Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Flameforger's Skin Contest Discussion
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
@Wonderingsoul

Thanks for the response! What people usually do to get the gems to purchase the blueprint is to take orders for their accent, pricing the accent around 450-600 gems per person! For example, If you get 10 people interested and you charge 500 gems per person and collect the payments before purchasing the blueprint, you will have enough gems to buy the blueprint and you will have some left over to spend yourself :)

Hope that helped a bit ^^ though I completely understand if you still arent going to sell!
@Wonderingsoul

Thanks for the response! What people usually do to get the gems to purchase the blueprint is to take orders for their accent, pricing the accent around 450-600 gems per person! For example, If you get 10 people interested and you charge 500 gems per person and collect the payments before purchasing the blueprint, you will have enough gems to buy the blueprint and you will have some left over to spend yourself :)

Hope that helped a bit ^^ though I completely understand if you still arent going to sell!
CgtyAYW.png
@Westtmd

As far as I've understood it, it won't get your entry disqualified even if you did colour the eye in! Apparently the eye colour is laid over skins, so every dragon's respective flight will always be displayed. There's several festival skins out there that has coloured-in eyes and still won.
@Westtmd

As far as I've understood it, it won't get your entry disqualified even if you did colour the eye in! Apparently the eye colour is laid over skins, so every dragon's respective flight will always be displayed. There's several festival skins out there that has coloured-in eyes and still won.
tumblr_ovscf7Aa9d1s4p3fvo1_400.png
@snowy

Will do!
@snowy

Will do!
fA9EDFQ.png x9ADy1B.png dnuQeRf.png
@McMod
You don't know how happy that makes me. Thank you for informing me of that! I was so disappointed that I had done that xD
@McMod
You don't know how happy that makes me. Thank you for informing me of that! I was so disappointed that I had done that xD
Good luck everyone! I'm really excited to see what art the admins choose!
Good luck everyone! I'm really excited to see what art the admins choose!
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
Thanks @rooty
Thanks @rooty
@Lizzi

your 'Blazing plumage' accent is absolutely fantastic and I wanted to ask if you were planning on selling a round (or twenty) of it, because if so I'd really like to purchase a copy.
@Lizzi

your 'Blazing plumage' accent is absolutely fantastic and I wanted to ask if you were planning on selling a round (or twenty) of it, because if so I'd really like to purchase a copy.
make_mother_proud_by_duinimrais-d85f1js.gif
@Ruurin @SherokuTakari @Jotunheiny @TropiNui @Drav @Lizzi @Kipine

Prolly a little late, but if any of you guys plan to print your accents, i might want to get a copy! thanks!
@Ruurin @SherokuTakari @Jotunheiny @TropiNui @Drav @Lizzi @Kipine

Prolly a little late, but if any of you guys plan to print your accents, i might want to get a copy! thanks!
tumblr_inline_nebejtyaZR1qmu9vp.png
@StarMia

That's so funny, I just posted in my thread that I'd like to get the order out soon! There are in fact still three slots left for my accent, if you'd like to take a look.

Thanks so much for the kind words and interest! :D
@StarMia

That's so funny, I just posted in my thread that I'd like to get the order out soon! There are in fact still three slots left for my accent, if you'd like to take a look.

Thanks so much for the kind words and interest! :D
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
@StarMia
Haha thanks for the interest! :D
I've opened pre-orders for Lava Falls in my accent shop if you want to take a look!
@StarMia
Haha thanks for the interest! :D
I've opened pre-orders for Lava Falls in my accent shop if you want to take a look!
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45