Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 ... 2734 2735
you never had to be my girlfriend. you could have just been my friend.
you never had to be my girlfriend. you could have just been my friend.
Gahds, we have to make a layout for a CALENDAR?!
Gahds, we have to make a layout for a CALENDAR?!
I know you never will love me back, and you don't know how much that hurts, but it's ok. You're my best friend and I'll support you no matter what your choices are.

Your boyfriend don't know how lucky he is, though.
I know you never will love me back, and you don't know how much that hurts, but it's ok. You're my best friend and I'll support you no matter what your choices are.

Your boyfriend don't know how lucky he is, though.
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo2_r1_500.png

Art by draconoblade
WE GO DELIRIOUS
NA NA NA NAH. ( I should probably not listen to songs during this )
WE GO DELIRIOUS
NA NA NA NAH. ( I should probably not listen to songs during this )
forest1.pngforest2.pngforest6.png
-Yay we have a half day tomorrow and no practice!
-God, why am I not good at drawing people? Animals, dragons, Pokemon, fine. But people? Nope.
-Why are there no fat stickmen?
-You make me salty. Just saying. At least you know I don't like you now.
-I ran down the hallway with one shoe today and no one noticed. I made it back before the teacher saw, too, so that was good.
-I'm gonna start playing Halo tomorrow again. After that I'll be able to play 5.
-Oh my god new Mass Effect: Andromeda info came out on N7 day and now I'm even more excited and it just really needs to get here because I'm freaking out
-I should probably go to bed now. I need to wake up early tomorrow... *sigh*
-Yay we have a half day tomorrow and no practice!
-God, why am I not good at drawing people? Animals, dragons, Pokemon, fine. But people? Nope.
-Why are there no fat stickmen?
-You make me salty. Just saying. At least you know I don't like you now.
-I ran down the hallway with one shoe today and no one noticed. I made it back before the teacher saw, too, so that was good.
-I'm gonna start playing Halo tomorrow again. After that I'll be able to play 5.
-Oh my god new Mass Effect: Andromeda info came out on N7 day and now I'm even more excited and it just really needs to get here because I'm freaking out
-I should probably go to bed now. I need to wake up early tomorrow... *sigh*
"But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible.

This I did."

concept: me, having friends and talking to people
concept: me, having friends and talking to people
tumblr_inline_podse1UQDZ1tbfba7_500.png
JOHN CENA

(da da da da)
JOHN CENA

(da da da da)
Mira | He/They | FR +14
I feel like a failure.. I can't get a job, I can't apply to a college. I can't draw, and I can't do anything I like. And when I do, my family decides to be rude and does everything better than me. I can't even be myself around me. I'm just stuck here in a ditch. Most people would say hey, they wanna be like me! But I'd rather be unique and such. But like anyone cares. I just wanna curl up in bed and never leave my room. I can't do anything right, aside from rambling on the Internet. Such a failure. OTL
I feel like a failure.. I can't get a job, I can't apply to a college. I can't draw, and I can't do anything I like. And when I do, my family decides to be rude and does everything better than me. I can't even be myself around me. I'm just stuck here in a ditch. Most people would say hey, they wanna be like me! But I'd rather be unique and such. But like anyone cares. I just wanna curl up in bed and never leave my room. I can't do anything right, aside from rambling on the Internet. Such a failure. OTL
MVxSTuW.jpg
i think there was something in that hershey's bar because i am hyper as all hell rn
i think there was something in that hershey's bar because i am hyper as all hell rn
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry ~~check out my code shop!
*screaming*
*screaming*
He/Him
1 2 ... 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 ... 2734 2735