Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Swipp/Baldwin/Den: Items to Keep
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 120 121
@squidragon

Could I be added to the list for updates, please? Thanks so much! :)
@squidragon

Could I be added to the list for updates, please? Thanks so much! :)
ZcZAmAi.pnga5vvJhx.pngT5iXa.gif

Thank you for putting together that list!! It's really really helpful. :D
May I be added to the ping list?
Thank you for putting together that list!! It's really really helpful. :D
May I be added to the ping list?
spiral_one_tiniest_by_autumnbirds-d9na53q.png
@squidragon

Awesome! How useful. Could you please add me to the pinglist?
@squidragon

Awesome! How useful. Could you please add me to the pinglist?
@squidragon

Great list! Please add me to your ping list.

I've seen in the posts comments from you and others about hoard sort order.

I maintain a Complete Items List that has everything in the game. Sort and filter by hoard tab and item type are available.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1681035

Hope it helps.
@squidragon

Great list! Please add me to your ping list.

I've seen in the posts comments from you and others about hoard sort order.

I maintain a Complete Items List that has everything in the game. Sort and filter by hoard tab and item type are available.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1681035

Hope it helps.
8940229.png9918917.png10726767.png10247080.png10084684.png
@squidragon

Thanks so much for creating this list! Please add me to your ping list? Thanks!
@squidragon

Thanks so much for creating this list! Please add me to your ping list? Thanks!
dgjait.jpg
Wow, this is so helpful!

Self ping so I don't lose this c:
@SpookyCups
Wow, this is so helpful!

Self ping so I don't lose this c:
@SpookyCups
@squidragon May I please be added to the ping list for this?
@squidragon May I please be added to the ping list for this?
Looking for transmuters/melters! Will pay 1.5g/melt
New Baldwin's Items Added! (I haven't updated the text only version yet, but will soon. [item=Aged Tome][item=Forest Field Guide][item=Owlcat Journal][item=Grouse Basilisk Field Notes][item=Coral Basilisk Field Notes][item=Battered Book of Fables] [item=Arcane Runestone][item=Earth Runestone][item=Fire Runestone][item=Ice Runestone][item=Light Runestone][item=Lightning Runestone][item=Nature Runestone][item=Plague Runestone][item=Shadow Runestone][item=Water Runestone][item=Wind Runestone] @Dauphine76 @foxwaffles @Moray @WynterRose @gayfae @tsumiki @Hraustligr @DandyElise @MrLoveyFlops @Misydia @jaegerfly @Herddog @Rainsong @xanswerxthatx @irda @LordNyoka @Zelan @TheMightyTor @chinapiggy @Mosflow @Ethras @MurasakiSama @patsypepper @Coibhin @itMink @Triosky @Gravity @Deb @rororat @NataliaKills @KCmutt @Perelandria @SillySunbearr @Kimizi @NightOwlWriter @Shimiru @Pyrokat23 @Nokobirds @DaineSarrasri @Dominicon @groovesinorbit @DarkReaper EDIT: Text based list is updated
New Baldwin's Items Added! (I haven't updated the text only version yet, but will soon.

Aged Tome Forest Field Guide Owlcat Journal Grouse Basilisk Field Notes Coral Basilisk Field Notes Battered Book of Fables
Arcane Runestone Earth Runestone Fire Runestone Ice Runestone Light Runestone Lightning Runestone Nature Runestone Plague Runestone Shadow Runestone Water Runestone Wind Runestone

@Dauphine76 @foxwaffles @Moray @WynterRose @gayfae @tsumiki @Hraustligr @DandyElise @MrLoveyFlops @Misydia @jaegerfly @Herddog @Rainsong @xanswerxthatx @irda @LordNyoka @Zelan @TheMightyTor @chinapiggy @Mosflow @Ethras @MurasakiSama @patsypepper @Coibhin @itMink @Triosky @Gravity @Deb @rororat @NataliaKills @KCmutt @Perelandria @SillySunbearr @Kimizi @NightOwlWriter @Shimiru @Pyrokat23 @Nokobirds @DaineSarrasri @Dominicon @groovesinorbit @DarkReaper

EDIT: Text based list is updated
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
Thank you for pinging me for this :3 I actually keep a Word list with the icons/names on my PC lol

You rule!
Thank you for pinging me for this :3 I actually keep a Word list with the icons/names on my PC lol

You rule!
Thanks for the ping!
Thanks for the ping!
dgjait.jpg
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 120 121