Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | >=))> CLOSED
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 63 64
Tickets have been updated to this point!

@crateshya It looks like I can take about 6k more of insect points if you want to send it over :)

@Wolfieteen - Yes, you have 7 tickets, let me know how many you want in what bucket(s)

@skyarising

They have not been unlocked yet, however there are still almost 2.3k tickets undistributed so who knows :)

@PixieDreams

Nope, not too late to enter! Though the Scorched Forest bucket has only 29 spots left~

Tickets have been updated to this point!

@crateshya It looks like I can take about 6k more of insect points if you want to send it over :)

@Wolfieteen - Yes, you have 7 tickets, let me know how many you want in what bucket(s)

@skyarising

They have not been unlocked yet, however there are still almost 2.3k tickets undistributed so who knows :)

@PixieDreams

Nope, not too late to enter! Though the Scorched Forest bucket has only 29 spots left~

@Sivi Alright, I'll double look over all my math and send the bugs and treasure over. :> Can you put 25 in Scorched and the rest in...Mire would be good.
@Sivi Alright, I'll double look over all my math and send the bugs and treasure over. :> Can you put 25 in Scorched and the rest in...Mire would be good.
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@Sivi - hmm ok then! can you put in my tickets as follows?

2 in woodland path,
2 in scorched forest,
4 in rainsong forest,
and then 10 in kelp beds? :)

@skyarising - get more tix!
@Sivi - hmm ok then! can you put in my tickets as follows?

2 in woodland path,
2 in scorched forest,
4 in rainsong forest,
and then 10 in kelp beds? :)

@skyarising - get more tix!
Y99ZepA.gif tumblr_inline_o2z815OLVT1qdrhpp_100.png

dont forget to eat sleep
stretch take meds and HYDRATE!! ^^
Jenna | 27 | FR+3
FR Tumblr
kz23hWB.gif
hqOBlzs.gif
@sivi

Any tickets I have in Rainsong please?
@sivi

Any tickets I have in Rainsong please?
tumblr_ochg4uDlB11us53xfo7_r1_500.png
Tickets updated to this point

@skyarising

My friend, you had already spent 5 tickets previously out of your 18 so your balance would be 13 - I already put the 2 in scorched since that bucket is almost at cap, but that means you have 11 left and the numbers you gave are over that. Let me know what you want to do? Or just send me your new distribution at the same time as when you purchase more tickets (if you're still doing that)
Tickets updated to this point

@skyarising

My friend, you had already spent 5 tickets previously out of your 18 so your balance would be 13 - I already put the 2 in scorched since that bucket is almost at cap, but that means you have 11 left and the numbers you gave are over that. Let me know what you want to do? Or just send me your new distribution at the same time as when you purchase more tickets (if you're still doing that)
@Sivi
Golem Workshop 3 tickets
Arena Prize 2 tickets
Scorched forest 1 ticket
Woodland path 1 ticket
Please
@Sivi
Golem Workshop 3 tickets
Arena Prize 2 tickets
Scorched forest 1 ticket
Woodland path 1 ticket
Please
THERE WILL BE NO MORE PINGS UNLESS YOU WIN. I've put up a survey if you want to take a couple minutes to fill it out.

Also, I have decided to offer tickets for certain user-made skins/accents (or robotic-type skins) on this last day. Amount of tickets will depend on the skin but start at 200. If you have a skin you wish to trade, post it or send me a pm about it and I'll let you know whether I'll take it for tickets. If you want to offer skins/accents from a Thundercrack Carnivale or the Golem Workshop, their ticket amount will likely be based on AH value (though I'm not obligated to take them). I doubt anyone will do it, since it was a last-minute decision, but eh, the offer is there.

Anyway...
THIS IS IT

The LAST day to buy OR distribute tickets. As of this notice, there are still 1,448 undistributed tickets! Remember, every ticket you put in a bucket ALSO still goes in the grand prize drawing (and the "final unlockables" power pack/sprite/KS skin if it was purchased w Tr/gems/fest currency).

PLEASE ctrl+f on the spreadsheet and check your tickets/bucket distribution to make sure it's to your satisfaction. Aside from the Scorched Forest bucket you can still adjust which buckets your tickets are in.

