Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Moved
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66
@mes3 How it's possible to Green Sludge having 45.6% chance, when I was brewing about 6 time in a row and when it finished I had only yellow x2, orange x2, red and purple sludge? When I need green they're in other colors ;/ Btw. I have lvl 10 Baldwin.

Omg, next orange sludge. Halp ;_;
@mes3 How it's possible to Green Sludge having 45.6% chance, when I was brewing about 6 time in a row and when it finished I had only yellow x2, orange x2, red and purple sludge? When I need green they're in other colors ;/ Btw. I have lvl 10 Baldwin.

Omg, next orange sludge. Halp ;_;
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
@Nikkelow like you sead its a 45.6% chance. sadly :( it like playing the slots. it like you never get what you need when you need it -_-' I know this feeling to well :L
@Nikkelow like you sead its a 45.6% chance. sadly :( it like playing the slots. it like you never get what you need when you need it -_-' I know this feeling to well :L
@mes3 But earlier I had a lot of Green Sludge, like... literally. The higher the Baldwin level, the more other than green sludge I had in result.
@mes3 But earlier I had a lot of Green Sludge, like... literally. The higher the Baldwin level, the more other than green sludge I had in result.
@Nikkelow don't know what to tell ya sadly :L maybe lvl# change the % or something? I really dont know I got my # from someone else post at the start of Baldwins Brew. Its old now and not being worked on at this time..... so its posibel that my #/% are off :L and it could be that it has changed. I just have no way to know for 100% shere. there is no new data gathered to look at to even see if there is a chang in the %. If you know of one i would love a link XD also I wonder if its not as randome as it seems :L cuz there are 60 mins in a awore and you get what you get in 30min. I almost wonder if there is a pater with the times. but theres no data for it to see. also your flyt may be a fater as well I dont know :L -_-'

but as of now it can all be randome as for as we now and we have a roff idea on what someone may get ^w^' sorry i could not be of more help
@Nikkelow don't know what to tell ya sadly :L maybe lvl# change the % or something? I really dont know I got my # from someone else post at the start of Baldwins Brew. Its old now and not being worked on at this time..... so its posibel that my #/% are off :L and it could be that it has changed. I just have no way to know for 100% shere. there is no new data gathered to look at to even see if there is a chang in the %. If you know of one i would love a link XD also I wonder if its not as randome as it seems :L cuz there are 60 mins in a awore and you get what you get in 30min. I almost wonder if there is a pater with the times. but theres no data for it to see. also your flyt may be a fater as well I dont know :L -_-'

but as of now it can all be randome as for as we now and we have a roff idea on what someone may get ^w^' sorry i could not be of more help
@mes3 I dunno how it now works but thanks anyway for your answers :)
@mes3 I dunno how it now works but thanks anyway for your answers :)
@mes3

please ping me for the new BBBVG 2.0
Thank you very much
@mes3

please ping me for the new BBBVG 2.0
Thank you very much
fQZ6wTI.png57tcbef.png 36297404410_8ec06b0a50_t.jpg
[center][b]!!!NEW!!!NEW!!!NEW!!![/b] [item=Reinforced Glass Beaker][img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/4511ff9f14f24b02a6c8730e5da0c28e.png[/img] [item=Fine Alchemical Reduction][img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/64bfeed5492e4470a791a67338c90730.png[/img] [item=Imbued Sulfur][img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/b4700acdf8cd4e8390f89abaeafd7eab.png[/img] [item=Anomalous Nekomata][img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/1deb419d17e04ff68ef451a74b2f50bf.png[/img] [item=Irregular Nekomata][img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/085431c8108d4dde8787fa13f62204c6.png[/img][/center] @mes3 @Evantalia @B00 @botoluvr @Emylee @Axiluvia @khaosstar @Hausdaddy @Kriten @Ravenspinner @JaylayDragon @dairyAesthetic @Leiari @DeeStar @MayaAmano @Dragonchilde @RoseofRomania @Nightwind @BloodyAngel12 @ranuncudahlia @Natakiro @AthenaMinerva @Alsmiffy @Venezia @Persephonis @Nydra @Serilda @Inudoragon23 @WarMasterRealOne @Skullettez @lithnathron @Crywild @galacticpink @CrimsonsArt @TohruAdachi @ShadowRising @DragonPud @Sparkledog @SkaldCorvus @Stormhawke @Trinity1 @PuchiMausu @QueenParda @BlueAlphyn885 @Rioseiku @runningwater @ScarlettNyhtt @Shougoney @Butterfliez @Hallel @mochimajuru @QiEclipse @kaylavarnell4736 @Mergo @BubbleCat @iDoodle2Draw @CelticMaenad @Phecat
!!!NEW!!!NEW!!!NEW!!!
Reinforced Glass Beaker 4511ff9f14f24b02a6c8730e5da0c28e.png
Fine Alchemical Reduction 64bfeed5492e4470a791a67338c90730.png
Imbued Sulfur b4700acdf8cd4e8390f89abaeafd7eab.png
Anomalous Nekomata 1deb419d17e04ff68ef451a74b2f50bf.png
Irregular Nekomata 085431c8108d4dde8787fa13f62204c6.png

@mes3 @Evantalia @B00 @botoluvr @Emylee @Axiluvia @khaosstar @Hausdaddy @Kriten @Ravenspinner @JaylayDragon @dairyAesthetic @Leiari @DeeStar @MayaAmano @Dragonchilde @RoseofRomania @Nightwind @BloodyAngel12 @ranuncudahlia @Natakiro @AthenaMinerva @Alsmiffy @Venezia @Persephonis @Nydra @Serilda @Inudoragon23 @WarMasterRealOne @Skullettez @lithnathron @Crywild @galacticpink @CrimsonsArt @TohruAdachi @ShadowRising @DragonPud @Sparkledog @SkaldCorvus @Stormhawke @Trinity1 @PuchiMausu @QueenParda @BlueAlphyn885 @Rioseiku @runningwater @ScarlettNyhtt @Shougoney @Butterfliez @Hallel @mochimajuru @QiEclipse @kaylavarnell4736 @Mergo @BubbleCat @iDoodle2Draw @CelticMaenad @Phecat
@Evantalia

Oh god, TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!!!
I NEED those cats.
@Evantalia

Oh god, TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!!!
I NEED those cats.
xeromias_by_keslertortiose-dbfolsr.png
@Evantalia

Oh goSH I'M SO GLAD I MAXED LEVELED
@Evantalia

Oh goSH I'M SO GLAD I MAXED LEVELED
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
Alexandre [19] he/him/they/them [FR+3] Active | Left Drawing by Solarian | Art Gallery
OMG Thank you !!!!
OMG Thank you !!!!
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66