Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 981 982 983 984 985 ... 3182 3183
@Pecha
As far as I know, neither.
They still drop, but only from gilded chests, so they're really rare.

...that is, if I haven't missed any updates.
@Pecha
As far as I know, neither.
They still drop, but only from gilded chests, so they're really rare.

...that is, if I haven't missed any updates.
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
@Pecha
You can't get the threads/chests that they came from anymore. But you can still loot them in Gilded Decorative Chests. ^^
So they aren't retired nor cycled out.
@Pecha
You can't get the threads/chests that they came from anymore. But you can still loot them in Gilded Decorative Chests. ^^
So they aren't retired nor cycled out.
Moth Keeper's Lantern Multimist Mask Herb Rack Augite Fragments
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@Foxofwonders @GodricNorthman Thank you both!
@Foxofwonders @GodricNorthman Thank you both!
kY5nwhE.png
You're welcome! ^^

Now I have a question myself, actually I have two. ._.

1. When you block a user, do they know that you've blocked them? Can they see your posts and activity? I can still see that they have posted on the forums, but I can't read the content of the post.

2. What would be the best place to ask about Pokémon selling? I wanted to do an interest check, to see if anyone would be willing to trade Pokémon for treasure/items/etc (I'd like to do a Pokémon shop, where I would breed competitive mon). But I wasn't sure if I should ask that in FR discussion or general discussion, or somewhere else.
You're welcome! ^^

Now I have a question myself, actually I have two. ._.

1. When you block a user, do they know that you've blocked them? Can they see your posts and activity? I can still see that they have posted on the forums, but I can't read the content of the post.

2. What would be the best place to ask about Pokémon selling? I wanted to do an interest check, to see if anyone would be willing to trade Pokémon for treasure/items/etc (I'd like to do a Pokémon shop, where I would breed competitive mon). But I wasn't sure if I should ask that in FR discussion or general discussion, or somewhere else.
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
Is there someone I could ping that has the ability to delete other's posts? I have messaged the users to do it themselves however it seems one may be on hiatus.
Is there someone I could ping that has the ability to delete other's posts? I have messaged the users to do it themselves however it seems one may be on hiatus.
permanent.png
I used to be able to put little alt symbols in my hatchery thread title (solid stars, ?) and now they show up as question marks. Did something change?
I used to be able to put little alt symbols in my hatchery thread title (solid stars, ?) and now they show up as question marks. Did something change?
b6M3VPH.png
@GodricNorthman

1. I actually had the exact same question a couple days ago! Here is the thread where someone answered it.
2. I've seen people do the actual selling on item sales, but I think general discussion is the best place to do an interest check.
@GodricNorthman

1. I actually had the exact same question a couple days ago! Here is the thread where someone answered it.
2. I've seen people do the actual selling on item sales, but I think general discussion is the best place to do an interest check.
wp1cEPW.png
@Permanent

Well, the mods and admins should be able to delete posts or redact their content. Most of the userbase cannot access other people's posts though. What posts do you want deleted, and why?
@Permanent

Well, the mods and admins should be able to delete posts or redact their content. Most of the userbase cannot access other people's posts though. What posts do you want deleted, and why?
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.pngtumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png
Quick question: Do we know when the next registration period is? I have some dragons I'd like to pass on to some new people.
Quick question: Do we know when the next registration period is? I have some dragons I'd like to pass on to some new people.
@seerofmind
Thank you for your help! ^^

@Starshelle
No, we don't know yet. Admins usually say if there is going to be a registration period a week or two before. They post about it on the front page. ^^
@seerofmind
Thank you for your help! ^^

@Starshelle
No, we don't know yet. Admins usually say if there is going to be a registration period a week or two before. They post about it on the front page. ^^
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
1 2 ... 981 982 983 984 985 ... 3182 3183