Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2015
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 189 190
AWESOME <3
AWESOME <3
Awesome! Love it! :D
Awesome! Love it! :D

fWKq08u.gif
well the new stuff is all nice
but wow is getting chests like way too hard
omg
it went from i got like 30 of them and got a ton of useless junk and food
to i got like 2 and got a few familiars i did not really want

i feel they should be slightly easier to get but thats just me
well the new stuff is all nice
but wow is getting chests like way too hard
omg
it went from i got like 30 of them and got a ton of useless junk and food
to i got like 2 and got a few familiars i did not really want

i feel they should be slightly easier to get but thats just me
867.Pots150.Laneydragon_zpsspt6kihl.pngm2YbpzO.png
[quote name="Oakwick" date=2015-12-20 08:25:23] Not sure why this event has been turned into yet another stressful festival event. I agree we got too many chests last year, but during an hour of grinding, I only got one chest, and it had a familiar in it that I got 5 of last year. Around the holiday, it'd be nice if we could have this event to relax and have fun with. There might be a few loud people yelling for items to be more rare and harder to get, but I think the majority of us are playing this game for fun, not out of competition. I've been playing FR less and less because the festivals just aren't fun or exciting with the low drop rate for chests. NotN was the one event I really liked last year because I had a lot of fun. Even if the 'rare' items became more common, I had a lot of fun opening all the chests. Yes, there were too many, and we shouldn't have gotten that many. But now this just feels like every other event, too many items to collect with low chances. Making the event 2 weeks long doesn't help if I'm going to grind for an hour and get only one chest. I just won't grind at all. I love this website and I love the staff putting their heart and soul into this, and yes, last year's event we got TOO many prizes. But this isn't good either. This website seems to be made only for people who have a ton of time to grind, which is weird because it's not like this is a huge MMO or something where hours of grinding will really get you somewhere. It's a cute browser game where you breed dragons. The amount of stuff to collect in the game is already overwhelming. You either grind the coli, grind at the fair games, try to sell dragons, or sell art which is probably the most profitable. To be totally honest, it'd be nice if, for once, a festival was easy and fun. Even if you gave free Nocturne eggs to everyone, we'd all still have to play the game and pay to gene them up. I'm not saying you should give out free eggs, but a lot of the time the items in this game are so rare I just stop caring completely. Maybe I'm speaking out of turn here, but maybe I'm just not built to really play this game if it's supposed to be so much 'work'. I have a job, I have elderly family members to help take care of, I have a house to upkeep. I actually loved last year's set up and I made sure to say so. I thought it was a lot of fun. Aimlessly clicking the same three buttons for hours straight just in the hopes of getting a rare chest in the HOPES of getting a rare item feels dismal. [/quote] I could not have said this better. I like these new items and familiars, but I'm overwhelmed right now. How am I going to get anything new when I work full time? I had enough trouble last year!
Oakwick wrote on 2015-12-20:
Not sure why this event has been turned into yet another stressful festival event. I agree we got too many chests last year, but during an hour of grinding, I only got one chest, and it had a familiar in it that I got 5 of last year.

Around the holiday, it'd be nice if we could have this event to relax and have fun with. There might be a few loud people yelling for items to be more rare and harder to get, but I think the majority of us are playing this game for fun, not out of competition.

I've been playing FR less and less because the festivals just aren't fun or exciting with the low drop rate for chests. NotN was the one event I really liked last year because I had a lot of fun. Even if the 'rare' items became more common, I had a lot of fun opening all the chests. Yes, there were too many, and we shouldn't have gotten that many. But now this just feels like every other event, too many items to collect with low chances.

Making the event 2 weeks long doesn't help if I'm going to grind for an hour and get only one chest. I just won't grind at all.

I love this website and I love the staff putting their heart and soul into this, and yes, last year's event we got TOO many prizes. But this isn't good either. This website seems to be made only for people who have a ton of time to grind, which is weird because it's not like this is a huge MMO or something where hours of grinding will really get you somewhere. It's a cute browser game where you breed dragons. The amount of stuff to collect in the game is already overwhelming. You either grind the coli, grind at the fair games, try to sell dragons, or sell art which is probably the most profitable.

To be totally honest, it'd be nice if, for once, a festival was easy and fun. Even if you gave free Nocturne eggs to everyone, we'd all still have to play the game and pay to gene them up. I'm not saying you should give out free eggs, but a lot of the time the items in this game are so rare I just stop caring completely.

Maybe I'm speaking out of turn here, but maybe I'm just not built to really play this game if it's supposed to be so much 'work'. I have a job, I have elderly family members to help take care of, I have a house to upkeep. I actually loved last year's set up and I made sure to say so. I thought it was a lot of fun.

Aimlessly clicking the same three buttons for hours straight just in the hopes of getting a rare chest in the HOPES of getting a rare item feels dismal.

