Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Moved
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 65 66
@mes3
Nice! Got it, that sounds good x'D
@mes3
Nice! Got it, that sounds good x'D
thDLJf3.png I buy ChickenSmoothie pets sEBxtxA.png
7zcCDc4.png
*bump* (since I just need to look something up anyway^^)
*bump* (since I just need to look something up anyway^^)
1SZnOCK.png9ZEx0Ta.pngHTV627h.gif
@B00 @botoluvr @Mystik @Axiluvia @khaosstar

'Amulet' are in and 'Where do I find X item?' is there ((some of the pix are not showing up for some resun :L )) quike link on top of page is updated

Also sine you giz are the 1st on the ping list you can pike how the Amulet and Earrings are set up. would you like it to be with all the Earrings and then Amulet in the same order or by the metel (Pearly/Gold/and so on) with the Amulet and Earrings are together

Ok im off to bed X'D will get the Amulet 'Where do I find X item?' up latter after some sleep
@B00 @botoluvr @Mystik @Axiluvia @khaosstar

'Amulet' are in and 'Where do I find X item?' is there ((some of the pix are not showing up for some resun :L )) quike link on top of page is updated

Also sine you giz are the 1st on the ping list you can pike how the Amulet and Earrings are set up. would you like it to be with all the Earrings and then Amulet in the same order or by the metel (Pearly/Gold/and so on) with the Amulet and Earrings are together

Ok im off to bed X'D will get the Amulet 'Where do I find X item?' up latter after some sleep
@Mystik thank you for the bump
@Mystik thank you for the bump
@mes3
I would vote earrings before amulets, since that's the order they were released in.
@mes3
I would vote earrings before amulets, since that's the order they were released in.
thDLJf3.png I buy ChickenSmoothie pets sEBxtxA.png
7zcCDc4.png
@mes3
For now it's helpful to see when they were released, but I'm torn. Down the road they're probably going to have plenty of sets of items and it would be great to see the lists of ingredients for the whole set rather than have to poke around to see what we need.

I vote for the grouping by set with a note of what level they are at the beginning of the post.
@mes3
For now it's helpful to see when they were released, but I'm torn. Down the road they're probably going to have plenty of sets of items and it would be great to see the lists of ingredients for the whole set rather than have to poke around to see what we need.

I vote for the grouping by set with a note of what level they are at the beginning of the post.
YccIxHx.png
@Nightshade @Pantheos
@Nightshade @Pantheos
Txy1O4j.png
Anybody know where the belt buckles come from? Is it just a gathering/chests thing, or can you get them somewhere in Coli? Had the bloody things a million times in my Hoard of course, but have been autoselling or transmuting them, sigh! Today's gathering turns and familiar chests have turned up not a single one, now that I want them!
Anybody know where the belt buckles come from? Is it just a gathering/chests thing, or can you get them somewhere in Coli? Had the bloody things a million times in my Hoard of course, but have been autoselling or transmuting them, sigh! Today's gathering turns and familiar chests have turned up not a single one, now that I want them!
K7VDc51.png
A life is a journey, a journey is a story, a story is a treasure. (Motto of Clan Troubadour)

*I send and am happy to receive in character PMs!*
tumblr_ntz8d7CUWK1ueyht5o1_100.png
@LadyTroubadour here you go

SCAVENGING lvl 12
Fancy Silver-Plated Buckle - Light/Lightning/Water
Iron Belt Buckle - Arcane/Fire/Nature/Wind
Rusted Iron Belt Buckle - Earth/Ice/Plague/Shadow

and there not in the Coliseum it looks like sadly -_-
Sorry that this was not up sooner rollover happen before i could get to it.
@LadyTroubadour here you go

SCAVENGING lvl 12
Fancy Silver-Plated Buckle - Light/Lightning/Water
Iron Belt Buckle - Arcane/Fire/Nature/Wind
Rusted Iron Belt Buckle - Earth/Ice/Plague/Shadow

and there not in the Coliseum it looks like sadly -_-
Sorry that this was not up sooner rollover happen before i could get to it.
@mes3 Thank you! Now I know where to concentrate my efforts tomorrow! Amulets, I shall have thee...
@mes3 Thank you! Now I know where to concentrate my efforts tomorrow! Amulets, I shall have thee...
K7VDc51.png
A life is a journey, a journey is a story, a story is a treasure. (Motto of Clan Troubadour)

*I send and am happy to receive in character PMs!*
tumblr_ntz8d7CUWK1ueyht5o1_100.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 65 66