I am STILL TAKING COLLECTABLES for tickets. And even though I've pretty much hit my food cap, I will take up to 900pts of each type more (except plants) per person who wants to still send it. (that = up to 30 more tickets) As for dragons, well, you can still send them but I recommend going to the Arcane Dom Raffle instead and getting Tr/tickets there, then you can bring your Tr back here and buy tickets so they go into the final unlockables drawing ;D

The bucket numbers are as follows (current tickets / ticket cap):

(Act 1)
Woodland Path - 270 / 1000
(Act 2)
Scorched Forest - 1200 / 1200 (CLOSED)
Sandswept Delta - 738 / 1000
(Act 3)
Forgotten Caves - 840 / 2000
Bamboo Falls - 433 / 1000
(Act 4)
Waterway - 321 / 750
Arena - 917 / 2000
(Act 5)
Rainsong Jungle - 450 / 1200
Boreal Woods - 467 / 1200
(Act 6)
Harpy's Roost - 176 / 750
Mire - 596 / 2000
Kelp Beds - 311 / 2000
(Final Act)
Golem Workshop - 1998 / 5000

There are 4,290 tickets in the "final unlockables" drawing, and 11,794 total tickets in the raffle (which will be drawn from for the Grand Prize).

I will give a little bit of leeway in that I won't be going through my final mails until I wake up tomorrow morning, but once I do, that is it. Hopefully I'll have the drawings completed by tomorrow night! Please note you will have to accept a raincheck if your bucket said it included art (and also I still have more art planned for the three mains) since yes, I STILL haven't gotten my tablet back... 3 months later :(

@ACrowley @AeonsMusings @Ajax4life14 @Aleise @Amazonite @Arietta @Armonium @BeingOfNature @Bionicbits @Bluedragon @CanisMajoris @Catalase @ChanceofChaos @ChristianCutie @CountingChocobos @DescendentMoon @Dismall @DoctorK @DragonDropIt @DragonTamer12 @Esgelrothion @Eveningrun @Geckomama @Getreu @Grimmkitty @Hanelli @HolliKyo @IronPen @Jaigalaar @Johdila @Juliamon @Kamishii @Kauria @Kell @Khasuri @Kittyinapot @Kuhli @Kuroida @Leucoss @Leyatres @LightingDragon @LilyScarlett @Lisq @Lunila @Lykantos @LynnStarDragon @MadameVastra @Mithent @MoogleSam @Myrellis @Necrotizing @Nimphy @Nryenth @Nyanta @OkamiKohai @PaperGryphon @Pard @PastelVampire @Potterhead @QuixoticKitsune @Ralen @RavenThorn701 @RemusMoony @Ruffian @RugaQwarrcall @Sadrain @Safirien @SaturdayLemon @SenchaDrake @Setsuka01 @Shad0stryk @ShadesofCyan @Shadowveil @ShaiHulud @Sildrael @SilverBook @SimFeetUnder @SolarGriffin @SolarRush @StoptheBats @Sumatra @Superbia @SyiiTormey @TabsBrowser @TealOcelot @TheNerdyBat @ThisOneIsBlue @TwistedScrews @Voxnipop @Weditha @WhoLeeOoh @Wolfieteen @Yuki0127 @bencutio @biohazardBroski @bonstrosity @crateshya @danijust @dragoneye855 @gorenbh @hapro @haymarilyn7 @helenehime @katbutts @kisaeri @kithri @lakebreeze @legendbeary @leilay @mbman88 @mlsclassics @myths @nindeanwa @obscuresoul @orjinalHASAN @pottymariz @radpunkster @rubesdragon @rubyredtan @saqurtuliq @serrina @shattringmirrors @silverdrake @skittleskat @skyarising @stormCaleum @suzerain @unicornssparkle @vulcanchicks @xlauren @zombard
THERE WILL BE NO MORE PINGS UNLESS YOU WIN. I've put up a survey if you want to take a couple minutes to fill it out.

Also, I have decided to offer tickets for certain user-made skins/accents (or robotic-type skins) on this last day. Amount of tickets will depend on the skin but start at 200. If you have a skin you wish to trade, post it or send me a pm about it and I'll let you know whether I'll take it for tickets. If you want to offer skins/accents from a Thundercrack Carnivale or the Golem Workshop, their ticket amount will likely be based on AH value (though I'm not obligated to take them). I doubt anyone will do it, since it was a last-minute decision, but eh, the offer is there.

Anyway...
THIS IS IT

The LAST day to buy OR distribute tickets. As of this notice, there are still 1,448 undistributed tickets! Remember, every ticket you put in a bucket ALSO still goes in the grand prize drawing (and the "final unlockables" power pack/sprite/KS skin if it was purchased w Tr/gems/fest currency).

PLEASE ctrl+f on the spreadsheet and check your tickets/bucket distribution to make sure it's to your satisfaction. Aside from the Scorched Forest bucket you can still adjust which buckets your tickets are in.

