Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | The Phyron Discount Stuff Stand CLOSED
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@PurplePhyron Just checking if you could do 4 Skydancers + 4 Gembonds for me? Let me know and I'll send the treasure over!
@PurplePhyron Just checking if you could do 4 Skydancers + 4 Gembonds for me? Let me know and I'll send the treasure over!
they/them | GMT+9
i buy art & fic send me your store links

ezreal@cara
ezreal_04.png?width=100&height=100&ext=ext.jpg
@linnet wow such a big order...i'd be honored to fill it!
@linnet wow such a big order...i'd be honored to fill it!
@PurplePhyron I've sent the treasure, thanks so much!
@PurplePhyron I've sent the treasure, thanks so much!
they/them | GMT+9
i buy art & fic send me your store links

ezreal@cara
ezreal_04.png?width=100&height=100&ext=ext.jpg
@PurplePhyron
I would like 3 skydancer scrolls too, but I just saw that you have another big order. Let me know when you take other skydancer orders and I'll send the treasure^^
@PurplePhyron
I would like 3 skydancer scrolls too, but I just saw that you have another big order. Let me know when you take other skydancer orders and I'll send the treasure^^
@Holone I'll take your orders The rush for skydancers has died enough that i can handle it n_n thank you for choosing my stand
@Holone I'll take your orders The rush for skydancers has died enough that i can handle it n_n thank you for choosing my stand
@PurplePhyron Thank you, treasure sent^^
@PurplePhyron Thank you, treasure sent^^
Sparky Sparky Boom Bump

Last day to order from my stand before i have to close up shop
Sparky Sparky Boom Bump

Last day to order from my stand before i have to close up shop
@PurplePhyron: I'm looking for one Skydancer scroll. I noticed you had two big orders above looking for them. Do you think you could get me one? ^^
@PurplePhyron: I'm looking for one Skydancer scroll. I noticed you had two big orders above looking for them. Do you think you could get me one? ^^
@salience Sure! I can handle the orders...
@salience Sure! I can handle the orders...
Sparky Sparky Boom Bump.... Just filled the order of 4 skydancer scrolls! need one more to fill the next one....Keep the orders coming folks n_n
Sparky Sparky Boom Bump.... Just filled the order of 4 skydancer scrolls! need one more to fill the next one....Keep the orders coming folks n_n
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21