Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 535 536
It's back up for me using the &test=1 link. Using Chrome and Windows 7.
It's back up for me using the &test=1 link. Using Chrome and Windows 7.
We woke poor Thrage up just now and he rebooted coliseum. Thank you for your patience.
We woke poor Thrage up just now and he rebooted coliseum. Thank you for your patience.
Siigh.. for some reason, the coliseum fails to connect for me. It just sits there with an empty black bar saying "connecting..." indefinitely. I use firefox. In IE, it loads about half the time and freezes mid-battle the other half, and in chrome the entire page content is just blank. :I

I tried disabling adblock, my antivirus, everything.
Siigh.. for some reason, the coliseum fails to connect for me. It just sits there with an empty black bar saying "connecting..." indefinitely. I use firefox. In IE, it loads about half the time and freezes mid-battle the other half, and in chrome the entire page content is just blank. :I

I tried disabling adblock, my antivirus, everything.
tumblr_mrlzooJ3ka1rfr4i6o1_500.gif
I have been having problems with the coliseum as well. As soon as I enter a battle and give a command, it just kinda freezes and all the critters remain in their idle animations. I have let it sit for about half an hour, but nothing happens.

Additionally, I have been getting a lot of "could not connect to server" messages between navigating other areas of the site, so maybe that has something to do with it?
I have been having problems with the coliseum as well. As soon as I enter a battle and give a command, it just kinda freezes and all the critters remain in their idle animations. I have let it sit for about half an hour, but nothing happens.

Additionally, I have been getting a lot of "could not connect to server" messages between navigating other areas of the site, so maybe that has something to do with it?
qyEE7cv.gif
The coliseum was running like a dream for me all morning and now it just hangs in the middle of battle.
The coliseum was running like a dream for me all morning and now it just hangs in the middle of battle.
Same. It was working so well earlier, but not it's just lagging.
Same. It was working so well earlier, but not it's just lagging.
Love; it will not betray you
Dismay or enslave you, it will set you free
Be more like the man you were made to be.
This. It barely gets to loading at all sometimes.
This. It barely gets to loading at all sometimes.
sigfr1_by_sakurabomb-d6g42r5.png
colisuem wouldn't work yesterday for me until nighttime, not its not working again. neither link loads the coliseum for me.
colisuem wouldn't work yesterday for me until nighttime, not its not working again. neither link loads the coliseum for me.
my_flight_rising_forum_signature_by_theparasiticbandaid-d6ajsgz.png
The Coliseum worked perfectly after the reboot, however now it isn't connecting to the server for some reason.
The Coliseum worked perfectly after the reboot, however now it isn't connecting to the server for some reason.
I'm having the same problem-- it was working this morning.
I'm having the same problem-- it was working this morning.
a1f80d3732a26eb2d3a0a0fc3cb161fa078301cd.png
Fletcher/ Kin | FR+1:00
any pronouns

Hatchery || Playlist Shop
Wishlist || IG
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 535 536