Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Energy at 1/50 for every dragon?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 55 56
Same on this side (even though it seems to be pretty much a game-wide thing, by now?) and I don't think I have enough to feed my dragons.
Same on this side (even though it seems to be pretty much a game-wide thing, by now?) and I don't think I have enough to feed my dragons.
-All dragons are at 1/50 energy
-Gathering did not reset
-Pinkerton did not reset

-All of my dragons were at 50/50 energy at approximately 10 PM server time
-I still have my well-fed bonus/my clan energy is at 100%
-I could still incubate eggs
-I can still bond with familiars

I did not feed my dragons, as I do not want to spend all of my food because of a glitch.

I am using the latest version of Google Chrome, on a Windows 8 computer, but this issue does not seem to be impacted by browser.
-All dragons are at 1/50 energy
-Gathering did not reset
-Pinkerton did not reset

-All of my dragons were at 50/50 energy at approximately 10 PM server time
-I still have my well-fed bonus/my clan energy is at 100%
-I could still incubate eggs
-I can still bond with familiars

I did not feed my dragons, as I do not want to spend all of my food because of a glitch.

I am using the latest version of Google Chrome, on a Windows 8 computer, but this issue does not seem to be impacted by browser.
water_banner.png
I'm not bothering to feed my dragons or even attempt playing until this bug is fixed, as I get the feeling something this bad might involve a rollback to sort out. It's hard seeing my clan starving but I'm sure the team will figure out what's gone wrong. [img]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/247/5/3/hungrydragons_by_tyshadragon-d6kz0rj.jpg[/img]
I'm not bothering to feed my dragons or even attempt playing until this bug is fixed, as I get the feeling something this bad might involve a rollback to sort out.

It's hard seeing my clan starving but I'm sure the team will figure out what's gone wrong.
hungrydragons_by_tyshadragon-d6kz0rj.jpg
tysharina_quicksilverchild_fr_by_tysharina-d8tcy3k.png
Yet another 'me too'. I had accidentally fed my dragons without reloading the page (I'd thought I had, but didn't realize it until after I hit the 'feed' button), so I didn't see the sudden loss in energy, but the amount of food that it said I lost was staggering compared to the usual amount. I was hoping it was just a bug until realized it actually detracted the amount from my supplies. I still have the daily bonuses, but I haven't checked anything else yet. All I know is I lost 196 bugs, 343 meat, 245 seafood, and 245 plants.
Yet another 'me too'. I had accidentally fed my dragons without reloading the page (I'd thought I had, but didn't realize it until after I hit the 'feed' button), so I didn't see the sudden loss in energy, but the amount of food that it said I lost was staggering compared to the usual amount. I was hoping it was just a bug until realized it actually detracted the amount from my supplies. I still have the daily bonuses, but I haven't checked anything else yet. All I know is I lost 196 bugs, 343 meat, 245 seafood, and 245 plants.
This happened to me too. They're all starving and when I hit feed it took all of my food and some of them are *still* starving. I hope we can get our wasted food back when this is fixed. :(

I had 200-some insects, 100-some meat, 300-some fish, and 100-some plants. :(
This happened to me too. They're all starving and when I hit feed it took all of my food and some of them are *still* starving. I hope we can get our wasted food back when this is fixed. :(

I had 200-some insects, 100-some meat, 300-some fish, and 100-some plants. :(
Qyqs3sY.png
Happened to me as well... aprox 460 Plants, 170 meat and 80 fish...
Happened to me as well... aprox 460 Plants, 170 meat and 80 fish...
Same thing D: ! I fed 2 of my dragons but was like: Woah! I know I kept up with them, what happened D:?!
Same thing D: ! I fed 2 of my dragons but was like: Woah! I know I kept up with them, what happened D:?!
Happened to me too q..q lost 98 insect 49 meat and 49 fish to keep the bonus
Happened to me too q..q lost 98 insect 49 meat and 49 fish to keep the bonus
Adding my voice to the "me, too" chorus. I'm not bothering to do anything because I think there will be a rollback or fix or something soon.
Adding my voice to the "me, too" chorus. I'm not bothering to do anything because I think there will be a rollback or fix or something soon.
FRFlightPrideBannerLight_zpsb04aa25a.png
Same rollover hunger here, I can usually keep my food stocks up but with all my dragons down to 1/50 I lost all of my insects

Not to mention no gathering turns as well as the loss of 3day+ bonus.
Same rollover hunger here, I can usually keep my food stocks up but with all my dragons down to 1/50 I lost all of my insects

Not to mention no gathering turns as well as the loss of 3day+ bonus.
Offline//Busy//Online
psd5o6h.jpg
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 55 56