Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 ... 2734 2735
I need to pee but do I really need to get up right at this moment?
I need to pee but do I really need to get up right at this moment?
Protests at my college are the top trending story on FB at the moment...it's good. Word's getting out there and maybe we can make some change happen.
Protests at my college are the top trending story on FB at the moment...it's good. Word's getting out there and maybe we can make some change happen.
i really wish i wasn't sick i feel terrible! at least i have an excuse to be a lazy *** and sit in bed and sleep and eat chicken noodle soup and watch movies all day, that eases the emotional pain at least.
i really wish i wasn't sick i feel terrible! at least i have an excuse to be a lazy *** and sit in bed and sleep and eat chicken noodle soup and watch movies all day, that eases the emotional pain at least.
PreE5U3.png
My friend is preparing a bad time for me.

She's getting me back for all the puns.
My friend is preparing a bad time for me.

She's getting me back for all the puns.
God I'm tired. And I still have to wake up early on Friday. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
God I'm tired. And I still have to wake up early on Friday. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
PJb908Z.png
Would most people continue dating or being friends with someone who was really an alien disguised as a human?

Further more, if you found a legit alien who in the world would you send evidence to?
Mufon?

These are the question literally keeping me up at night and are making me procrastinate because I WANT MY STORY TO WORK BUT FINALS IN 3 WEEKS.

Glares at characters.
Would most people continue dating or being friends with someone who was really an alien disguised as a human?

Further more, if you found a legit alien who in the world would you send evidence to?
Mufon?

These are the question literally keeping me up at night and are making me procrastinate because I WANT MY STORY TO WORK BUT FINALS IN 3 WEEKS.

Glares at characters.
bxbkeiO.pngtumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o7_100.pngbxbkeiO.png
Be brave, be brave, be brave, be brave, and be brave
i wish i wasn't here at this party
i wish i wasn't here at this party
Once again the sound of rain and thunder is able to wash out my anger.

Yet I still wanna punch something really hard.
Once again the sound of rain and thunder is able to wash out my anger.

Yet I still wanna punch something really hard.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
Ugh, I'm gonna have a heart attack. I'm so worried about my internet right now.
Ugh, I'm gonna have a heart attack. I'm so worried about my internet right now.
PJb908Z.png
I wanna die so that I don't have to take my three two hour tests this week.

im gonna have a bad time.
I wanna die so that I don't have to take my three two hour tests this week.

im gonna have a bad time.
1 2 ... 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 ... 2734 2735