Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | >=))> CLOSED
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64
@Aleise

I discovered an error in my spreadsheet calculations and you have 16 more tickets now, where would you like them?

@TealOcelot
Same for yours, you have a few more than originally calculated, which puts your total at 64 - I thought you had told me which bucket(s) you wanted but I don't see anything distributed
@Aleise

I discovered an error in my spreadsheet calculations and you have 16 more tickets now, where would you like them?

@TealOcelot
Same for yours, you have a few more than originally calculated, which puts your total at 64 - I thought you had told me which bucket(s) you wanted but I don't see anything distributed
@Sivi

I'd like them all put in Kelp Beds please. Thanks for letting me know!
@Sivi

I'd like them all put in Kelp Beds please. Thanks for letting me know!
kUL6lb9.png
@Sivi i'd like my tickets to go to the kelp beds bucket, pls c: tysm!
@Sivi i'd like my tickets to go to the kelp beds bucket, pls c: tysm!
qtNgpTt.png
WTFinal unlockables? Dang girl, you make us work for this one.
WTFinal unlockables? Dang girl, you make us work for this one.
@Sivi
can you put all of my tickets into the waterway bucket? Thanks so much for hosting all of this!
@Sivi
can you put all of my tickets into the waterway bucket? Thanks so much for hosting all of this!
@Ruffian

The final unlockables were unlocked by nature dom~

but only purchased ticks are in that drawing.
@Ruffian

The final unlockables were unlocked by nature dom~

but only purchased ticks are in that drawing.
I've loved being a part of this raffle even tho i had no part in the actual story this is near and dear to my heart! Thanks for involving me @sivi !!
I've loved being a part of this raffle even tho i had no part in the actual story this is near and dear to my heart! Thanks for involving me @sivi !!
Sales|VocalReviews
@Sivi

Heya! Thanks for letting me know!

quick question! What happens to buckets that don't unlock?

Forgotten Caves ALL the way baby!! Also I have 12 rusted chests and 9 iron chests if u accept em lemme know!
@Sivi

Heya! Thanks for letting me know!

quick question! What happens to buckets that don't unlock?

Forgotten Caves ALL the way baby!! Also I have 12 rusted chests and 9 iron chests if u accept em lemme know!
tumblr_inline_ny7iueGxKn1qmzhvw_540.png
@TealOcelot

Pretty much all the unlockables are unlocked. All buckets are getting drawn, but any that didn't reach the "unlockable" point will exclude the item or w/e it is won't be included in the bucket.

But sorry, no, I'm not accepting items other than the ones I have posted previously (though they sell pretty easily if you'd like to try that and then buy w/ tr or gems ;D ).
@TealOcelot

Pretty much all the unlockables are unlocked. All buckets are getting drawn, but any that didn't reach the "unlockable" point will exclude the item or w/e it is won't be included in the bucket.

But sorry, no, I'm not accepting items other than the ones I have posted previously (though they sell pretty easily if you'd like to try that and then buy w/ tr or gems ;D ).
@Sivi
At what time are the winners announced?
also just to make sure can all my tickets be in the forgotten caves bucket please :)
@Sivi
At what time are the winners announced?
also just to make sure can all my tickets be in the forgotten caves bucket please :)
HELLO!
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64