Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 535 536
I cannot connect to Coliseum either.
I cannot connect to Coliseum either.
he/they | FR+1 | pings are ok!
Water-Network.png
I honestly thought I was the only one experiencing these problems!
My first try at the coliseum this morning it worked fine. When I went to fight again it stopped loading after I chose what field to go to, and after I refreshed the Coliseum stopped loading altogether >.<
I haven&#039;t run into the glitch where the link redirects you to the Fairegrounds..
I honestly thought I was the only one experiencing these problems!
My first try at the coliseum this morning it worked fine. When I went to fight again it stopped loading after I chose what field to go to, and after I refreshed the Coliseum stopped loading altogether >.<
I haven&#039;t run into the glitch where the link redirects you to the Fairegrounds..
Redirect issues are now gone... but the coliseum won&#039;t load now. A little frustrating since, as the fairgrounds are also down, it&#039;s the only way of earning money right now, but I&#039;m sure that staff is looking into it. ^^;
Redirect issues are now gone... but the coliseum won&#039;t load now. A little frustrating since, as the fairgrounds are also down, it&#039;s the only way of earning money right now, but I&#039;m sure that staff is looking into it. ^^;
water_banner.png
I was able to load it once yesterday for the first time in two weeks.

Now with the event it has gone back to the same horrible connecting bar. I kind of wish you guys had fully stabilized things before opening an event REQUIRING you to find things in battle.

Hope this is fixed soon or you add more ways to find the items.

-Ru

Now with the event it has gone back to the same horrible connecting bar. I kind of wish you guys had fully stabilized things before opening an event REQUIRING you to find things in battle.

-Ru
miniart-banner_zps456ccda4.png
[quote name="Norticru" date="2013-06-24 14:05:25" url="main.php?p=mb&board=bug&page=30&id=17539#150690"]I was able to load it once yesterday for the first time in two weeks. Now with the event it has gone back to the same horrible connecting bar. I kind of wish you guys had fully stabilized things before opening an event REQUIRING you to find things in battle. Hope this is fixed soon or you add more ways to find the items. -Ru [/quote] Hi Norticru! You can also find [b]Immaculate Tablets[/b] by doing any type of Gathering in the Light area. Coliseum is not required to participate in Brightshine Jubilee. :)

-Ru

Hi Norticru!

You can also find Immaculate Tablets by doing any type of Gathering in the Light area. Coliseum is not required to participate in Brightshine Jubilee. :)
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Mine&#039;s not working either. :C It&#039;s been working better than ever before all day today, but the past hour the loading bar won&#039;t even start, it just sits there taunting me.
Mine&#039;s not working either. :C It&#039;s been working better than ever before all day today, but the past hour the loading bar won&#039;t even start, it just sits there taunting me.
plaguebringer_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kkk4e.png
From Undel earlier today, but it&#039;s a bit buried now,
Quote:
Coliseum is down for the moment. Thrage made a change to it before he went to bed, and now I&#039;m unable to reboot it until he returns. As he&#039;s only gotten 3 hours sleep so far, I&#039;m going to wait for a bit before calling him. He&#039;s been up for many hours straight.

Apologies for the downtime. It&#039;ll be back today.

Probably be another little while or maybe a bit of time &#039;til Thrage is available to fix it. Let sleeping dragons lie.
Quote:
Coliseum is down for the moment. Thrage made a change to it before he went to bed, and now I&#039;m unable to reboot it until he returns. As he&#039;s only gotten 3 hours sleep so far, I&#039;m going to wait for a bit before calling him. He&#039;s been up for many hours straight.

Probably be another little while or maybe a bit of time &#039;til Thrage is available to fix it. Let sleeping dragons lie.
I&#039;m having the same problems with the Coliseum. It was working earlier today, but now it just shows me the loading screen and says that it is connecting. Even after repeatedly leaving it for several minutes, it doesn&#039;t go past the connecting phase.
I&#039;m having the same problems with the Coliseum. It was working earlier today, but now it just shows me the loading screen and says that it is connecting. Even after repeatedly leaving it for several minutes, it doesn&#039;t go past the connecting phase.
2saxi4o.png
same here
just getting a non loading...loading bar
same here
just getting a non loading...loading bar
ceecf9a5-d5c7-4397-8c76-a3a467c14fde_zps927bd106.png
[quote name="Expy" date="2013-06-24 14:12:27" url="main.php?p=mb&board=bug&page=30&id=17539#150797"]From Undel earlier today, but it's a bit buried now, [quote]Coliseum is down for the moment. Thrage made a change to it before he went to bed, and now I'm unable to reboot it until he returns. As he's only gotten 3 hours sleep so far, I'm going to wait for a bit before calling him. He's been up for many hours straight. Apologies for the downtime. It'll be back today.[/quote] Probably be another little while or maybe a bit of time 'til Thrage is available to fix it. Let sleeping dragons lie.[/quote] [quote name="Undel" date="2013-06-24 08:24:02" url="main.php?p=mb&board=bug&page=28&id=17539#146595"]We woke poor Thrage up just now and he rebooted coliseum. Thank you for your patience.[/quote] from the same page, haha! this is a new problem going on, i believe
Quote:

We woke poor Thrage up just now and he rebooted coliseum. Thank you for your patience.

from the same page, haha!

this is a new problem going on, i believe
uDB7ZrQ.png
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 535 536