Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | FR Clan Name Generator[V2 Arcane Out]
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 57 58
@Astrelle
Haha, only 99%? You'll have an epiphany the day before I upload it, just you wait and see. :P

@Temporaryreality
D: Poor, poor Snowflakes - they aren't heartless simply... misunderstood. Poor innocent snowflakes.

@koobish
Green Slush, the best kind of slush! (Says the one from Nature Flight).
/salutes
An honour to meet you oh, wise-one of such a prolific Organization.

These are fabulous, thanks for letting me see them. :3: Love me some crazy-sauce at night.
@Astrelle
Haha, only 99%? You'll have an epiphany the day before I upload it, just you wait and see. :P

@Temporaryreality
D: Poor, poor Snowflakes - they aren't heartless simply... misunderstood. Poor innocent snowflakes.

@koobish
Green Slush, the best kind of slush! (Says the one from Nature Flight).
/salutes
An honour to meet you oh, wise-one of such a prolific Organization.

These are fabulous, thanks for letting me see them. :3: Love me some crazy-sauce at night.
@Avalas Started by testing the Fire generator.

Under ADJECTIVE+NOUN, I got "Cauldron Inflammo" - what about adding the adjectives flammable and blazing? For nouns, what about inferno, blazes, embers, and brimstone? (The more English words you have, you can take out the Latin.)

Banana name! The Melted Banana Realm. XD

Ice testing -
Under ADJECTIVE+NOUN, I got "Boreal Frostbitten". It would be better as "Boreal Frostbite".

Stony-eyed is great! Along those lines, suggested adjectives to add:
  • Detached
  • Dispassionate
  • Impassive
  • Immovable
  • Remote

Going through the TERM+TITLE/ABSTRACT NOUN, I didn't get any with "Icewarden" in them - did you leave his actual deity name out??

Banana name! Battalion of the Banana Firn.
@Avalas Started by testing the Fire generator.

Under ADJECTIVE+NOUN, I got "Cauldron Inflammo" - what about adding the adjectives flammable and blazing? For nouns, what about inferno, blazes, embers, and brimstone? (The more English words you have, you can take out the Latin.)

Banana name! The Melted Banana Realm. XD

Ice testing -
Under ADJECTIVE+NOUN, I got "Boreal Frostbitten". It would be better as "Boreal Frostbite".

Stony-eyed is great! Along those lines, suggested adjectives to add:
  • Detached
  • Dispassionate
  • Impassive
  • Immovable
  • Remote

Going through the TERM+TITLE/ABSTRACT NOUN, I didn't get any with "Icewarden" in them - did you leave his actual deity name out??

Banana name! Battalion of the Banana Firn.

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
Been a while since I checked up on this. I didn't see any typos or weird word problems, myself. Went and did a few of all the flights that are up. (Ice, Fire, Earth, Arcane.)
Although, I kinda wish I could switch flights without going back to the main page.

Fun/cool gets:
The Well-known Beige Division
The Furious Goldenrod Circle
The Diligent Batillus Pyrotechnicians
House of the Tin
Empire of The Persevering Vanguard (Whoa coool)
The Unruffled Blood Kingdom
The Capable Ice Divide of Icedad
Centaur Archer of the Arkose Ascent
The Monumental Lemon Folk
Arcanist's Dorado
The Dire Sleet of Lord Fluffylegs
The Silent Coal Allegiance
Been a while since I checked up on this. I didn't see any typos or weird word problems, myself. Went and did a few of all the flights that are up. (Ice, Fire, Earth, Arcane.)
Although, I kinda wish I could switch flights without going back to the main page.

