Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2015
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 189 190
Love the new familiars and the recipes. A bit disappointed with the drop rate as in nearly five hours I only got two chests from the coliseum. If familiar versions don't drop from the enemies, perhaps add them as drops so its a bit more rewarding doing the grinding?

I'd like a happy medium--last year was bad in that most chests consisted of junk; so reducing the number of chests and removing the junk so you only have good items in the chests is nice but it feels the scales tipped too far.
Love the new familiars and the recipes. A bit disappointed with the drop rate as in nearly five hours I only got two chests from the coliseum. If familiar versions don't drop from the enemies, perhaps add them as drops so its a bit more rewarding doing the grinding?

I'd like a happy medium--last year was bad in that most chests consisted of junk; so reducing the number of chests and removing the junk so you only have good items in the chests is nice but it feels the scales tipped too far.
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
Yay!
Yay!
tumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png PJgrBLH.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png
Wouldn't be the Night of the Nocturne if the Coli didn't go down! :D

Also, for all the people complaining about how much they don't like the rarer chest drops, maybe you should've spoken up last year and complimented the staff on the system if you liked that so much more *at the time.* Instead, the staff heard overwhelming dissent from folks (including myself - I LOVE the rarer chest drop rate, the chests mean more, and I get excited to see them instead of thinking 'oh great, more food' - to be honest, it feels like familiars are dropping just as often as last year, *shrugs*).

I for one am super happy with the new system. I mean, yes, it's a lot of work over the holiday season - but exclusive and limited familiars aren't meant to be easy to get for everyone, that kinda defeats the point. You want easy to get familiars? There's a whole heap of them you can get all year round. The rest you can save for, like many of us do for the retired sprites etc.

If there's something you like *say so* - because otherwise it might disappear. No use waiting a whole 12 months to say that you miss the older system, if you didn't bother to help balance out the criticisms of last year. Otherwise, how are the staff going to know?
Wouldn't be the Night of the Nocturne if the Coli didn't go down! :D

Also, for all the people complaining about how much they don't like the rarer chest drops, maybe you should've spoken up last year and complimented the staff on the system if you liked that so much more *at the time.* Instead, the staff heard overwhelming dissent from folks (including myself - I LOVE the rarer chest drop rate, the chests mean more, and I get excited to see them instead of thinking 'oh great, more food' - to be honest, it feels like familiars are dropping just as often as last year, *shrugs*).

I for one am super happy with the new system. I mean, yes, it's a lot of work over the holiday season - but exclusive and limited familiars aren't meant to be easy to get for everyone, that kinda defeats the point. You want easy to get familiars? There's a whole heap of them you can get all year round. The rest you can save for, like many of us do for the retired sprites etc.

If there's something you like *say so* - because otherwise it might disappear. No use waiting a whole 12 months to say that you miss the older system, if you didn't bother to help balance out the criticisms of last year. Otherwise, how are the staff going to know?
5XOMGIA_zpscy9yadtq.png
Honestly this was suppose to be fun but is not, just like last year and the coli crashed, no surprise there.
Honestly this was suppose to be fun but is not, just like last year and the coli crashed, no surprise there.
alWiqh6.png
Ooh all this wicked neat stuff!! So awesome!
Ooh all this wicked neat stuff!! So awesome!
BUTTROCKS ARE BACK, HALLELUJAH
BUTTROCKS ARE BACK, HALLELUJAH
1221.png
He was #1.
Hi! Loving the return of this event and all the new stuff this time. I understand that the drop rates where adjusted, but I got 0 chests today. That's never happened to me on a holiday event before. Just wondering if there are some glitches?
Hi! Loving the return of this event and all the new stuff this time. I understand that the drop rates where adjusted, but I got 0 chests today. That's never happened to me on a holiday event before. Just wondering if there are some glitches?
7 chests from coli,2 from gathering,2 from baldwin
The familiars are lovely, but I wish I would get more chests. I've spent about 8 hours straight grinding the coli and my eyes hurt .-.
7 chests from coli,2 from gathering,2 from baldwin
The familiars are lovely, but I wish I would get more chests. I've spent about 8 hours straight grinding the coli and my eyes hurt .-.
Help them grow please!=>eastern-dragon-child-fire-pixel.gif
I LIKE THIS. But chests are really rare for me.
I LIKE THIS. But chests are really rare for me.
O B E Y.
6cpJCwl.png
@Foxhall
We all wanted less chests.
But not no chests!

Like, 20 where there was 200 or something.
Not hour after hour, absolutely nothing.
@Foxhall
We all wanted less chests.
But not no chests!

Like, 20 where there was 200 or something.
Not hour after hour, absolutely nothing.
L3t8ZMg.png
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 189 190