Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | The Phyron Discount Stuff Stand CLOSED
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21
I'd like one tiger scroll, please. :)
I'd like one tiger scroll, please. :)
@Miniprof I have no requests pending right now..... I'm not sure i can give an estimate but the last order i filled with in an hour or so...
@Miniprof I have no requests pending right now..... I'm not sure i can give an estimate but the last order i filled with in an hour or so...
@PurplePhyron oh, a couple hours would not be bad! 368k, right?
@PurplePhyron oh, a couple hours would not be bad! 368k, right?
tumblr_msd96lPAIj1s4ntg4o2_400.png
@Aurferous you got it!
@Aurferous you got it!
@miniprof yep!

( sorry for misspelling XD ))
@miniprof yep!

( sorry for misspelling XD ))
@PurplePhyron great, sending now!

(and I think you've got a couple of misspelled pings there ;))
@PurplePhyron great, sending now!

(and I think you've got a couple of misspelled pings there ;))
tumblr_msd96lPAIj1s4ntg4o2_400.png
@PurplePhyron - I'd like you to pick me up a Foxfire Skin from the treasure marketplace. I know the un-discounted price is 45k, so what will you charge me?

I have seen one once but I'm not fast enough to grab one...
@PurplePhyron - I'd like you to pick me up a Foxfire Skin from the treasure marketplace. I know the un-discounted price is 45k, so what will you charge me?

I have seen one once but I'm not fast enough to grab one...
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
@mewhaku I'd be happy to pick up a skin for ya... I'll put the price at 41000 so that would net you a savings of 4K
@mewhaku I'd be happy to pick up a skin for ya... I'll put the price at 41000 so that would net you a savings of 4K
@PurplePhyron - Thanks kindly I can't keep checking with my college classes today- I'll send you the 41k! I hope you can grab one soon. =3
@PurplePhyron - Thanks kindly I can't keep checking with my college classes today- I'll send you the 41k! I hope you can grab one soon. =3
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
@PurplePhyron Any luck with the Tiger scroll? I hear they can be a little difficult to snag. XD
@PurplePhyron Any luck with the Tiger scroll? I hear they can be a little difficult to snag. XD
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21