Fun/cool gets:
The Well-known Beige Division
The Furious Goldenrod Circle
The Diligent Batillus Pyrotechnicians
House of the Tin
Empire of The Persevering Vanguard (Whoa coool)
The Unruffled Blood Kingdom
The Capable Ice Divide of Icedad
Centaur Archer of the Arkose Ascent
The Monumental Lemon Folk
Arcanist's Dorado
The Dire Sleet of Lord Fluffylegs
The Silent Coal Allegiance
6dzshv.png
@Avalas This is a lovely tool you have here, lore-wise - I'd love to be pinged for when you get the Nature option up and running. Also, I'd love to help in some way - adding words, testing the current generator etc - but I don't see any details in your first post about that. Maybe you could (absolutely your choice xD) add some details about it and explain your creation in your post?
@Avalas This is a lovely tool you have here, lore-wise - I'd love to be pinged for when you get the Nature option up and running. Also, I'd love to help in some way - adding words, testing the current generator etc - but I don't see any details in your first post about that. Maybe you could (absolutely your choice xD) add some details about it and explain your creation in your post?
"The Occult Avocado Den"
I love it.

Could you ping me when Plague is added, please? @Avalas
"The Occult Avocado Den"
I love it.

Could you ping me when Plague is added, please? @Avalas
cVPo4yi.png
bYt72YT.png
LRdLP2V.png
rUoKR6y.png
WRW2rGw.png
@sgkat
-nervous laughter-
Of course I added in the Icewarden. Just... give me a second...

I had Frostbite and Frostbitten in the generator, so removed the other. Thanks for the suggestions they've been plugged in.

The Banana names make this generator. <3

@MutationIvori
Hmm... Would you prefer it if the list was in each of the generator pages then? Just to flick between them? It'd only be a copy-and-paste deal when I have the final generator up -- I'll make a point to do just that! (Hoping to rename the homepage and start on another type of generator so it wouldn't be viable as a landing page).

And I whole-heartily agree: Empire of The Persevering Vanguard is a cool name. OwO

@Veredii
Yes, of course I will add you to the list immediately. ^^ Ah, testing was more to do with the first Arcane generator as there was only a few buttons and I was still trying to shake off some rust in my coding skills so there were a lot of errors that popped up. Be it "undefined" popping up every so often. Some buttons that were around then gave awful results.

Testing now tends to be more for... syntax or if words are awkward with too many results, I suppose? So for example, like sgkat showed earlier:
"Boreal Frostbitten" sounds a bit off but "Boreal Frostbite" sounds more fitting for the (Adjective + Noun) button. It's little things like that. Granted some words will always be a bit odd but spamming the button a few dozen times will most likely show up any really jarring words that might be better to remove or just tweak (be it changing tense or adding in a determiner before it).

Adding words you want to see is just calling them out here in a list so I can add it to an excel document to then copy and paste into Notepad++ when I need the wordlist. Words submitted through the website tend to take priority before the excel document as I need internet for that and my internet likes to die at random times.

"Help" is usually things like: requesting a feature (be it scrolling to the bottom automatically), making new buttons (be it clear buttons or Affix + Familiars) or coming up with a more innovative idea to process results, (like in Earth the Title+Abstract Noun is actually processed by adding a Land Formation and a Mineral/Rock type allowing for a greater range in results for Earth else we'd just have Slate Cavern and not.. The Endless Monzonite Escarpment etc). These were all suggested by others and they've helped give the generators a bit more flexibility.

Hope this sort of explains the workings of this, haha.

@Hippogryph
Who can say no to an Occult Den? Pfft.
I will do and just a heads up: Plague is 8th on the list to do so Light/Lightning/Nature will be up beforehand.

I'll be trying to get the Light generator up in the next day or so. <3
@sgkat
-nervous laughter-
Of course I added in the Icewarden. Just... give me a second...

I had Frostbite and Frostbitten in the generator, so removed the other. Thanks for the suggestions they've been plugged in.

The Banana names make this generator. <3

@MutationIvori
Hmm... Would you prefer it if the list was in each of the generator pages then? Just to flick between them? It'd only be a copy-and-paste deal when I have the final generator up -- I'll make a point to do just that! (Hoping to rename the homepage and start on another type of generator so it wouldn't be viable as a landing page).

