Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | FR Clan Name Generator[V2 Arcane Out]
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 57 58
PINGLIST:
@dragoncrystal, @TangleFeather, @Suncatcher, @stealthclaw, @Crunchypuff, @KnucklePuck, @Cynictis, @sgkat, @Mirsheb, @Snowkitty16, @zanven, @giraffe8435, @Steel, @Temporaryreality, @MutationIvori, @koobish, @wifiiii, @Safirien, @PastelVampire, @Dragondrop, @vespertines, @Marmite, @CyberNexus, @Soleil, @kingofeli, @Gwendolyn, @Laevateinn, @Kriten, @DeepflowManah, @Suitcase

The Light generator is now up, let me know what you think. I've blitzed through it quite quickly (hoping I'm just now, finally, getting a hang of how to do these quickly - finally haha). If there's anything you think is weird let me know.

In the meanwhile, I'm away to start Lightning. Hoping to get a lot done today, (possibly another generator or two up), I won't ping you again till it's the 'last' update for the night as I do plan to spend the majority of my day doing this. I will post updates, but don't want to abuse the ping system haha, so check back and see if you wish. =)

Thanks again for your interest in this little project.

For your conveniences:
http://frgenerators.weebly.com/
PINGLIST:
@dragoncrystal, @TangleFeather, @Suncatcher, @stealthclaw, @Crunchypuff, @KnucklePuck, @Cynictis, @sgkat, @Mirsheb, @Snowkitty16, @zanven, @giraffe8435, @Steel, @Temporaryreality, @MutationIvori, @koobish, @wifiiii, @Safirien, @PastelVampire, @Dragondrop, @vespertines, @Marmite, @CyberNexus, @Soleil, @kingofeli, @Gwendolyn, @Laevateinn, @Kriten, @DeepflowManah, @Suitcase

The Light generator is now up, let me know what you think. I've blitzed through it quite quickly (hoping I'm just now, finally, getting a hang of how to do these quickly - finally haha). If there's anything you think is weird let me know.

In the meanwhile, I'm away to start Lightning. Hoping to get a lot done today, (possibly another generator or two up), I won't ping you again till it's the 'last' update for the night as I do plan to spend the majority of my day doing this. I will post updates, but don't want to abuse the ping system haha, so check back and see if you wish. =)

Thanks again for your interest in this little project.

For your conveniences:
http://frgenerators.weebly.com/
@Avalas Woot! :D

Omg I just got "The Delightful Decency Scholars", I love it!
@Avalas Woot! :D

Omg I just got "The Delightful Decency Scholars", I love it!
CQy7TyL.png
@Avalas
Under ADJECTIVE+NOUN, I got Tinged Fearless, Intelligent Gallant, and Brave Strong - all of those are adjectives.

Under COLOR+ADJECTIVE+PREFIX, I've been getting The Argent [insert color+group here] - how are you intending Argent to be read/used in this context? I don't know the meaning of argent as an adjective (I assume that it's supposed to be an adjective here, though your button says the color is supposed to come first). I know of it being used in heraldry as the tincture of silver, and hence its meaning as white or silver okay, those are adjectives but that doesn't seem to be your intended meaning here. Do you perhaps mean ardent, "having or showing strong spirits"?

Guild of the Banana Twinkle. I like.
@Avalas
Under ADJECTIVE+NOUN, I got Tinged Fearless, Intelligent Gallant, and Brave Strong - all of those are adjectives.

Under COLOR+ADJECTIVE+PREFIX, I've been getting The Argent [insert color+group here] - how are you intending Argent to be read/used in this context? I don't know the meaning of argent as an adjective (I assume that it's supposed to be an adjective here, though your button says the color is supposed to come first). I know of it being used in heraldry as the tincture of silver, and hence its meaning as white or silver okay, those are adjectives but that doesn't seem to be your intended meaning here. Do you perhaps mean ardent, "having or showing strong spirits"?

Guild of the Banana Twinkle. I like.

