Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2015
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 189 190
[quote name="Narvix" date=2015-12-20 08:36:38] I'm curious. Has anyone gotten at least one chest from the Golem's Workshop? [/quote] Yep, I got one first mimic encounter I was in last night. The RNG is cruel.
Narvix wrote on 2015-12-20:
I'm curious. Has anyone gotten at least one chest from the Golem's Workshop?

Yep, I got one first mimic encounter I was in last night. The RNG is cruel.
@FRiv and @VirusBite666 The staff had done a poll a few months back and the result was for the familiars to return.

EDIT: @peperoniebabie Thanks! I just have really bad RNG luck then xD I've so far gotten nothing and I've been up since about 4:30 server time.
@FRiv and @VirusBite666 The staff had done a poll a few months back and the result was for the familiars to return.

EDIT: @peperoniebabie Thanks! I just have really bad RNG luck then xD I've so far gotten nothing and I've been up since about 4:30 server time.
FR +0 | Woman
Art | Thread
Sales
Tales of Ostlea Discussion
dVkftIl.png
x
x
x

Blancblack_egg.gif
hYhXXAs.png
x
x
x

tnRVw.png
ZFPkptJ.png
Got two chests in an hour and I guess I was lucky because I got two of the new familiars. I am not trying to get the chests for eggs though, I got two nocs last year so... But the familiars and the apparel! Everything looks amazing. A big applause to the staff for the treasure bundle option!
Got two chests in an hour and I guess I was lucky because I got two of the new familiars. I am not trying to get the chests for eggs though, I got two nocs last year so... But the familiars and the apparel! Everything looks amazing. A big applause to the staff for the treasure bundle option!
HOLY COW YES
HOLY COW YES
JqmjqQW.pngAWAnvtM.png
Ahahhh still no chests between 25 turns and a few hours of grinding.
Shoot
Q nQ
I was hoping to get some before work tonight...
Ahahhh still no chests between 25 turns and a few hours of grinding.
Shoot
Q nQ
I was hoping to get some before work tonight...
V4GcrWf.png < - hatchery
I thought in the words on the wind comments about the changes, they were going to have it that if you encountered a mimic in the coli there would be something worth of value in them? So far all I've gotten in butt rocks again... I do appreciate not having to open 50+ chests but if it takes hours to encounter one...it's not really worth spending all that time...:/

I feel bad adding to the complaints but I really want to love this festival DX

I will say I do appreciate all the hard work that has been done to make this event and trying to find a balance is pretty hard.
I thought in the words on the wind comments about the changes, they were going to have it that if you encountered a mimic in the coli there would be something worth of value in them? So far all I've gotten in butt rocks again... I do appreciate not having to open 50+ chests but if it takes hours to encounter one...it's not really worth spending all that time...:/

I feel bad adding to the complaints but I really want to love this festival DX

I will say I do appreciate all the hard work that has been done to make this event and trying to find a balance is pretty hard.
Hoooooly crap so much going on ajdsklakd.
Hoooooly crap so much going on ajdsklakd.
Brynncognito.png c5b27c433cf5d9a4dc9301acb352e273.png
tumblr_inline_nclr7pENUw1qe4v7q.png FR Time tumblr_inline_nclr7pENUw1qe4v7q.png
SO MANY NEW THINGS YES
SO MANY NEW THINGS YES
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
BUTT ROCKS ARE BACK

am... am i the only one excited for that
BUTT ROCKS ARE BACK

am... am i the only one excited for that
i didnt expect to be this awesome! im glad im able to participate this year :D
i didnt expect to be this awesome! im glad im able to participate this year :D