Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 982 983 984 985 986 ... 3169 3170
@GodricNorthman How long are they spaced out usually? Do we get one once a month generally or are they sometimes spaced out more than that? Thanks. :)
@GodricNorthman How long are they spaced out usually? Do we get one once a month generally or are they sometimes spaced out more than that? Thanks. :)
@Starshelle
These days, I think they do them once a month, I think? But that doesn't mean that they will keep up. It Last year, they did a registration period each month for like three months, and then none for a few months.
So I don't really know, sorry, you'll have to hold on these dragons a bit, maybe. ^^"
@Starshelle
These days, I think they do them once a month, I think? But that doesn't mean that they will keep up. It Last year, they did a registration period each month for like three months, and then none for a few months.
So I don't really know, sorry, you'll have to hold on these dragons a bit, maybe. ^^"
Moth Keeper's Lantern Multimist Mask Herb Rack Augite Fragments
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@GodricNorthman Thanks for clarifying!
@GodricNorthman Thanks for clarifying!
This is probably going to sound a bit stupid, but here goes nothing...
I joined back during May, and I'm just now starting to get some Awakened familiars with my dragons. What I would like to know is...what do you do with familiars after they're Awakened, since you can't get any more chests from them? Is there a benefit from leaving the familiar with a dragon (beyond 50 Treasure per day) or is it better to swap it out for another familiar to get more chests? If I do swap it, do I need to keep the Awakened one for its bestiary entry? (I've gotten some familiars and sold them without pairing them with a dragon, and I noticed my bestiary count went down by 1 when I did that.)
Sorry if the answer is really obvious and I'm somehow not seeing it.
This is probably going to sound a bit stupid, but here goes nothing...
I joined back during May, and I'm just now starting to get some Awakened familiars with my dragons. What I would like to know is...what do you do with familiars after they're Awakened, since you can't get any more chests from them? Is there a benefit from leaving the familiar with a dragon (beyond 50 Treasure per day) or is it better to swap it out for another familiar to get more chests? If I do swap it, do I need to keep the Awakened one for its bestiary entry? (I've gotten some familiars and sold them without pairing them with a dragon, and I noticed my bestiary count went down by 1 when I did that.)
Sorry if the answer is really obvious and I'm somehow not seeing it.
~There is no such thing as sanity. Everyone is insane. The true question is, how insane are you, relative to everyone else?~
@HondaYori

You only get the 50 treasure from awakened familiars right now. So if you want the chests you'll need to swap the out for other familiars.

To keep your bestiary entry for that familiar unlocked you have to have at least one of its kind in your hoard or vault. So you can sell all multiples without loosing anything. If you sell all familiars of that kind you need to aquire a new familiar of that sort to unlock the bestiary slot again. It will still be awakened though. ;)
@HondaYori

You only get the 50 treasure from awakened familiars right now. So if you want the chests you'll need to swap the out for other familiars.

To keep your bestiary entry for that familiar unlocked you have to have at least one of its kind in your hoard or vault. So you can sell all multiples without loosing anything. If you sell all familiars of that kind you need to aquire a new familiar of that sort to unlock the bestiary slot again. It will still be awakened though. ;)
@HondaYori No other benefit to keeping Awakened familiars equipped, so if you want more chests, switch them out for new ones.

You need to keep at least one copy of a familiar somewhere in your possession to keep the Bestiary entry. But the bonding level with that familiar species will be remembered on your account, so if you sell your only copy and then buy one weeks/months/years later, it'll still be Awakened or whatever level.
@HondaYori No other benefit to keeping Awakened familiars equipped, so if you want more chests, switch them out for new ones.

You need to keep at least one copy of a familiar somewhere in your possession to keep the Bestiary entry. But the bonding level with that familiar species will be remembered on your account, so if you sell your only copy and then buy one weeks/months/years later, it'll still be Awakened or whatever level.
@Cynictis @Ismaiel
Thank you for clarifying.
@Cynictis @Ismaiel
Thank you for clarifying.
~There is no such thing as sanity. Everyone is insane. The true question is, how insane are you, relative to everyone else?~
What image dimensions are recommended for horizontal banners in:
1. Forum signatures
2. Dragon descriptions
? I'm attempting to make some of my own but I don't want to have to fiddle with the sizes of the finished products.
What image dimensions are recommended for horizontal banners in:
1. Forum signatures
2. Dragon descriptions
? I'm attempting to make some of my own but I don't want to have to fiddle with the sizes of the finished products.
@Lucatri
I run a freebie board and didn't save enough posts. I got a recent donation that makes the posts look way too cluttered. I originally saved myself 3 posts to edit but now I realize I needed four or five. So I asked the people between my original posts and my next one to delete their messages so I can bring mine up to the original ones. Out of the 12 posts in between 10 people deleted them but 2 it seems they are inactive. If I can't get those deleted I will have to remake a whole new board essentially and I feel like that is a pain to send people to a new board.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1499876/1

Just so you can see what I mean.
@Lucatri
I run a freebie board and didn't save enough posts. I got a recent donation that makes the posts look way too cluttered. I originally saved myself 3 posts to edit but now I realize I needed four or five. So I asked the people between my original posts and my next one to delete their messages so I can bring mine up to the original ones. Out of the 12 posts in between 10 people deleted them but 2 it seems they are inactive. If I can't get those deleted I will have to remake a whole new board essentially and I feel like that is a pain to send people to a new board.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1499876/1

Just so you can see what I mean.
permanent.png
@BlueFeathers Max signature width is about 500px. Dragon bios are a little wider, I'd say maximum of 650px to be safe.
@BlueFeathers Max signature width is about 500px. Dragon bios are a little wider, I'd say maximum of 650px to be safe.
1 2 ... 982 983 984 985 986 ... 3169 3170