Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 ... 2734 2735
F a m i l i a r s
F a m i l i a r s
Dang. I want a vista. They look so pretty
Dang. I want a vista. They look so pretty
MUST
MUST
Triforces.gif591.png 3327.pngeZ5CPeG.gif
GET
GET
SHINY STAR
SHINY STAR
Finals, projects, and assignments are all coming up. The only thing keeping me going anymore is knowing that it'll be over soon, so it's not too long before I can start playing Destiny again. Still have a long way to go before becoming a sunbreaker god
Finals, projects, and assignments are all coming up. The only thing keeping me going anymore is knowing that it'll be over soon, so it's not too long before I can start playing Destiny again. Still have a long way to go before becoming a sunbreaker god
My progens hatched an xyy baby today! its blood/royal/royal. the only problem is that shes a triple basic fae. not many people are fans of that. i mean, yeah she has some pretty cool gene potential but i doubt anyone is gonna want to put effort into that. she'll probably get exalted, but, oh well! they can't all be winners.
My progens hatched an xyy baby today! its blood/royal/royal. the only problem is that shes a triple basic fae. not many people are fans of that. i mean, yeah she has some pretty cool gene potential but i doubt anyone is gonna want to put effort into that. she'll probably get exalted, but, oh well! they can't all be winners.
I am so happy right now! I bumped into my old friend in town today and it made my day...!!
I am so happy right now! I bumped into my old friend in town today and it made my day...!!
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png
this is the one day I can do whatever I want and not have my parents at home buuut my wifi isnt working
;______;
this is the one day I can do whatever I want and not have my parents at home buuut my wifi isnt working
;______;
how does one receive the shiny star?
how does one receive the shiny star?
Please check out my blog! New posts coming out on Fridays :)
http://nerdsintheneighborhood.weebly.com
1 2 ... 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 ... 2734 2735