Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Profile Visits!
1 2 3 4 5
[size=4][font=cursive]After visiting some profiles of fellow users, an idea popped into my head. Seeing as there is an option to add a comment underneath the user's profile - Why not use the "comment" feature to serve as a guestbook? A simple way to bid people hello, or let them know you've visited their profile. What's best is, if someone signs your profile, why not return the favour? [b]Some useful "Profile Visit" comments:[/b] ------ [size=4][font=cursive][color=red][img]http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3xtfeqCpg1rodiav.gif[/img] "Nowai has stumbled across your page!" ------ [img]http://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3xtgaZDwc1rodiav.gif[/img] [size=4][font=cursive][color=blue]"Nowai came by to bid you a hello , care to return the favour!". ------ [img]http://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3xtfpir5f1rodiav.gif[/img] [size=4][font=cursive][color=orange]"Nowai was here, and left a little note" ------ [size=4][font=cursive]So are you ready to start a chain reaction? Because that's what I'll be doing...signing your profiles! [i]Starting from: 15th August 2015.[/i]
After visiting some profiles of fellow users, an idea popped into my head. Seeing as there is an option to add a comment underneath the user's profile -

Why not use the "comment" feature to serve as a guestbook? A simple way to bid people hello, or let them know you've visited their profile. What's best is, if someone signs your profile, why not return the favour?

Some useful "Profile Visit" comments:

tumblr_m3xtfeqCpg1rodiav.gif "Nowai has stumbled across your page!"

tumblr_m3xtgaZDwc1rodiav.gif "Nowai came by to bid you a hello , care to return the favour!".

tumblr_m3xtfpir5f1rodiav.gif "Nowai was here, and left a little note"

So are you ready to start a chain reaction?

Because that's what I'll be doing...signing your profiles!
Starting from: 15th August 2015.
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png
I have now updated this!
I have now updated this!
14ke1c9.png
@Nowai
this is a really good idea. i always reply back to profile comments but i never think to comment on random profiles. I need to try to do that now.
@Nowai
this is a really good idea. i always reply back to profile comments but i never think to comment on random profiles. I need to try to do that now.
tumblr_inline_o8pnmbVxfC1ts73zp_540.png
[quote name="Kaitorubel" date=2015-08-15 08:58:36] @Nowai this is a really good idea. i always reply back to profile comments but i never think to comment on random profiles. I need to try to do that now. [/quote] [size=4][font=cursive]I am glad you like this idea!
Kaitorubel wrote on 2015-08-15:
@Nowai

I am glad you like this idea!
14ke1c9.png
Bump!
Bump!
14ke1c9.png
oh wow this is a great idea~!

il have to start doing this ^u^

@nowai

@nowai
item_nickel_cat_figurine_by_dogi_crimson-dag62cy.gif She/her | 18 | Sen | tumblr_inline_p3wmbtNyAz1tc3swm_540.png
+3 h fr time / EST
247ugEj.png6zoIdID.png
Nice!
Nice!
tumblr_n12628RXUy1tqg3gso3_250.gif
I like the idea! x3
I like the idea! x3
She/Her | Pinging is always fine! | Current icon dragon is Rose | Yoyo trinket suggestion
I dont quite like the "comment on mine!" part.. it seems kinda... chain-letter-y. D: there's also the issue of people's profiles being cluttered up with those things instead of actual comments.
I dont quite like the "comment on mine!" part.. it seems kinda... chain-letter-y. D: there's also the issue of people's profiles being cluttered up with those things instead of actual comments.
maekbabby.pngskinz.pngartbutton.giftumblrbutton.jpgdimensionriders2.png
[quote name="icypop" date=2015-09-22 13:19:12] oh wow this is a great idea~! il have to start doing this ^u^ @nowai [/quote] [color=red]Ah thank you!! I hope to see people doing this in the future. It's a good way of making new friends and just having a better look around FR. I'm glad you like the idea c:[/color] [quote name="Tangle38" date=2015-09-22 13:39:27] I like the idea! x3 [/quote] [color=red]I'm really happy you do![/color] [quote name="Galaxycloudl" date=2015-09-22 13:35:40] Nice! [/quote] [color=red]Hopefully c:[/color]
icypop wrote on 2015-09-22:

@nowai
Ah thank you!! I hope to see people doing this in the future. It's a good way of making new friends and just having a better look around FR.

I'm glad you like the idea c:

Tangle38 wrote on 2015-09-22:
I like the idea! x3
I'm really happy you do!

Galaxycloudl wrote on 2015-09-22:
Nice!
Hopefully c:
14ke1c9.png
1 2 3 4 5