Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2015
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 189 190
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Ft1xdVt.pngo9GbwME.png[/url]
omg so awesome!!
omg so awesome!!
ice_rune_20.pngice_banner.pngice_0.pngice_banner.pngice_rune_20.png
I feel like this may have been a too big "nerf" to chests drop? I've been in Coli for 5-7 hours and I barely got more than 5 chests. Seems way too low.

Of course having to open 500 chests just to get something is not what we want to see again. But this year it's like to get a chest you need RNG luck to get the monsters to fight, then you need even more RNG luck to get them to drop a chest? That's the main issues I see with the event.

Maybe either increase the chance of facing the ennemies or the odds of chest dropping? As I said, we don't want to get the chests to be overflowing, we jsut want a little boost in the oods to get them.

Just my two cents pls don't kill me ;;
I feel like this may have been a too big "nerf" to chests drop? I've been in Coli for 5-7 hours and I barely got more than 5 chests. Seems way too low.

Of course having to open 500 chests just to get something is not what we want to see again. But this year it's like to get a chest you need RNG luck to get the monsters to fight, then you need even more RNG luck to get them to drop a chest? That's the main issues I see with the event.

Maybe either increase the chance of facing the ennemies or the odds of chest dropping? As I said, we don't want to get the chests to be overflowing, we jsut want a little boost in the oods to get them.

Just my two cents pls don't kill me ;;
Wildwood Moss Wildwood Moss
And two more bears.... ehhhh
And two more bears.... ehhhh
xG0IxN3.gif
Loga
Agol

YES! YES!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs
Loga
Agol

YES! YES!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs
I'm curious. Has anyone gotten at least one chest from the Golem's Workshop?
I'm curious. Has anyone gotten at least one chest from the Golem's Workshop?
FR +0 | Woman
Art | Thread
Sales
Tales of Ostlea Discussion
dVkftIl.png
x
x
x

Blancblack_egg.gif
hYhXXAs.png
x
x
x

tnRVw.png
ZFPkptJ.png
Oh, wow so one chest per 8+ hours of grinding.....hmmmm.... seems a bit much. As in a bit much on the unbalanced side. RNG isn't very kind that way.

And inside said 1 chest, funky flying book(light colored, whitish and yellow). Yay....I guess....
Oh, wow so one chest per 8+ hours of grinding.....hmmmm.... seems a bit much. As in a bit much on the unbalanced side. RNG isn't very kind that way.

And inside said 1 chest, funky flying book(light colored, whitish and yellow). Yay....I guess....
I've been waiting for night of nocturne!!!!
And the new items are amazing :D
Time to get to work
I've been waiting for night of nocturne!!!!
And the new items are amazing :D
Time to get to work
....Just creepin' through.....
Weren't the crowns supposed to return?
tumblr_inline_nkv3lxj0hb1qg2i5p.png CALL
1-800
Crystalbelly
NOW!!!

#AllTheRainbows
#ClickHereForMore
[quote name="FRiv" date=2015-12-20 08:39:56] Weren't the crowns supposed to return? [/quote] This, kinda sad now
FRiv wrote on 2015-12-20:
This, kinda sad now
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 189 190