Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Religion
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I follow LaVey satanism.

I'm also really interested in occult stuff like The Lesser Key of Solomon (more specifically the Goetia), black magic, necromancy, and H. P. Lovecraft's works.

If anyone has any reading suggestions that would be great!
I follow LaVey satanism.

I'm also really interested in occult stuff like The Lesser Key of Solomon (more specifically the Goetia), black magic, necromancy, and H. P. Lovecraft's works.

If anyone has any reading suggestions that would be great!
Actual Satan
@Zenikay

I'm surprised Pantheism isn't on the list. It would be the closest thing to a religion or belief in God or divine power I would have if I had to put a label to it. My idea is that the universe itself is synonymous with the term "God", though I prefer to call it "nature". To me, it's a feeling of reverence for everything - no matter how insignificant - in life. Nothing is lesser and there is no higher power or place, we are already there and already it.
@Zenikay

I'm surprised Pantheism isn't on the list. It would be the closest thing to a religion or belief in God or divine power I would have if I had to put a label to it. My idea is that the universe itself is synonymous with the term "God", though I prefer to call it "nature". To me, it's a feeling of reverence for everything - no matter how insignificant - in life. Nothing is lesser and there is no higher power or place, we are already there and already it.
Atheist.

I was baptised when I was one month old, confirmed at the age of 15 mostly out of habit but I resigned from the church when I turned 18. One of the best decisions of my life.
Atheist.

I was baptised when I was one month old, confirmed at the age of 15 mostly out of habit but I resigned from the church when I turned 18. One of the best decisions of my life.
3QONSnu.png

In the silence of the ice, even dreams become still.
@Amee

I added it to the list :)
@Amee

I added it to the list :)
Waiting 24/7 for death's sweet release (of their next hot mixtape of course)
@Amee
Oooh, I've never heard of that! Sounds very interesting.
Care to elaborate for a curious Christian?
@Amee
Oooh, I've never heard of that! Sounds very interesting.
Care to elaborate for a curious Christian?
I was raised Catholic, but I've truly been Atheist for almost as long as I can remember.
I was raised Catholic, but I've truly been Atheist for almost as long as I can remember.
C
C
I'm probably supposed to be typing an essay right now.
C. c:
Was raised in a Catholic home, stumbled with my faith for a bit (mostly due to personal reasons and feeling like I couldn't be a Christian and be myself at the same time), but I came back to Christianity a few years later after I learned to accept myself more. Things have been great ever since. c:
I also believe in evolution, the Big Bang, ect. and have an interest in learning about religion and different beliefs. I was lucky in the fact that I grew up in an area that contained a lot of diversity! So I was exposed to all sorts of different beliefs when growing up, which sparked my interest in learning about religion.
C. c:
Was raised in a Catholic home, stumbled with my faith for a bit (mostly due to personal reasons and feeling like I couldn't be a Christian and be myself at the same time), but I came back to Christianity a few years later after I learned to accept myself more. Things have been great ever since. c:
I also believe in evolution, the Big Bang, ect. and have an interest in learning about religion and different beliefs. I was lucky in the fact that I grew up in an area that contained a lot of diversity! So I was exposed to all sorts of different beliefs when growing up, which sparked my interest in learning about religion.
Agnostic, with an interest in studying all religions, beginning with the one I was raised up in, Christianity. btw, I'm the agnostic who rather than not knowing what to believe in, I wholeheartedly believe one cannot possibly know without a doubt what's the true religion.
Agnostic, with an interest in studying all religions, beginning with the one I was raised up in, Christianity. btw, I'm the agnostic who rather than not knowing what to believe in, I wholeheartedly believe one cannot possibly know without a doubt what's the true religion.
'Baldwin's Bubbling Brew Visual Guide 3.0'
Hey guys, I added a religious question on the first page, If you'd like to try to answer it.
Hey guys, I added a religious question on the first page, If you'd like to try to answer it.
Waiting 24/7 for death's sweet release (of their next hot mixtape of course)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11