Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Flameforger's Skin Contest Discussion
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
@xMoonDragonx Thank you! I'll remember to ping you if I do :'^D
@xMoonDragonx Thank you! I'll remember to ping you if I do :'^D
@Crescentstar711

Late to the party, but thank you for the feedback! Good to know there are people who like my work!

All of the accents are beautiful! Good luck to all!
@Crescentstar711

Late to the party, but thank you for the feedback! Good to know there are people who like my work!

All of the accents are beautiful! Good luck to all!
sig_top2_by_soenkan-dbx7qvx.gif
sig_buttons_m_by_soenkan-dbx7qwu.gifsig_buttons_a_by_soenkan-dbx7qx6.gifsig_buttons_w_by_soenkan-dbx7qw5.gifsig_buttons_t2_by_soenkan-dbx7qwp.gifsig_buttons_u_by_soenkan-dbx7qwd.gif
@Bansvelk

thank you so much Ahhh!
I really tried my best ...! I haven't really been active in here so /)o(\ I thought trying to enter a contest would get me on here more ~<3
@Bansvelk

thank you so much Ahhh!
I really tried my best ...! I haven't really been active in here so /)o(\ I thought trying to enter a contest would get me on here more ~<3
@Alternatewarning
Thanks muchly!
@Alternatewarning
Thanks muchly!
thunderworks_sig.pngthunderworks_sigasdf.png
oh my god I'm so nervous and excited at the same time good luck everyone Ive got a few favorites that Im rooting for
oh my god I'm so nervous and excited at the same time good luck everyone Ive got a few favorites that Im rooting for
fA9EDFQ.png x9ADy1B.png dnuQeRf.png
Don't you just wish all of them could be chosen, I mean they are all gorgeous! Good luck everyone may the best skins win (I've always wanted to say that lol).
Don't you just wish all of them could be chosen, I mean they are all gorgeous! Good luck everyone may the best skins win (I've always wanted to say that lol).
@Undel
Just curious, but shouldn't the submissions thread by locked by now? It's still open for comments :o
@Undel
Just curious, but shouldn't the submissions thread by locked by now? It's still open for comments :o
DbPd1nP.png
@skwerl56767 It might not be, I was just curious xD I personally adore skins that have some transparency
@skwerl56767 It might not be, I was just curious xD I personally adore skins that have some transparency
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
@tunatuna hi! I noticed that you made an accent, but it doesn't have a name. Its really pretty, and since the deadline is here you might want to edit it with a name, I would hate to see it disqualified. Its a nice accent.
@tunatuna hi! I noticed that you made an accent, but it doesn't have a name. Its really pretty, and since the deadline is here you might want to edit it with a name, I would hate to see it disqualified. Its a nice accent.
4wPbTeZ.jpgSyCN2na.pngaM4Qu0f.gifOFrfPUV.pngSN6WNSw.png
Loved seeing all the Skins and Accents! Good Luck Everyone I especially liked some of the great details in Imperial male, Guardian female, and Fae dragon decorations. So many! This one is my favorite because it is magnificent and creative. @cniht Kindling King Skydancer Male Accent [img]http://i.imgur.com/5En7CtA.png[/img]
Loved seeing all the Skins and Accents! Good Luck Everyone

I especially liked some of the great details in Imperial male, Guardian female, and Fae dragon decorations. So many!

This one is my favorite because it is magnificent and creative.
@cniht
Kindling King
Skydancer Male Accent

5En7CtA.png
*** T0yVrtj.png GOqmx87.png

sapling hub link & small green momma & tiny orange cat

se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***
** starterpacks and nncu

mFjnag2.png
cVNhmkY.png
**behemoth and badge**

EvXj7Mf.png