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
@Dragondrop
Glad you like what it produces! :3

@sgkat
Double checked why I used Argent because hey, I realised yeah that doesn't make much sense. Funnily enough, which is a bit weird is thesurus.com uses argent to mean "shining" yet checking it on the dictionary it means neither of those things. (http://www.thesaurus.com/browse/argent?s=t) for what I mean.

I will change it to ardent. :3: Just so I'm not losing words.

<3 You and your double checking of things, (just have so many virtual hugs and cookies) you can probably tell I'm not so great when confronted with numerous lines of text so it's much appreciated! D:

Moved: "Fearless", "Gallant", "Strong", to Adjectives and adding in:
"Confidence", "Tenacity", "Valor",

These should be live now too. (Should just need a refresh!)
@Dragondrop
Glad you like what it produces! :3

@sgkat
Double checked why I used Argent because hey, I realised yeah that doesn't make much sense. Funnily enough, which is a bit weird is thesurus.com uses argent to mean "shining" yet checking it on the dictionary it means neither of those things. (http://www.thesaurus.com/browse/argent?s=t) for what I mean.

I will change it to ardent. :3: Just so I'm not losing words.

<3 You and your double checking of things, (just have so many virtual hugs and cookies) you can probably tell I'm not so great when confronted with numerous lines of text so it's much appreciated! D:

Moved: "Fearless", "Gallant", "Strong", to Adjectives and adding in:
"Confidence", "Tenacity", "Valor",

These should be live now too. (Should just need a refresh!)
@Avalas I've never heard of argent meaning shining. But I think ardent describes the Light Flight regardless.

I like hugs and cookies! :D

What about adding
  • determined
  • spirited
  • spunky
to adjectives and
  • resolve
to nouns?
@Avalas I've never heard of argent meaning shining. But I think ardent describes the Light Flight regardless.

I like hugs and cookies! :D

What about adding
  • determined
  • spirited
  • spunky
to adjectives and
  • resolve
to nouns?

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
@sgkat
Added and also live! >:D

Now, returning to work on the Lightning one. It's going okay, just working on the "titles" at the minute. First one is Wicked as it's in the World Map haha. Finished most of the other arrays, just got to add in a few more nouns I think. New favourite word of the day: Sprocket.

^0^ Excellent, more hugs and cookies for you!
@sgkat
Added and also live! >:D

Now, returning to work on the Lightning one. It's going okay, just working on the "titles" at the minute. First one is Wicked as it's in the World Map haha. Finished most of the other arrays, just got to add in a few more nouns I think. New favourite word of the day: Sprocket.

^0^ Excellent, more hugs and cookies for you!
@Avalas Oh, you should add stuff based on the festival currencies to the generators!:
  • Arcane: shards (noun)
  • Earth: deepearth (adjective), geodes (noun)
  • Fire: glowing (adjective - might be in there already, I forget)
  • Ice: eternal (adjective)
  • Light: immaculate (adjective), tablet(s)
  • Lightning: charged (adjective), sprockets (noun)
  • Nature: flatleaf(ves) (noun)
  • Plague: mushrooms (noun)
  • Shadow: shimmering (adjective)
  • Water: sand dollars (noun), reef (noun)
  • Wind: messengers (group), scrolls (noun)

@Avalas Oh, you should add stuff based on the festival currencies to the generators!:
  • Arcane: shards (noun)
  • Earth: deepearth (adjective), geodes (noun)
  • Fire: glowing (adjective - might be in there already, I forget)
  • Ice: eternal (adjective)
  • Light: immaculate (adjective), tablet(s)
  • Lightning: charged (adjective), sprockets (noun)
  • Nature: flatleaf(ves) (noun)
  • Plague: mushrooms (noun)
  • Shadow: shimmering (adjective)
  • Water: sand dollars (noun), reef (noun)
  • Wind: messengers (group), scrolls (noun)

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
@sgkat
I'll add that to the next few, but I'll leave the ones already uploaded (might as well add them when I go back to add other clusters of words and do it in one fell swoop. :)

Will add the others to the Excel document so I don't forget!

