Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 984 985 986 987 988 ... 3185 3186
@ClumsyCorgi

The only way to change the battle stones is by putting a new one on top of the older one.
@ClumsyCorgi

The only way to change the battle stones is by putting a new one on top of the older one.
+10 FR T
IKTR: while I do have a fandragon tab my whole lair is filled with refs
hRysX66.png
@Aava-

Okay thank you very much! Makes sense and I'm happy it's not permanent.
@Aava-

Okay thank you very much! Makes sense and I'm happy it's not permanent.
windleft_zpsojegxxo1.pngqPIAGhB.png windright_zpsee23nxkw.png
@ClumsyCorgi

Do note that putting another battlestone on top of an already slotted one will destroy the 'original' battlestone. ^^
@ClumsyCorgi

Do note that putting another battlestone on top of an already slotted one will destroy the 'original' battlestone. ^^
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.pngtumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png
Is there any place to preview all the skins/accents that come from Coli crates? I'd rather not open mine if I don't have to.
Is there any place to preview all the skins/accents that come from Coli crates? I'd rather not open mine if I don't have to.
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@LetmebeLost

You can preview Skins and Accents on the Auction House; just search the name of the skin (usually the same name or very similar as the crate's name) and if there are any offered for sale, you can click on those and preview your dragons in it!
@LetmebeLost

You can preview Skins and Accents on the Auction House; just search the name of the skin (usually the same name or very similar as the crate's name) and if there are any offered for sale, you can click on those and preview your dragons in it!
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
@Lisasunny Thank you for the suggestion! I just wish there was a place where they were all collected, so people could more easily use it for reference.
@Lisasunny Thank you for the suggestion! I just wish there was a place where they were all collected, so people could more easily use it for reference.
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@Amut

How do I put up those dragon pictures in my comments? I don't know how to find the image URL on the dragon pics, much less memorize them.
@Amut

How do I put up those dragon pictures in my comments? I don't know how to find the image URL on the dragon pics, much less memorize them.
2Qbi90W.pngZhydIqY.png
@Arivern

Which ones do you mean? Dragon from a lair have a 'get codes' button under their stats. You simply copy paste the first code.

Dragons from the scrying workshop are a bit more complicated: Right click the image, copy image url/image adress, paste it using the tree icon in the post and add a .png to the url.
@Arivern

Which ones do you mean? Dragon from a lair have a 'get codes' button under their stats. You simply copy paste the first code.

Dragons from the scrying workshop are a bit more complicated: Right click the image, copy image url/image adress, paste it using the tree icon in the post and add a .png to the url.
How do I get an item that has an apostrophe to display in my information section for a dragon? [code][item=Amber Delver's Lamp][/code] When using this same code here, it produces. [item=Amber Delver's Lamp] But when using this code in my lair, it produces a broken image. [img]http://i.imgur.com/D7YjO7J.png[/img] http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=126184&did=9441612
How do I get an item that has an apostrophe to display in my information section for a dragon?
Code:
[item=Amber Delver's Lamp]
When using this same code here, it produces.
Amber Delver's Lamp

But when using this code in my lair, it produces a broken image.
D7YjO7J.png
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=126184&did=9441612

tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png
leftwing.gifrainbow_icon_by_plasticumbrella-d39zguc.gifrightwing.gif
What if the temple was the Earth
If the teacher was life
If love was the center of our being.
tumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
@Nothakus The item code does not work in dragon bios. You'll need to use the image code and the item url instead. :)
@Nothakus The item code does not work in dragon bios. You'll need to use the image code and the item url instead. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
1 2 ... 984 985 986 987 988 ... 3185 3186