we go!~ (Note: The actual roleplay will begin on the third post of mine. Because I'm doing a separate post for my character.)

Name:

Race:

Skills:

Weapons:

Pet/Familiar:

Pic/Description: (Try to keep clothing it in the medieval era if you can, if not that's alright )

Short Bio: (PM or message me long bios) :

Other: (Being like favorite foods, dislikes, likes, anything that your character always has for some odd reason)

@ClockworkEclipse

@mjmcbf

Please take your time , I want this to be a great experience.
akir.png
I'm Very confused someone help ;-; plus help the clueless tattoo
@shoujogirl918
@ClockworkEclipse
I'm Very confused someone help ;-; plus help the clueless tattoo
@shoujogirl918
@ClockworkEclipse
@mjmcbf

@ClockworkEclipse

Don't worry val issue solved!
@mjmcbf

@ClockworkEclipse