Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 535 536
Thrage sleep well ^^
Thrage sleep well ^^
pauldo27a8f.png
Well, I think we can let him get his eight hours in.
I for one can wait in regards to farming holiday currency, for now.
Well, I think we can let him get his eight hours in.
I for one can wait in regards to farming holiday currency, for now.
'Why are you frowning?' -Temeraire's first words.
9PO79Ra.png kBLPNEQ.png
Thanks for the update Undel. Sleep well Thrage! :)
Thanks for the update Undel. Sleep well Thrage! :)
Ohh, then its bed time for me too XD

Be battling draggies again when I awake :3
Ohh, then its bed time for me too XD

Be battling draggies again when I awake :3
Thanks for the update, and sleep well! You've been working round the clock so far (I had to admit that it was a little worrying since you were updating while you should be asleep, aah timezones =u=), so you deserve a good rest! I guess I'll be going for the coliseum tomorrow after school. >3>
Thanks for the update, and sleep well! You've been working round the clock so far (I had to admit that it was a little worrying since you were updating while you should be asleep, aah timezones =u=), so you deserve a good rest! I guess I'll be going for the coliseum tomorrow after school. >3>
m16OKP.jpeg
I was wondering ^^"

Good luck and more important: Dont overdo it!
I was wondering ^^"

Good luck and more important: Dont overdo it!
Play my little onlinegame :D http://tiggcreations.com/My-Videogame.htm
All yesterday it was a hit and miss for me even being able to get into the coliseum. This morning I just... can't. Stuck on the "Connecting..." screen.
All yesterday it was a hit and miss for me even being able to get into the coliseum. This morning I just... can't. Stuck on the "Connecting..." screen.
Firefox 24.0 on Win 8 (Desktop mode)

Flight Rising Chat + Flight Rising Resources! + Meedle's Black/Red Wildclaws - 80k each! + dA + RPRepository
Coliseum is down for the moment. Thrage made a change to it before he went to bed, and now I'm unable to reboot it until he returns. As he's only gotten 3 hours sleep so far, I'm going to wait for a bit before calling him. He's been up for many hours straight.

Apologies for the downtime. It'll be back today.
Coliseum is down for the moment. Thrage made a change to it before he went to bed, and now I'm unable to reboot it until he returns. As he's only gotten 3 hours sleep so far, I'm going to wait for a bit before calling him. He's been up for many hours straight.

Apologies for the downtime. It'll be back today.
Me too. sigh ...
Me too. sigh ...
tumblr_inline_nc6dk1vPha1scrvs1.gif
Ah so that's what's up with it. Seriously let him sleep another 3 hrs at the very least.
Ah so that's what's up with it. Seriously let him sleep another 3 hrs at the very least.
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 535 536