Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Transmuters [H] 1.5g/1.5kT per melt
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hello hello! I'm looking for transmuters to melt down items for me c:

The Process
  1. Post here with how many things you'd like to break down. If you'd like be repeating just lmk. If you have a preference for gems or treasure, let me know too!
  2. I will send you the materials I want you to break down.
  3. After they've all been broken down, you'll send me a two-way CR with the transmutes.
  4. I will pay you accordingly. The current price I'm paying is: 1.5g/1.5kT transmute

Currently Transmuting for Me (Repeating):
Kaiyre - 99 stack (gems)
ridill - 99 stack (gems)
Forsake - 40 stack (gems)

Currently Transmuting for Me (Not Repeating):
Hello hello! I'm looking for transmuters to melt down items for me c:

The Process
  1. Post here with how many things you'd like to break down. If you'd like be repeating just lmk. If you have a preference for gems or treasure, let me know too!
  2. I will send you the materials I want you to break down.
  3. After they've all been broken down, you'll send me a two-way CR with the transmutes.
  4. I will pay you accordingly. The current price I'm paying is: 1.5g/1.5kT transmute

Currently Transmuting for Me (Repeating):
Kaiyre - 99 stack (gems)
ridill - 99 stack (gems)
Forsake - 40 stack (gems)

Currently Transmuting for Me (Not Repeating):
Looking for transmuters/melters! Will pay 1.5g/melt
bump!
bump!
Heya! I've got a big 8 hour brew going right now, but I'm happy to help when that's over. I'll probably be on around 8:00FR tomorrow and can start then on a 99 stack if you want.
Heya! I've got a big 8 hour brew going right now, but I'm happy to help when that's over. I'll probably be on around 8:00FR tomorrow and can start then on a 99 stack if you want.
divider.png
@Kaiyre That sounds awesome! I'll send you stuff in a CR now so feel free to accept when you wish c:
@Kaiyre That sounds awesome! I'll send you stuff in a CR now so feel free to accept when you wish c:
Boop!
Boop!
bump!
bump!
[list]@KuraiKarasu i can brew stuff for ya! i'm trying to get the white slime currently though if you can wait until that background is retired?
    @KuraiKarasu
    i can brew stuff for ya! i'm trying to get the white slime currently though
    if you can wait until that background is retired?
5sWebpB.gif
xx"Some fear the fire. Some simply become it."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx»xx W I S H L I S Tx | xS H E / T H E Y x| xL E S B I A N
@Iniimical Yeah absolutely!! This is more long term for me <3 So just lmk when youre ready c:
@Iniimical Yeah absolutely!! This is more long term for me <3 So just lmk when youre ready c:
bump!
bump!
@kuraikarasu

got a free cauldron!
i'm pretty much on fr all day so i should be able to get things done quickly.
i need to level up anyway. send me whatever! i just probably won't take stacks of more than 50
@kuraikarasu

got a free cauldron!
i'm pretty much on fr all day so i should be able to get things done quickly.
i need to level up anyway. send me whatever! i just probably won't take stacks of more than 50
Mmr9HrK.pngpxgKZLB.png.pngE2bewfg.pngHxJ7se6.png » they/them
» my wishlist
» commissions
» lore thread

BMbExDU.pngK3S42IV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6