Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Moved
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 65 66
2 votes! 1 vs. 1 we will see what the others say ^w^

@botoluvr your for earrings then amulets
@khaosstar your for grouping by set. and their Lvl is in the pik rite top corner over the T and there separated by Lvl like so
LvL 2
I guess i need to Pop it some to be seen P: ((center it or change the color? Or both?))
2 votes! 1 vs. 1 we will see what the others say ^w^

@botoluvr your for earrings then amulets
@khaosstar your for grouping by set. and their Lvl is in the pik rite top corner over the T and there separated by Lvl like so
LvL 2
I guess i need to Pop it some to be seen P: ((center it or change the color? Or both?))
@LadyTroubadour XD lol Good luck with scavenging for the Buckles and making Amulets you can also try "Baldwin Material Exchange" you mite find some one to trade with ;)
@LadyTroubadour XD lol Good luck with scavenging for the Buckles and making Amulets you can also try "Baldwin Material Exchange" you mite find some one to trade with ;)
@mes3 Derp, so they are! No need to put in the level, then, lol. I haven't had to pay attention to level that so didn't notice :s
@mes3 Derp, so they are! No need to put in the level, then, lol. I haven't had to pay attention to level that so didn't notice :s
YccIxHx.png
@mes3
I vote for grouping by set as well, I think we can always look up the order of releasing in the recipe list at the Brew site itself?
@mes3
I vote for grouping by set as well, I think we can always look up the order of releasing in the recipe list at the Brew site itself?
1SZnOCK.png9ZEx0Ta.pngHTV627h.gif
@khaosstar XD its ok! It was a good ****! ;D and you where looking out for otheres for me X3 thank you. I was gust a bit ahed of you is all ^^' But yay I know what you meen about paying atenchun to lvls I feel like i need ot rush wen new stuf comes out with new lvls. I wont to put them up here and so i forget at times to look at it wen othere people are lvling XD. so you ponting it out makes me think it need to be a bit more cleer with the lvls sins its ez to over look it. XP im rambilling sorry for that '>.>
@khaosstar XD its ok! It was a good ****! ;D and you where looking out for otheres for me X3 thank you. I was gust a bit ahed of you is all ^^' But yay I know what you meen about paying atenchun to lvls I feel like i need ot rush wen new stuf comes out with new lvls. I wont to put them up here and so i forget at times to look at it wen othere people are lvling XD. so you ponting it out makes me think it need to be a bit more cleer with the lvls sins its ez to over look it. XP im rambilling sorry for that '>.>
@mes3 The only reason I haven't had to pay attention to levels is because I've been current with releases and don't need to know what level something is, I can create everything. When others are looking they'll definitely know what level something is as they'll be paying attention to it.

Since the text is in the image itself maybe just put a blurb to that effect as a preface, not at every recipe? Just trying to keep the page lighter and less cluttered for ya :)
@mes3 The only reason I haven't had to pay attention to levels is because I've been current with releases and don't need to know what level something is, I can create everything. When others are looking they'll definitely know what level something is as they'll be paying attention to it.

Since the text is in the image itself maybe just put a blurb to that effect as a preface, not at every recipe? Just trying to keep the page lighter and less cluttered for ya :)
YccIxHx.png
3 votes!
1 tip vs. 2 grouping by set
botoluvr
khaosstar
Mystik

@Mystik your vote has bin counted ;3 and I dont know if it will or will not show the order of releasing in the recipe list at the Brew site itself. :L (I can make a list maybe but i dont have the dates for most of them)

@khaosstar thank you. I will need to think on how to do that best as a blurb. P:
Are the post really getting to cluttered? O.O' that's not good
3 votes!
1 tip vs. 2 grouping by set
botoluvr
khaosstar
Mystik

@Mystik your vote has bin counted ;3 and I dont know if it will or will not show the order of releasing in the recipe list at the Brew site itself. :L (I can make a list maybe but i dont have the dates for most of them)

@khaosstar thank you. I will need to think on how to do that best as a blurb. P:
Are the post really getting to cluttered? O.O' that's not good
@mes3 - Apparel best for slime:
Highnoon Hanks, and Dented Iron armor pieces, esp. gorgets and tail cuffs. The hanks have a low sale value and the dented iron armor is fairly common as coli drops in several venues.

Other than that, several of the cloth wraps are low-resale-value, along with the pretty bow apparel.
@mes3 - Apparel best for slime:
Highnoon Hanks, and Dented Iron armor pieces, esp. gorgets and tail cuffs. The hanks have a low sale value and the dented iron armor is fairly common as coli drops in several venues.

Other than that, several of the cloth wraps are low-resale-value, along with the pretty bow apparel.
dragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
HAHAHA, I just read some of the text I hadn't yet and just came to this: [quote][b]How is Muck made from Familiar, you think?[/b] OAO How terrible of a thing to do to a Familiar! Making them sit in a Pot that will turn their Poop into a metallic like material. No wonder they ran away after that humiliation![/quote] that is so incredibly funny LOL XD XD XD
HAHAHA, I just read some of the text I hadn't yet and just came to this:
Quote:
How is Muck made from Familiar, you think?
OAO How terrible of a thing to do to a Familiar! Making them sit in a Pot that will turn their Poop into a metallic like material. No wonder they ran away after that humiliation!

that is so incredibly funny LOL XD XD XD
1SZnOCK.png9ZEx0Ta.pngHTV627h.gif
@ErisLordFreedom would you mind if i put this up in the Q and A I think it would be much better then what i have up already

@Mystik X3 lol I'm glad you like it XD I get a giggle out of it most days and it is Familiar friendly XD LOL
@ErisLordFreedom would you mind if i put this up in the Q and A I think it would be much better then what i have up already

@Mystik X3 lol I'm glad you like it XD I get a giggle out of it most days and it is Familiar friendly XD LOL
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 65 66