Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Flameforger's Skin Contest Discussion
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 44 45
@Poisonedpaper, I think it does,I should go back and fix it, thank you!
@Poisonedpaper, I think it does,I should go back and fix it, thank you!
smoll.png
@Poisonedpaper oops! thank you for bringing it to my attention!!
@Poisonedpaper oops! thank you for bringing it to my attention!!
:: they/them ::
@PoisonedPaper

Whoops! I was so busy with the resizing i completely forgot to add the shadow/line art layers.... is it better now? Its my first contest entry...
@PoisonedPaper

Whoops! I was so busy with the resizing i completely forgot to add the shadow/line art layers.... is it better now? Its my first contest entry...
NLdJQtw.png
@Casiope Looks better! Good luck :)
@Casiope Looks better! Good luck :)
Mz9FfKs.png
@Myrax

I didn't see your question get answered. You don't have to purchase a skin blueprint to enter. Just post an image of your entry in the appropriate thread and follow the rules and you should be fine.
@Myrax

I didn't see your question get answered. You don't have to purchase a skin blueprint to enter. Just post an image of your entry in the appropriate thread and follow the rules and you should be fine.
sig_top2_by_soenkan-dbx7qvx.gif
sig_buttons_m_by_soenkan-dbx7qwu.gifsig_buttons_a_by_soenkan-dbx7qx6.gifsig_buttons_w_by_soenkan-dbx7qw5.gifsig_buttons_t2_by_soenkan-dbx7qwp.gifsig_buttons_u_by_soenkan-dbx7qwd.gif
@Llanai
Oh, it had gotten answered! But thanks, that was actually more clear than the previous one.
I had actually just gotten my username changed. But hey, no hard feelings ^^
You helped
@Llanai
Oh, it had gotten answered! But thanks, that was actually more clear than the previous one.
I had actually just gotten my username changed. But hey, no hard feelings ^^
You helped
I saw some very beautiful entries! :)
My favorites so far are:

Ashfall Industry by @Studio (I want this skincent for my coatl so much! :D )
Cinder Poppies by @Pesticide
Emberwing by @protowilson

I love that all of you didn't use the fire literally yet it's obvious that all these skins/accents are made for Flameforger festival. Great job, I root for you! :D

I saw some very beautiful entries! :)
My favorites so far are:

Ashfall Industry by @Studio (I want this skincent for my coatl so much! :D )
Cinder Poppies by @Pesticide
Emberwing by @protowilson

I love that all of you didn't use the fire literally yet it's obvious that all these skins/accents are made for Flameforger festival. Great job, I root for you! :D

Ahh, flameforeger's accents; some of my favourite accents of the year.

I have a female skydancer in need of an accent under Flameforger's theme and will be excitedly watching for any that match that cut >:3
Ahh, flameforeger's accents; some of my favourite accents of the year.

I have a female skydancer in need of an accent under Flameforger's theme and will be excitedly watching for any that match that cut >:3
22392.png 35896.png 22393.png
@fawntastic
hullo again my bird dealer B)

Thank you for your kind words! This is my first time participating in a skin contest, I'm excited aha ;w;
@fawntastic
hullo again my bird dealer B)

Thank you for your kind words! This is my first time participating in a skin contest, I'm excited aha ;w;
banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
@Rheina To enter a skin contest all you need to do is upload the entry to a host (photobucket, deviantart, tumblr, etc) and then post it on the submissions forum with [img]the url [/img] and the name. No buying of blueprints is necessary. Since you've already purchased a blueprint and uploaded your skin to the site it is no longer eligible to be in the contest as an entry. [quote][b]Entries must be unique and may not be reprints or edits of custom skin items.[/b] Winning entries will become an official flight rising skin or accent, and may not be reused or reuploaded as a custom skin at a later date. Entries that are not selected will still be eligible for being uploaded by the user as a custom skin or accent. [/quote] Personally, I believe I read somewhere that skins can't be blatant re-colors of a skin already in the system. If you're really set on what you have now, I'd change the color scheme and the design a bit so that it looks different. :) Good luck!
@Rheina

To enter a skin contest all you need to do is upload the entry to a host (photobucket, deviantart, tumblr, etc) and then post it on the submissions forum with [img]the url[/img] and the name. No buying of blueprints is necessary.

Since you've already purchased a blueprint and uploaded your skin to the site it is no longer eligible to be in the contest as an entry.
Quote:
Entries must be unique and may not be reprints or edits of custom skin items. Winning entries will become an official flight rising skin or accent, and may not be reused or reuploaded as a custom skin at a later date. Entries that are not selected will still be eligible for being uploaded by the user as a custom skin or accent.

Personally, I believe I read somewhere that skins can't be blatant re-colors of a skin already in the system. If you're really set on what you have now, I'd change the color scheme and the design a bit so that it looks different. :)

Good luck!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 44 45