Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | FR Clan Name Generator[V2 Arcane Out]
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 57 58
@Avalas

I'd also like to be pinged when Lightning is up, please!
@Avalas

I'd also like to be pinged when Lightning is up, please!
6klg2iF.png
XD Good job, @Avalas.
XD Good job, @Avalas.

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
@Avalas
Could I be pinged for when lightning updates, please.
@Avalas
Could I be pinged for when lightning updates, please.
5KT5SCp.png
CioCFC3.png

FR +9 | Always looking up | They/Them
@MutationIvori
I'll see about about adding a Header into each of the flights. Or maybe a iframe... Hmm, lots of options actually. But will 100% get it done (even if it might take a while!) Thanks again for your useful suggestions. ;D All the gold stars for you!

@Suitcase
I've added you to the general pinglist, so you'll get a ping each time the generator adds on another flight or if there's an overhaul/large addition to one of them.

@linguistic
Added you to Lightning's pinglist - timewise it will be uploaded after Light which shouldn't be too long. ^^

@sgkat
Shh... Admittedly, this reminds me of the time I did Fire and forgot to add Fire. O_O'' Luckily this was rectified before I uploaded it though.

@Jinetjade
Will do, Lightning will be uploaded after Light so you shouldn't be waiting for long! Hoping to have Light out either today or early tomorrow.
@MutationIvori
I'll see about about adding a Header into each of the flights. Or maybe a iframe... Hmm, lots of options actually. But will 100% get it done (even if it might take a while!) Thanks again for your useful suggestions. ;D All the gold stars for you!

@Suitcase
I've added you to the general pinglist, so you'll get a ping each time the generator adds on another flight or if there's an overhaul/large addition to one of them.

@linguistic
Added you to Lightning's pinglist - timewise it will be uploaded after Light which shouldn't be too long. ^^

@sgkat
Shh... Admittedly, this reminds me of the time I did Fire and forgot to add Fire. O_O'' Luckily this was rectified before I uploaded it though.

@Jinetjade
Will do, Lightning will be uploaded after Light so you shouldn't be waiting for long! Hoping to have Light out either today or early tomorrow.
@Avalas Then I'd best remind you to add "light" and "Lightweaver" right now, huh? :P
@Avalas Then I'd best remind you to add "light" and "Lightweaver" right now, huh? :P

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
@sgkat
Well I never, the cheek! Haha! No, no - I'm adding them right this instant! No more embarrassing oopsies! ^^;;

Flight Name Clan Generator: No more Embarrassing Oopsies.
@sgkat
Well I never, the cheek! Haha! No, no - I'm adding them right this instant! No more embarrassing oopsies! ^^;;

Flight Name Clan Generator: No more Embarrassing Oopsies.
@Avalas Don't you mean the Flight Rising Clan Name Generator? :P
@Avalas Don't you mean the Flight Rising Clan Name Generator? :P

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
@sgkat
Fuuuuuuuu

It's half one in the morning. I'll just leave that mistake there for all to see. :L

-head desk-

I'm... I'm going back to Notepad++. Ignore my futile attempts at communication.
@sgkat
Fuuuuuuuu

It's half one in the morning. I'll just leave that mistake there for all to see. :L

-head desk-

I'm... I'm going back to Notepad++. Ignore my futile attempts at communication.
@Avalas
I will wear this gold star with pride!

Well, worry not, the mistakes all get ironed out in time! That's what guinea pigs are for.

... but I would play Banana flight.
@Avalas
I will wear this gold star with pride!

Well, worry not, the mistakes all get ironed out in time! That's what guinea pigs are for.

... but I would play Banana flight.
6dzshv.png
@MutationIvori
Heh, excellent.

Hmm, I suppose. ^0^ You all are fantastic guinea pigs.

Although if the banana flight did exist I dare not think what the deity would be called haha.
@MutationIvori
Heh, excellent.

Hmm, I suppose. ^0^ You all are fantastic guinea pigs.

Although if the banana flight did exist I dare not think what the deity would be called haha.
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 57 58