Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Moved
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 65 66
I would love to know about updates :3
I would love to know about updates :3
o738mu.gif b8wtqf.jpg 2mxquf5.png 1tljwo.gif
@Mes3 I would like to be kept updated! I do think a part in the FAQ of "Where do I find X item?" Would be helpful for people that are starting (like the broken glass) or people like me who haven't ventured too far in the coliseum, heh. Knowing which gathering to farm, and where to grind would probably be really helpful for people trying to hoard items.

Also maybe an "easiest for exp" part? For example, my personal experience says the Cheerful Residue is really good, because green pieces are the most common, and besides the glass beakers, it just takes the copper muck, which is all I get from familiars (haven't gotten a silver yet!)
@Mes3 I would like to be kept updated! I do think a part in the FAQ of "Where do I find X item?" Would be helpful for people that are starting (like the broken glass) or people like me who haven't ventured too far in the coliseum, heh. Knowing which gathering to farm, and where to grind would probably be really helpful for people trying to hoard items.

Also maybe an "easiest for exp" part? For example, my personal experience says the Cheerful Residue is really good, because green pieces are the most common, and besides the glass beakers, it just takes the copper muck, which is all I get from familiars (haven't gotten a silver yet!)
2VP3h0i.gifv0bd3FH.png
@mes3 I definitely want to be on the update list, thanks!
@mes3 I definitely want to be on the update list, thanks!
YccIxHx.png
@mes3

I've actually included your guide in a guide quicklist I made! I bump it frequently whenever a new registration window comes up, so that way seedlings can access it. I hope this helps some, dear.

@mes3

I've actually included your guide in a guide quicklist I made! I bump it frequently whenever a new registration window comes up, so that way seedlings can access it. I hope this helps some, dear.

>:3

I'll always give a free bump.
>:3

I'll always give a free bump.
maekbabby.pngskinz.pngartbutton.giftumblrbutton.jpgdimensionriders2.png
@Mystik @botoluvr you have din added to ping list

Mystik thank you for the advice I will do bump as much as i can ^^'

botoluvr , thank you for sending out link to this post in your post to new players. and the Useful Links masterpost is that run by Barbie Links to Resources, Tools, & etc. or is it another guide that you're referring to?
@Mystik @botoluvr you have din added to ping list

Mystik thank you for the advice I will do bump as much as i can ^^'

botoluvr , thank you for sending out link to this post in your post to new players. and the Useful Links masterpost is that run by Barbie Links to Resources, Tools, & etc. or is it another guide that you're referring to?
@B00 @Axiluvia @khaosstar You have bin added to the ping list XD thank you for wonting to be on it ;3

Axiluvia i like your Idea if a "Where do I find X item?" I think this will need to be a new page in this post. (Now where to put it?...) As for "easiest for exp" I just did the XPpMin in the Guide do you think there needs to be more? I feel like i can not say, "O you should make this becue you have these items." If I do not know what transmutation compound/item they have in there hoard. If you have a sistum that you use that you can show me that you think will werk I would like to see it. I dont think i am geting the idea of "easiest for exp" fooly

@B00 @Axiluvia @khaosstar You have bin added to the ping list XD thank you for wonting to be on it ;3

Axiluvia i like your Idea if a "Where do I find X item?" I think this will need to be a new page in this post. (Now where to put it?...) As for "easiest for exp" I just did the XPpMin in the Guide do you think there needs to be more? I feel like i can not say, "O you should make this becue you have these items." If I do not know what transmutation compound/item they have in there hoard. If you have a sistum that you use that you can show me that you think will werk I would like to see it. I dont think i am geting the idea of "easiest for exp" fooly

@Inanna Ooo my thank you XD I'm sure it is helping more then I know.

@Zrcalo thank you for the bump XD
@Inanna Ooo my thank you XD I'm sure it is helping more then I know.

@Zrcalo thank you for the bump XD
@mes3
Yes, that's the one I was referring to^^
I don't know what the process is for having new posts added, but maybe you could request to have it added?
@mes3
Yes, that's the one I was referring to^^
I don't know what the process is for having new posts added, but maybe you could request to have it added?
thDLJf3.png I buy ChickenSmoothie pets sEBxtxA.png
7zcCDc4.png
@botoluvr i made a post in their guild not sure if i need to do that or do a PM. I think i will find out somehow XD
@botoluvr i made a post in their guild not sure if i need to do that or do a PM. I think i will find out somehow XD
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 65 66