Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | The Phyron Discount Stuff Stand CLOSED
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@kaze Sure that will make two tigers to look out for...seems to also be in high demand but i'll get right on it
@kaze Sure that will make two tigers to look out for...seems to also be in high demand but i'll get right on it
-wiggles a lot- I'm getting antsy, lol
-wiggles a lot- I'm getting antsy, lol
Sparky Sparky Boom Bump Got a Tiger gene sent to LittleWatty Getting off to get some sleep... will resume the fight for Skydancer scrolls in the morning

People can still leave me other requests if they wish but I won't see them till I return.
Sparky Sparky Boom Bump Got a Tiger gene sent to LittleWatty Getting off to get some sleep... will resume the fight for Skydancer scrolls in the morning

People can still leave me other requests if they wish but I won't see them till I return.
Sparky Sparky Boom Bump ~ Another Tiger order filled and i'm back to stalking for Skydancers
Sparky Sparky Boom Bump ~ Another Tiger order filled and i'm back to stalking for Skydancers
@PurplePhyron

If the slot is still open, i wish to take it
@PurplePhyron

If the slot is still open, i wish to take it
[/url]button_zps1a14451f.png
@Lieladragonrayn1 Very well i'll consider it claimed as soon as i receive the coin
@Lieladragonrayn1 Very well i'll consider it claimed as soon as i receive the coin
@PurplePhyron

=3 Alright! Sending!
@PurplePhyron

=3 Alright! Sending!
[/url]button_zps1a14451f.png
Sparky Sparky Boom Bump

I apologize for the wait I wish i could get these scrolls faster for all of you but they seem to be being bought faster than I can load the Market place...I'll keep trying....

Meanwhile Feel free to send in requests for /other/ things I'm at a loss looking only for Skydancers...
Sparky Sparky Boom Bump

I apologize for the wait I wish i could get these scrolls faster for all of you but they seem to be being bought faster than I can load the Market place...I'll keep trying....

Meanwhile Feel free to send in requests for /other/ things I'm at a loss looking only for Skydancers...
Hey @PurplePhyron, are you going to be online right when maintenance ends tonight? I think that's probably the best opportunity to get a SD scroll because it has a chance to pile up between midnight and the site opening.
Hey @PurplePhyron, are you going to be online right when maintenance ends tonight? I think that's probably the best opportunity to get a SD scroll because it has a chance to pile up between midnight and the site opening.
@Draven Its 3am my time when the matainence occurs but I can try to stay up ...I'll keep trying all day though
@Draven Its 3am my time when the matainence occurs but I can try to stay up ...I'll keep trying all day though
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21