Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | The Phyron Discount Stuff Stand CLOSED
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21
Have you had much luck finding the flame festival skins? I need all four, honestly. I haven't ever asked someone to buy things for me before though. heh.
Have you had much luck finding the flame festival skins? I need all four, honestly. I haven't ever asked someone to buy things for me before though. heh.
@maevrisha I look forward to your order

@Dalrint I managed to spot a few of them today ...filled one order. Just send me the 41K for each and let me know which ones you want
@maevrisha I look forward to your order

@Dalrint I managed to spot a few of them today ...filled one order. Just send me the 41K for each and let me know which ones you want
@PurplePhyron Could I get a Skydancer scroll, please? I'll PM you the money now!
@PurplePhyron Could I get a Skydancer scroll, please? I'll PM you the money now!
Order sent! :D
Order sent! :D
@PurplePhyron - feel up for grabbing two skydancer scrolls? I'll send the treasure in just a moment. :)
@PurplePhyron - feel up for grabbing two skydancer scrolls? I'll send the treasure in just a moment. :)
________
3a2eEFc.gif
________
sd7ziDX.png
ll0CfnD.png
il2JiDp.png
@scratch Sure! i just grabbed one for some one else
@scratch Sure! i just grabbed one for some one else
@PurplePhyron Sending you some treasure for a seraph gene. :3
@PurplePhyron Sending you some treasure for a seraph gene. :3
690328pathtotruth2.png
@Swiftblight Awesome! I'll get right on that
@Swiftblight Awesome! I'll get right on that
@PurplePhyron - I need to order two SD scrolls as well, you can take all the time you wish to obtain them though, the dragons they're for don't breed for another week, haha. 736k, right? c:
@PurplePhyron - I need to order two SD scrolls as well, you can take all the time you wish to obtain them though, the dragons they're for don't breed for another week, haha. 736k, right? c:
tumblr_ocdn95b5fg1us53xfo2_500_by_foxtrot_2_2-db3usoz.png
@Eido Awesome!.... Send away n_n
@Eido Awesome!.... Send away n_n
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21