Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 983 984 985 986 987 ... 3184 3185
I am unsure who is the appropriate person to ping in order to ask for the deletion of those posts to be done.
I am unsure who is the appropriate person to ping in order to ask for the deletion of those posts to be done.
permanent.png
@Cynictis Thanks for the help! What about the height on forum art?
@Cynictis Thanks for the help! What about the height on forum art?
quick question, how come with battle items, lets say scratch, there are two, one is more expensive but says its the same, is there a better effect?
quick question, how come with battle items, lets say scratch, there are two, one is more expensive but says its the same, is there a better effect?
tumblr_inline_njviz9jZLy1qg2i5p.png
@sarahbara

What do you mean 'there are two'? Do you mean the Irradiated Scratch item obtained from Baldwin, which differs from a regular Scratch only aesthetically?
@sarahbara

What do you mean 'there are two'? Do you mean the Irradiated Scratch item obtained from Baldwin, which differs from a regular Scratch only aesthetically?
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.pngtumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png
@Lucatri exactly, sorry i explained that badly
@Lucatri exactly, sorry i explained that badly
@sarahbara

Oh! Well, with the introduction of Baldwin, there were several new battlestones that are aesthetic recolours of existing stones. You can find some of them on this page.

They work the same as the 'regular' stones (and in fact if I remember correctly some of them are bugged and don't work), they just look different when the dragon is using it :) Emphatic Regeneration puts cute little hearts around your dragon, for example. And I think Irradiated Scratch is the same animation as regular Scratch, just...green.

The 'special' stones are more expensive probably because they're exclusive to Baldwin.
@sarahbara

Oh! Well, with the introduction of Baldwin, there were several new battlestones that are aesthetic recolours of existing stones. You can find some of them on this page.

They work the same as the 'regular' stones (and in fact if I remember correctly some of them are bugged and don't work), they just look different when the dragon is using it :) Emphatic Regeneration puts cute little hearts around your dragon, for example. And I think Irradiated Scratch is the same animation as regular Scratch, just...green.

The 'special' stones are more expensive probably because they're exclusive to Baldwin.
@Lucatri oh i see thanks!
@Lucatri oh i see thanks!
What happened to the crimson wing silks? I was on hiatus for a while and I noticed the wing silks aren't stocking anymore? Are they retired or will they be returning?
What happened to the crimson wing silks? I was on hiatus for a while and I noticed the wing silks aren't stocking anymore? Are they retired or will they be returning?
pLyyAr6.png
@Heat

Crimson Wing Silks, and the rest of the Crimson silk set, were never available in the Marketplace IIRC. They're exclusively obtained through swapping with Swipp. They're not retired atm ^^

You can see the components in this article!
@Heat

Crimson Wing Silks, and the rest of the Crimson silk set, were never available in the Marketplace IIRC. They're exclusively obtained through swapping with Swipp. They're not retired atm ^^

You can see the components in this article!
Is there a way to change current battlestones? Or are they permanent once they are locked in?
Is there a way to change current battlestones? Or are they permanent once they are locked in?
windleft_zpsojegxxo1.pngqPIAGhB.png windright_zpsee23nxkw.png
1 2 ... 983 984 985 986 987 ... 3184 3185