I could not have said this better. I like these new items and familiars, but I'm overwhelmed right now. How am I going to get anything new when I work full time? I had enough trouble last year!
large amounts of squeal

wow

this is cool stuff, thanks FR team <3
large amounts of squeal

wow

this is cool stuff, thanks FR team <3
SO EXCITED
SO EXCITED
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
FROM SHAODW TO YOU ALL!
WELCOME TO, NIGHT RISING!
FROM SHAODW TO YOU ALL!
WELCOME TO, NIGHT RISING!
1421_150px_starlight18_by_miirshroom-dbyz1qc.pngR3OpbRR.png
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
tumblr_op6tymvBq91wo8ivwo1_100.gif[/url]
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
[quote name="justsomebirdie" date=2015-12-20 08:51:39] [quote name="Oakwick" date=2015-12-20 08:25:23] Not sure why this event has been turned into yet another stressful festival event. I agree we got too many chests last year, but during an hour of grinding, I only got one chest, and it had a familiar in it that I got 5 of last year. Around the holiday, it'd be nice if we could have this event to relax and have fun with. There might be a few loud people yelling for items to be more rare and harder to get, but I think the majority of us are playing this game for fun, not out of competition. I've been playing FR less and less because the festivals just aren't fun or exciting with the low drop rate for chests. NotN was the one event I really liked last year because I had a lot of fun. Even if the 'rare' items became more common, I had a lot of fun opening all the chests. Yes, there were too many, and we shouldn't have gotten that many. But now this just feels like every other event, too many items to collect with low chances. Making the event 2 weeks long doesn't help if I'm going to grind for an hour and get only one chest. I just won't grind at all. I love this website and I love the staff putting their heart and soul into this, and yes, last year's event we got TOO many prizes. But this isn't good either. This website seems to be made only for people who have a ton of time to grind, which is weird because it's not like this is a huge MMO or something where hours of grinding will really get you somewhere. It's a cute browser game where you breed dragons. The amount of stuff to collect in the game is already overwhelming. You either grind the coli, grind at the fair games, try to sell dragons, or sell art which is probably the most profitable. To be totally honest, it'd be nice if, for once, a festival was easy and fun. Even if you gave free Nocturne eggs to everyone, we'd all still have to play the game and pay to gene them up. I'm not saying you should give out free eggs, but a lot of the time the items in this game are so rare I just stop caring completely. Maybe I'm speaking out of turn here, but maybe I'm just not built to really play this game if it's supposed to be so much 'work'. I have a job, I have elderly family members to help take care of, I have a house to upkeep. I actually loved last year's set up and I made sure to say so. I thought it was a lot of fun. Aimlessly clicking the same three buttons for hours straight just in the hopes of getting a rare chest in the HOPES of getting a rare item feels dismal. [/quote] I could not have said this better. I like these new items and familiars, but I'm overwhelmed right now. How am I going to get anything new when I work full time? I had enough trouble last year! [/quote] Despite my excitement, I am disappointed that this even is so similar to the festivals, when it's not supposed to be...
justsomebirdie wrote on 2015-12-20:
Oakwick wrote on 2015-12-20:
Not sure why this event has been turned into yet another stressful festival event. I agree we got too many chests last year, but during an hour of grinding, I only got one chest, and it had a familiar in it that I got 5 of last year.

Around the holiday, it'd be nice if we could have this event to relax and have fun with. There might be a few loud people yelling for items to be more rare and harder to get, but I think the majority of us are playing this game for fun, not out of competition.

I've been playing FR less and less because the festivals just aren't fun or exciting with the low drop rate for chests. NotN was the one event I really liked last year because I had a lot of fun. Even if the 'rare' items became more common, I had a lot of fun opening all the chests. Yes, there were too many, and we shouldn't have gotten that many. But now this just feels like every other event, too many items to collect with low chances.

Making the event 2 weeks long doesn't help if I'm going to grind for an hour and get only one chest. I just won't grind at all.

I love this website and I love the staff putting their heart and soul into this, and yes, last year's event we got TOO many prizes. But this isn't good either. This website seems to be made only for people who have a ton of time to grind, which is weird because it's not like this is a huge MMO or something where hours of grinding will really get you somewhere. It's a cute browser game where you breed dragons. The amount of stuff to collect in the game is already overwhelming. You either grind the coli, grind at the fair games, try to sell dragons, or sell art which is probably the most profitable.

To be totally honest, it'd be nice if, for once, a festival was easy and fun. Even if you gave free Nocturne eggs to everyone, we'd all still have to play the game and pay to gene them up. I'm not saying you should give out free eggs, but a lot of the time the items in this game are so rare I just stop caring completely.

Maybe I'm speaking out of turn here, but maybe I'm just not built to really play this game if it's supposed to be so much 'work'. I have a job, I have elderly family members to help take care of, I have a house to upkeep. I actually loved last year's set up and I made sure to say so. I thought it was a lot of fun.

Aimlessly clicking the same three buttons for hours straight just in the hopes of getting a rare chest in the HOPES of getting a rare item feels dismal.

I could not have said this better. I like these new items and familiars, but I'm overwhelmed right now. How am I going to get anything new when I work full time? I had enough trouble last year!

Despite my excitement, I am disappointed that this even is so similar to the festivals, when it's not supposed to be...
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
Did we have 25 gathering turns yesterday, then?
I only had 15 like always.
Or did I misunderstood the news post?
Did we have 25 gathering turns yesterday, then?
I only had 15 like always.
Or did I misunderstood the news post?
[quote name="Narvix" date=2015-12-20 08:43:08] @FRiv and @VirusBite666 The staff had done a poll a few months back and the result was for the familiars to return. EDIT: @peperoniebabie Thanks! I just have really bad RNG luck then xD I've so far gotten nothing and I've been up since about 4:30 server time. [/quote]@Narvix That was about the bears. I meant this new round's set--the crowns had won.
Narvix wrote on 2015-12-20:
@FRiv and @VirusBite666 The staff had done a poll a few months back and the result was for the familiars to return.

EDIT: @peperoniebabie Thanks! I just have really bad RNG luck then xD I've so far gotten nothing and I've been up since about 4:30 server time.
@Narvix That was about the bears. I meant this new round's set--the crowns had won.
tumblr_inline_nkv3lxj0hb1qg2i5p.png CALL
1-800
Crystalbelly
NOW!!!

#AllTheRainbows
#ClickHereForMore
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 189 190