And I whole-heartily agree: Empire of The Persevering Vanguard is a cool name. OwO

@Veredii
Yes, of course I will add you to the list immediately. ^^ Ah, testing was more to do with the first Arcane generator as there was only a few buttons and I was still trying to shake off some rust in my coding skills so there were a lot of errors that popped up. Be it "undefined" popping up every so often. Some buttons that were around then gave awful results.

Testing now tends to be more for... syntax or if words are awkward with too many results, I suppose? So for example, like sgkat showed earlier:
"Boreal Frostbitten" sounds a bit off but "Boreal Frostbite" sounds more fitting for the (Adjective + Noun) button. It's little things like that. Granted some words will always be a bit odd but spamming the button a few dozen times will most likely show up any really jarring words that might be better to remove or just tweak (be it changing tense or adding in a determiner before it).

Adding words you want to see is just calling them out here in a list so I can add it to an excel document to then copy and paste into Notepad++ when I need the wordlist. Words submitted through the website tend to take priority before the excel document as I need internet for that and my internet likes to die at random times.

"Help" is usually things like: requesting a feature (be it scrolling to the bottom automatically), making new buttons (be it clear buttons or Affix + Familiars) or coming up with a more innovative idea to process results, (like in Earth the Title+Abstract Noun is actually processed by adding a Land Formation and a Mineral/Rock type allowing for a greater range in results for Earth else we'd just have Slate Cavern and not.. The Endless Monzonite Escarpment etc). These were all suggested by others and they've helped give the generators a bit more flexibility.

Hope this sort of explains the workings of this, haha.

@Hippogryph
Who can say no to an Occult Den? Pfft.
I will do and just a heads up: Plague is 8th on the list to do so Light/Lightning/Nature will be up beforehand.

I'll be trying to get the Light generator up in the next day or so. <3
@Avalas

This sounds pretty cool! Could I be on the pinglist for Lightning Flight please? :)
@Avalas

This sounds pretty cool! Could I be on the pinglist for Lightning Flight please? :)
eimdef.jpg
@Azmea
Will give you a ping when Lightning is up - note that Lightning is planned to go up after Light (which is the one I'm currently working on). Shouldn't be too long, though don't bet on that haha. Thanks for interest!
@Azmea
Will give you a ping when Lightning is up - note that Lightning is planned to go up after Light (which is the one I'm currently working on). Shouldn't be too long, though don't bet on that haha. Thanks for interest!
@Avalas
That sounds great to me. Makes it easier for my lazy self to test multiple flight-stuffs at once. :3
@Avalas
That sounds great to me. Makes it easier for my lazy self to test multiple flight-stuffs at once. :3
6dzshv.png
I've been happily clicking through the ice and fire stuff, and there's nothing outside of the ordinary strangeness that I can see.

Some fun ones:
The Magnificent Denim Circle (!!!)
The Veiled Tangerine Organization
The Weather-Beaten Pink Sect
The Introverted Chocolate Allegiance
The Calming Rose Cartel
The Alliance of the Amaranth Moth
The Scorching Rose Organization
The Blush Incendium

The ones involving colour are definitely the best ones. Oh, and, @Avalas, would you mind putting me on the updates pinglist?
I've been happily clicking through the ice and fire stuff, and there's nothing outside of the ordinary strangeness that I can see.

Some fun ones:
The Magnificent Denim Circle (!!!)
The Veiled Tangerine Organization
The Weather-Beaten Pink Sect
The Introverted Chocolate Allegiance
The Calming Rose Cartel
The Alliance of the Amaranth Moth
The Scorching Rose Organization
The Blush Incendium

The ones involving colour are definitely the best ones. Oh, and, @Avalas, would you mind putting me on the updates pinglist?
361c551bfc.png
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 57 58