Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Flameforger's Skin Contest Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45
Wow first few submissions are amazing! This is gonna be a lot of tough decisions I bet
Wow first few submissions are amazing! This is gonna be a lot of tough decisions I bet
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnPPstTe.png
@Kaseiko THOOOOOOOOOOOOO GET A LOAD OF IT
@Kaseiko THOOOOOOOOOOOOO GET A LOAD OF IT
but thats none of my business K8kB0AL.png
YAS @Kaseiko YASSS. LOOK AT THAT BEAUTIFUL SNAP SKIN.

Should be a good year!
YAS @Kaseiko YASSS. LOOK AT THAT BEAUTIFUL SNAP SKIN.

Should be a good year!
tumblr_inline_oiamx6wpfn1r3h1o8_540.png
@Kaegro may i get a preview of fireworker on serapheim? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5143207] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/51433/5143207_350.png[/img] [/url] thanks!!
@Kaegro

may i get a preview of fireworker on serapheim?

5143207_350.png

thanks!!

they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
I need all of these to get published.
I need all of these to get published.
The first submissions are absolutely gorgeous!! I dont doubt everyone's submissions will be impressive. :D Good luck to all the skin/accent creators!
The first submissions are absolutely gorgeous!! I dont doubt everyone's submissions will be impressive. :D Good luck to all the skin/accent creators!
@hatesprit [img]http://i.imgur.com/TQczzTs.png[/img] There you are! Do you mind if I link it in my submission post?
@hatesprit
TQczzTs.png
There you are! Do you mind if I link it in my submission post?
fA9EDFQ.png x9ADy1B.png dnuQeRf.png
Give me ALL the dramatic fire accents or partially transparent skins, I am so ready! :D
Give me ALL the dramatic fire accents or partially transparent skins, I am so ready! :D
@Horticulture @CountofCasualty

<333

Also, for others, the skin doesn't look too dark does it? I definitely used no blacks (for shadows I used darker blues and purples), but when I resized it got a bit darker than when it was larger (see larger version to compare). It looks fine on my monitor, but I just don't want it to be disqualified in case it displays too dark on some monitors?

Good luck to everyone! All the entries look awesome so far! Looking forward to my first Flameforger's Festival~
@Horticulture @CountofCasualty

<333

Also, for others, the skin doesn't look too dark does it? I definitely used no blacks (for shadows I used darker blues and purples), but when I resized it got a bit darker than when it was larger (see larger version to compare). It looks fine on my monitor, but I just don't want it to be disqualified in case it displays too dark on some monitors?

Good luck to everyone! All the entries look awesome so far! Looking forward to my first Flameforger's Festival~
cozy_coatl_adopts_by_animalartist16-dade8ch.png
--- Art Shop --- Accents ---
9g0BXbt.gif
@Kaseiko
No, it definitely looks fine on my monitor! Not too dark at all. And I just can't get over how beautiful that skin is. I really hope it gets picked. :D
@Kaseiko
No, it definitely looks fine on my monitor! Not too dark at all. And I just can't get over how beautiful that skin is. I really hope it gets picked. :D
8BRN8cm.png

trans_zpsqyxnavvy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45