Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Baldwin Material Exchange
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 106 107
Baldwin_zpskdpbfzdw.png

(Banner by BritishSarcasm)

Okay, so everyone is alparently addicted to Baldwin. Me included, I have transmuted... Fourteen times. Oops.

Like pretty much everyone else I'm trying for a Loga. And I can't get that Gold Muck. I heard of other users who can't get Silver. So here's the deal. An exchange thread. Ba-baam!

Of course, this is not just for Logas. If any of you retain their sanity and are not killing familiars upon familiars, you may be wanting that lovely new apparel. Seriously, it's gorgeous. Fact is, maybe you can't get a certain substance needed for it. So hey, just ask for it here, and post any spares you have!

This thread is also supposed to last, so right now everyone will want muck, but later on you may need goo and that.... Other stuff. Just go on.

Right now I have pretty much... Six spares of copper, and a silver. So yeah, nobody needs those, but I still thought it might be a useful thread. Already sent a silver to someone. Hoping they're going to keep their end of the deal xD (oooh they did!)

Oh, and while we're at that:

RULES:
- Keep your deals. Seriously, do it. If you see that the other party isn't sending the promised items, tell me.
- Don't spam this thread. Post what you need, and if in a day no one has replied, you may post again. (However, you can make as many offers as you like)
Baldwin_zpskdpbfzdw.png

(Banner by BritishSarcasm)

Okay, so everyone is alparently addicted to Baldwin. Me included, I have transmuted... Fourteen times. Oops.

Like pretty much everyone else I'm trying for a Loga. And I can't get that Gold Muck. I heard of other users who can't get Silver. So here's the deal. An exchange thread. Ba-baam!

Of course, this is not just for Logas. If any of you retain their sanity and are not killing familiars upon familiars, you may be wanting that lovely new apparel. Seriously, it's gorgeous. Fact is, maybe you can't get a certain substance needed for it. So hey, just ask for it here, and post any spares you have!

This thread is also supposed to last, so right now everyone will want muck, but later on you may need goo and that.... Other stuff. Just go on.

Right now I have pretty much... Six spares of copper, and a silver. So yeah, nobody needs those, but I still thought it might be a useful thread. Already sent a silver to someone. Hoping they're going to keep their end of the deal xD (oooh they did!)

Oh, and while we're at that:

RULES:
- Keep your deals. Seriously, do it. If you see that the other party isn't sending the promised items, tell me.
- Don't spam this thread. Post what you need, and if in a day no one has replied, you may post again. (However, you can make as many offers as you like)
Wishlist | They/Them or Xe/Zir | Please ping me!
@Nimphy, moved this over to Items For Sale since it's for item transactions. :) Thank you!
@Nimphy, moved this over to Items For Sale since it's for item transactions. :) Thank you!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon oops, thanks! (You survived the cauldron, eh? Didn't they put you in?)
@Alphaeon oops, thanks! (You survived the cauldron, eh? Didn't they put you in?)
Wishlist | They/Them or Xe/Zir | Please ping me!
I need Gold muck and have 1 silver muck and 1 copper muck. ; w; Would like to trade one or both for a gold!
I need Gold muck and have 1 silver muck and 1 copper muck. ; w; Would like to trade one or both for a gold!
I have a silver much and need a copper muck! :)
I have a silver much and need a copper muck! :)
@Pokemon I can trade you a copper for silver!
@Pokemon I can trade you a copper for silver!
So glad this is already here, I was about to make one

Willing to Trade:

1 Gold Muck
2 Copper Muck

Need:

1 Silver Muck

First Ping first serve guys
So glad this is already here, I was about to make one

Willing to Trade:

1 Gold Muck
2 Copper Muck

Need:

1 Silver Muck

First Ping first serve guys
9JtpJMB.png eFlrMnj.png
Themed Dragons for Sale
B/T Missing Familiars

Any Pronouns . 27 . FR+8
Sarcastic Accents
Commissions
@BritishSarcasm

I have silver! For the gold :]
@BritishSarcasm

I have silver! For the gold :]
@Nimphy I offer a pot rental service, would that be useful for here?
@Nimphy I offer a pot rental service, would that be useful for here?
FRVixensSiggy2.pngFRVixensSiggy.png
@Getreu: Done because all im getting is gold and copper hot DAMN
@Getreu: Done because all im getting is gold and copper hot DAMN
9JtpJMB.png eFlrMnj.png
Themed Dragons for Sale
B/T Missing Familiars

Any Pronouns . 27 . FR+8
Sarcastic Accents
Commissions
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 106 107