I am STILL TAKING COLLECTABLES for tickets. And even though I've pretty much hit my food cap, I will take up to 900pts of each type more (except plants) per person who wants to still send it. (that = up to 30 more tickets) As for dragons, well, you can still send them but I recommend going to the Arcane Dom Raffle instead and getting Tr/tickets there, then you can bring your Tr back here and buy tickets so they go into the final unlockables drawing ;D

The bucket numbers are as follows (current tickets / ticket cap):

(Act 1)
Woodland Path - 270 / 1000
(Act 2)
Scorched Forest - 1200 / 1200 (CLOSED)
Sandswept Delta - 738 / 1000
(Act 3)
Forgotten Caves - 840 / 2000
Bamboo Falls - 433 / 1000
(Act 4)
Waterway - 321 / 750
Arena - 917 / 2000
(Act 5)
Rainsong Jungle - 450 / 1200
Boreal Woods - 467 / 1200
(Act 6)
Harpy's Roost - 176 / 750
Mire - 596 / 2000
Kelp Beds - 311 / 2000
(Final Act)
Golem Workshop - 1998 / 5000

There are 4,290 tickets in the "final unlockables" drawing, and 11,794 total tickets in the raffle (which will be drawn from for the Grand Prize).

I will give a little bit of leeway in that I won't be going through my final mails until I wake up tomorrow morning, but once I do, that is it. Hopefully I'll have the drawings completed by tomorrow night! Please note you will have to accept a raincheck if your bucket said it included art (and also I still have more art planned for the three mains) since yes, I STILL haven't gotten my tablet back... 3 months later :(

@ACrowley @AeonsMusings @Ajax4life14 @Aleise @Amazonite @Arietta @Armonium @BeingOfNature @Bionicbits @Bluedragon @CanisMajoris @Catalase @ChanceofChaos @ChristianCutie @CountingChocobos @DescendentMoon @Dismall @DoctorK @DragonDropIt @DragonTamer12 @Esgelrothion @Eveningrun @Geckomama @Getreu @Grimmkitty @Hanelli @HolliKyo @IronPen @Jaigalaar @Johdila @Juliamon @Kamishii @Kauria @Kell @Khasuri @Kittyinapot @Kuhli @Kuroida @Leucoss @Leyatres @LightingDragon @LilyScarlett @Lisq @Lunila @Lykantos @LynnStarDragon @MadameVastra @Mithent @MoogleSam @Myrellis @Necrotizing @Nimphy @Nryenth @Nyanta @OkamiKohai @PaperGryphon @Pard @PastelVampire @Potterhead @QuixoticKitsune @Ralen @RavenThorn701 @RemusMoony @Ruffian @RugaQwarrcall @Sadrain @Safirien @SaturdayLemon @SenchaDrake @Setsuka01 @Shad0stryk @ShadesofCyan @Shadowveil @ShaiHulud @Sildrael @SilverBook @SimFeetUnder @SolarGriffin @SolarRush @StoptheBats @Sumatra @Superbia @SyiiTormey @TabsBrowser @TealOcelot @TheNerdyBat @ThisOneIsBlue @TwistedScrews @Voxnipop @Weditha @WhoLeeOoh @Wolfieteen @Yuki0127 @bencutio @biohazardBroski @bonstrosity @crateshya @danijust @dragoneye855 @gorenbh @hapro @haymarilyn7 @helenehime @katbutts @kisaeri @kithri @lakebreeze @legendbeary @leilay @mbman88 @mlsclassics @myths @nindeanwa @obscuresoul @orjinalHASAN @pottymariz @radpunkster @rubesdragon @rubyredtan @saqurtuliq @serrina @shattringmirrors @silverdrake @skittleskat @skyarising @stormCaleum @suzerain @unicornssparkle @vulcanchicks @xlauren @zombard
@Sivi

I'd like my tickets to go in the Arena Prize Bucket, please. ^^
@Sivi

I'd like my tickets to go in the Arena Prize Bucket, please. ^^
:LTB Boolean:
:YCH/Art Shop:
:Selling IDs:
For Sale,
G1s
71424715.png92781547.png91722205.png91717482.png
Pretty exciting! this has been an interesting raffle to take part in good luck everyone :)
Pretty exciting! this has been an interesting raffle to take part in good luck everyone :)
@Sivi
I'd like any unspent tickets to go to The Arena please c:
@Sivi
I'd like any unspent tickets to go to The Arena please c:
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 63 64