On another note someone submitted "Rose" for Lightning, I am not sure... what to place that into. Nouns? Or will I try and make something like a made-up place, [place] of Withered Roses or something? Wait, that sounds more Plague~ish.

I'm suddenly imagining a very steam-punk rose.
@sgkat
I'll add that to the next few, but I'll leave the ones already uploaded (might as well add them when I go back to add other clusters of words and do it in one fell swoop. :)

Will add the others to the Excel document so I don't forget!

On another note someone submitted "Rose" for Lightning, I am not sure... what to place that into. Nouns? Or will I try and make something like a made-up place, [place] of Withered Roses or something? Wait, that sounds more Plague~ish.

I'm suddenly imagining a very steam-punk rose.
@Avalas *looms all scary over your shoulder to make sure you put them into the Excel document*

...Uh... uh... huh?
I would leave that out, honestly. Rose is already a color on the FR wheel, so it could conceivably come up under Lightning (speaking of which, have fun adding all the new colors to the generator!)

Withered Roses are actually plants you can find foraging.

You should added withered to the Plague generator, though. Also decayed, if it hasn't already been suggested. And
  • corroded
  • decomposed
  • gangrenous
  • moldering
  • putrefied
  • putrid
  • rank
  • rotted
  • ruined
  • spoiled
  • wasted
@Avalas *looms all scary over your shoulder to make sure you put them into the Excel document*

...Uh... uh... huh?
I would leave that out, honestly. Rose is already a color on the FR wheel, so it could conceivably come up under Lightning (speaking of which, have fun adding all the new colors to the generator!)

Withered Roses are actually plants you can find foraging.

You should added withered to the Plague generator, though. Also decayed, if it hasn't already been suggested. And
  • corroded
  • decomposed
  • gangrenous
  • moldering
  • putrefied
  • putrid
  • rank
  • rotted
  • ruined
  • spoiled
  • wasted

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
@sgkat
D: See, look! They be in a new sheet and everything! (Along with those Beastclans)!

Withered Roses are a thing? In FR? Well, I learned something today.

Ah, I haven't touched the FR colours since I put them in, so I suppose yes, Rose is already in! Good, I was a bit curious on how I was going to manage that.

I haven't heard the word 'rank' to mean something gross in forever. Now I just have to start using the word: Dingyed and I'm practically back in highschool hahaha. Will added them in and cross-reference for doubles when I do Plague. (Very easy to find duplicates in Notepad++, thankfully).

Out of all the flights I'm actually looking forward to Plague and Shadow. Somewhat Wind too (but only because holy crumbs and toast, the amount of words people have submitted for Wind!)

After today I'll be deleting some of the submitted forms (for the ones I've completely added) as I'm only allowed so many 'active' on the site as it's "free". Luckily I also get an email as a sort of hard-copy so I'll always have them anyway, just in case.
@sgkat
D: See, look! They be in a new sheet and everything! (Along with those Beastclans)!

Withered Roses are a thing? In FR? Well, I learned something today.

Ah, I haven't touched the FR colours since I put them in, so I suppose yes, Rose is already in! Good, I was a bit curious on how I was going to manage that.

I haven't heard the word 'rank' to mean something gross in forever. Now I just have to start using the word: Dingyed and I'm practically back in highschool hahaha. Will added them in and cross-reference for doubles when I do Plague. (Very easy to find duplicates in Notepad++, thankfully).

Out of all the flights I'm actually looking forward to Plague and Shadow. Somewhat Wind too (but only because holy crumbs and toast, the amount of words people have submitted for Wind!)

After today I'll be deleting some of the submitted forms (for the ones I've completely added) as I'm only allowed so many 'active' on the site as it's "free". Luckily I also get an email as a sort of hard-copy so I'll always have them anyway, just in case.
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 57 58